THE BROWNS BOARD

"The"  🏉  2023 NFL Draft: Friday Day 2 Thread.  🏉

Dutch Oven

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

I like when your mock draft gets exposed for being silly. 

For the Browns, I had them taking Jack Campbell at #74 and Matthew Bergeron at #140. 

They didn't make it to the 40s 😂

I had Avila in something like round 4 or 5 in my draft

• Upvote 1

I can't believe will levis is in the first 3 rounds of this draft -- He's terrible at the position of QB.  When he was on the Browns, he was named Spergon Wynn.  Reality check that was never mentioned by the talking heads: The reason he was at Kentucky is because he couldn't beat out Penn State's Sean Clifford who i'm pretty sure was a freshman when I finished grad school in 2005.  Clifford wasn't any good then and Levis was.. somehow less than that.

Also, @tiamat63, if you want to amuse yourself watching someone with less technique pre-draft than alex wright, check out keion white.. I wonder how much patience Belichick will have with him.  Technique development is why other sports have levels below the pros..

6 minutes ago, Unsympathetic said:

I can't believe will levis is in the first 3 rounds of this draft -- He's terrible at the position of QB.  When he was on the Browns, he was named Spergon Wynn.  Reality check that was never mentioned by the talking heads: The reason he was at Kentucky is because he couldn't beat out Penn State's Sean Clifford who i'm pretty sure was a freshman when I finished grad school in 2005.  Clifford wasn't any good then and Levis was.. somehow less than that.

Also, @tiamat63, if you want to amuse yourself watching someone with less technique pre-draft than alex wright, check out keion white.. I wonder how much patience Belichick will have with him.  Technique development is why other sports have levels below the pros..

Two things. 

Not to hype Levis, but he has some tools.  And himself being "beat out" at Penn State had more to do with Franklin than Clifford. 

Second, caught glimpses on Keion.  I just.... I don't know.  That's a couple rounds early.  Remember they took Rivers out of YSU.  They're not great at identifying early edge of DB, check the draft history in N.E.  

Aaaaaaaand Benton gone as I type.   Ika falling 👀

...just walked my two grandboys home after the Patriots pick.  :)  The older one yelled, Papa tell me who the Brown pick!  Then the little one yells, Tell me who the Jaguars pick.  (he loves their logo)    [How do I thank you God?]

not happy with the Benton landing spot..but

didn't see we would need to get into the top 50 to get him either..

does suck..Go retire Cameron Heyward

57 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I like when your mock draft gets exposed for being silly. 

For the Browns, I had them taking Jack Campbell at #74 and Matthew Bergeron at #140. 

They didn't make it to the 40s 😂

One man’s trash is another man’s treasure