THE BROWNS BOARD

🏈 Browns vs Bengals Game Thread Game 1. 🏈 September 10, 2023

Dutch Oven

2 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

And he'sΒ  OUT of the gameΒ  ....Β  the highest paid dude around.Β 

The $55 mill man produced 3 points.

Weird that the poster on here who is obsessed with how much our QB makes, which isn't THAT much per year for sure hasn't pointed out how poorly Burrow has done.Β 

4 minutes ago, D Bone said:

What a weird way to call a game. The Bungles go all in on 4th down and then just basically gave up. So weird to me.Β 

To me it simply shows full panic with zero confidence in his team.... not a great way to start the season if you're a Bungles fan.Β 

1 minute ago, D Bone said:

To me is simply shows full panic with zero confidence in his team.... not a great way to start the season if you're a Bungles fan.Β 

They will be fine. Β The weather played a part. Β Burrow was out all preseason that didn’t help. Β We are built to give them problems.

Β 

1 minute ago, SdBacker80 said:

They will be fine. Β The weather played a part. Β Burrow was out all preseason that didn’t help. Β We are built to give them problems.

Β 

I'm sure they will be, Burrow had five turnovers last year in the season opener vs Pitt and turned it around nicely.Β 

Delpit may benefit the most from the DC change? Led the team with 8 tackles.

Tee Higgins never caught a ball (7 targets).. This Defense played outstanding ball all day..

Well done Cleveland !

Final 24-3 Browns !

10 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Browns win 24-3.Β 

As always, I feel bad for the Browns fans on here who root for the Browns to lose.Β 

Thoughts and prayers.Β 

Not sure who you're referring to, Deshaun Watson haters? Great game though today. Watson has good game but didn't look like 200 million dollar good. I guess it's good enough but I need to see some improvement on those underthrown passes.Β  Surely the conditions were a factor.Β 

• Upvote 1

defense is going to rock all season. Cincy looked like they were out of sorts on offense. The weather helped that, but I don't know what the offensive coordinator was thinking for Cincy at times.

for this game, no weakness on defense.Β  Nice first win. Burrow was playing hurt - that also played a part. The cincy offensive line needs work/upgrade. Early on, they were rated about 17 or 18th, below the Panthers.

9 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

Took us a bit to get rollin offensively and the defense was solid all day.Β  Steelers got embarrassed... browns beat a division rival!!!

Couldnt script a better start to the season!!!

Injuries too Cam Heyward left the game. Β Dionte Johnson left with a hamstring.Β 
Β 

Β