THE BROWNS BOARD

"The"  🏉  2023 NFL Draft: Friday Day 2 Thread.  🏉

Dutch Oven

1 hour ago, gumby73 said:

For any #Browns fans trying to plan their Friday night

Last year pick 74  9:54pm ET  

Last year pick 98  11:10pm ET ⏰ 4:10amUK

Good to know.  That means we can at least miss the over-celebration of Joey Porter Jr falling to the Steelers.  Then again, they'll be warm fuzzying that story all night.   

4 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Good to know.  That means we can at least miss the over-celebration of Joey Porter Jr falling to the Steelers.  Then again, they'll be warm fuzzying that story all night.   

Or throw up over all the KC hype we had to endure at the beginning and end of the night. I turned it off as soon as they announced the last pick. I could see it was going to be pure shit from then on.👹💩

• Like 1

That means we can at least miss the over-celebration of Joey Porter Jr falling to the Steelers.  Then again, they'll be warm fuzzying that story all night.   

🤣 😂... I've got to find a way to fuzzy out that hideous thing they call a band of music between each pick.. It was screaming-pella in any octave key 

and I thought the worst seats in the house, were on a hill that looks to be a mile away from the stage 😇 "Oh No! these next block balcony seats will serve a fine purpose" 

Didn't like my ACC man-crush WR Zay Flowers going anywhere in the AFCN.. To the Ravens? yuck ! Might workout better that the the Chargers took big winged TCU WR Johnson just before the Rats got on the clock..one draft pair I'll be watching for sure 

• Haha 1

Philly re-loaded by adding Jalen Carter & Nolan Smith with a nice 1st round... but may give AB, a small trade-up partner in Round 3.. Philly also traded to Zona's slot #66*** 

Round 3

64) Chicago Bears
65) Houston Texans
66) Philadelphia Eagles (from Arizona)***
67) Denver Broncos (from Indianapolis)
68) Denver Broncos
69) Los Angeles Rams
70) Las Vegas Raiders
71) New Orleans Saints
72) Tennessee Titans
73) Houston Texans (from Cleveland)
74) ***Cleveland Browns (from N.Y. Jets)***

5 hours ago, gumby73 said:

🤣 😂... I've got to find a way to fuzzy out that hideous thing they call a band of music between each pick.. It was screaming-pella in any octave key 

and I thought the worst seats in the house, were on a hill that looks to be a mile away from the stage 😇 "Oh No! these next block balcony seats will serve a fine purpose" 

Didn't like my ACC man-crush WR Zay Flowers going anywhere in the AFCN.. To the Ravens? yuck ! Might workout better that the the Chargers took big winged TCU WR Johnson just before the Rats got on the clock..one draft pair I'll be watching for sure 

I hear ya!  The Ratbirds always seem to draft guys I want us to draft.    I thought for sure we were going to draft TE Mark Andrews back when we drafted Baker.  That would have made way too much sense.  Why would we want to add a guy he had great chemistry with at Oklahoma when we can just outsmart ourselves instead?

6 hours ago, gumby73 said:

but may give AB, a small trade-up partner in Round 3.. Philly

That makes sense, if they like someone that's slid.  For me, if we're going to trade up, I'd rather see us get solidly into round 2 to possibly get someone that can help the team pretty quickly.  We're in full win now mode.  The cost however, to move up that high, is probably too high.  If not that, I'd like to see us pick up a 2nd rounder for next year...but that's a pipe dream.  I mean, who would give us that for pick 74?  (where's that pipe)

• Dutch Oven changed the title to "The" 2023 NFL Draft: Friday Day 2 Thread
28 minutes ago, Orion said:

We're in full win now mode.  The cost however, to move up that high, is probably too high. 

We're about to see if Berry wants to stay aggressive in draft, just as he did in FA period.. One guardrail was already broken by not spending on FA's for depth.. Makes me ponder if whole FO is in some Haslam heat..

We're not in need of 8 rookies..

1) trade to 2024 picks..(is Berry around to use them?)

2) trade picks for players.. this seems to fit for win now..

3) only trade up for talent with wide position separation... fits Benton & Henley if both slide to late 50's

If Berry chooses a combination of #2 or #3..... He's on the hot-seat too,imo

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

Day 2. Ika falling after his combine.  I wonder if he becomes forgotten about until the 4th? That would be outstanding. 

Benton looking more and more like a 3rd-ish rounder, maybe way early 4th depending on positional runs.    @Flugel keep an eye out for your boy Daiyan Henley.    

Will do T!  I'd be ecstatic with our guy Henley or Benton.  I'm seeing Benton projected as early as round 2 and as late as the bottom of round 3/early round 4.  Could you imagine if we got both guys?    

Will do T!  I'd be ecstatic with our guy Henley or Benton.  I'm seeing Benton projected as early as round 2 and as late as the bottom of round 3/early round 4.  Could you imagine if we got both guys?    

borat high five.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Only change resulting from that was the in-laws became the outlaws.😁

I really shouldn't make jokes about people who are attracted to relatives on here anymore. 😉

• Haha 1