THE BROWNS BOARD

▪︎ 🏈 ***The Official 49ers -17- vs BROWNS -19- game thread. WEEK 6 *** 🏈 Oct. 15. .... BIG "W"

Ibleedbrown

1 minute ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

I will.nix one of them, but it is so good it deserves 2 posts

Don't worry about it - I was just having fun with you.  It was nice to see them beat someone they weren't supposed to beat according to much of America... Enjoy this win Ghoolie! 

8 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Philip Seymour Hoffman was good Karma for us this week.  Seriously though, I LOVED the pedal to the metal effort all game long. It simply didn't allow the Browns to lose IMO

Yes it was - thank you.  No use thinking about this matchup all week.  The Browns heard enough about the great 9ers and brought the game to them.

1 minute ago, jiggins7919 said:

That throw in the end zone on 2nd down almost killed me. I don't understand it now, I didn't at the time, and I hope to never speak of it again. 

GO BROWNS! 

No shit! Like Dutch said, that is a call you make with your starting 230 mil QB under center, not Paul Walker and not even Brian Earl Spilner. 

My neighbors probably think I have tourette syndrome from the sounds that came out of my mouth and wafted through my open windows during and after that play. 

8 minutes ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

Please, forget the game analysis. Enjoy a great day. 

I personally.don't give a shit how the Brown win.

Also, Fuck you to all the cocksuckers in Youngtown who are 9 ers fans. Fuck every one of yo. Fuck your rother and your whore daughters.

Fuck the Debartolos, fuck the Yorks, fuck all the light in the loafers 9 er fans who only root for the team because they fantasize about cock up their ass.

I challenge any three 9 er fans of players.to a bare knuckle fistfight. 3 rounds, and your cahunnt mother and wife can't stop the fight..

I hope as a cherry on top I hope.the big Earthquake comes.to California and consumes the whole fucking city.

If that.happens,.I will be so happy that I will miss The Walking.Dead tonight so I can watch all.tjese.sick fucks biting the big one.

Fuck San Francisco. Fuck the 9 ers. Fuck everyone who isn't us.

No great Earthquake in San Diego…please.  We had a tropical storm we were worried enough over a couple months ago.   

I went to the last Niner Browns game in SF…their fans are actually pretty tolerable and somewhat grounded considering the stable of Lombardis they have. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

No shit. And you know what? It's about damn time we won a game where the other team effed up. We fought our asses off. We had a very limited play book, and our defense showed me something. I said we were good, not great, and I might be wrong. Did we give up the game winning drive? Yes we did. Except they didn't win! Hehehe. 

Please come back, Watson. I can't watch this Walker kid again. That throw in the end zone on 2nd down almost killed me. I don't understand it now, I didn't at the time, and I hope to never speak of it again. 

GO BROWNS! 

Fuck San Francisco. Fuck Joe Montana, and Fuck Rudy.

1 minute ago, SdBacker80 said:

Yes it was - thank you.  No use thinking about this matchup all week.  The Browns heard enough about the great 9ers and brought the game to them.

Great point! Yes, they did!  Nothing more impressive than watching this team outwork another team for the majority of the game and getting rewarded for it on the scoreboard.  

1 minute ago, SdBacker80 said:

No great Earthquake in San Diego…please.  We had a tropical storm we were worried enough over a couple months ago.   

I went to the last Niner Browns game in SF…their fans are actually pretty tolerable and somewhat grounded considering the stable of Lombardis they have. 

Just now, syd said:

after the first drive of the game I was like UH OH

Same here. I was so sure of the outcome that I purposely let the game spool up while I did my Sunday chores and when I started watching and was met with 23's quick score I was like, "Well, this game is over", but I'll be damned if the Browns said "Nope, not today".  

PJ damn near made me shit myself when he threw that Jacoby Brissett type crap in field goal range. Other that that, I'm on Cloud 9.😁

On another note, if we can run the ball like this every week, we have a great chance for the playoffs.

1 minute ago, D Bone said:

Same here. I was so sure of the outcome that I purposely let the game spool up while I did my Sunday chores and when I started watching and was met with 23's quick score I was like, "Well, this game is over", but I'll be damned if the Browns said "Nope, not today".  

and some nice iceing on the cake was sending the niner fan's home with a L

20 minutes ago, Flugel said:

If some annoying alarm clock wakes me up and it's really only 9 AM on Sunday Ima cry my eyes out

Yeah, It takes the sting out of losing our best ILB in the 1st half of the A&M -Tenn and then our best interior DT (came in on par with Garrett in that great recruiting class) in the 2nd half, carted off and likely gone for the season. Lost by 7 with our 2nd string QB (starter gone for the season too-Auburn game). This totally unexpected Browns win lifts the depression of the past two weeks.🤩

10 minutes ago, D Bone said:

Me too, came back in 2nd quarter and was almost irritated it was close. 😂

15 minutes ago, D Bone said:

My neighbors probably think I have tourette syndrome from the sounds that came out of my mouth and wafted through my open windows during and after that play

My daughter almost fell off the couch in horror at the biblical bellow that came from my lungs. I just couldn't believe it! 😂😂😂

But hey, we fought like hell and got some much needed luck. I just can't stand how happy I am for those guys. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, syd said:

and some nice iceing on the cake was sending the niner fan's home with a L

The Browns fans that were there today were great & loud today !

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Axe said:

Nice to see someone else's kicker screw the pooch for once :D

And he’s from that team up north. Even better

Again, never happier to have been wrong about Niners -5.5. 

The weather truly was the great equalizer. But the motion game that plagued this defense against the Ravens looked better this week.  When teams lack the advent of the QB run, this dline really screams off the ball. 

LBs had their bad moments early and settled in.   Not lost on me was CmC and Deebo being banged up.   That plus some breaks that went our way just as the needed too, along with some gritty play from the offense at the right time... I'll take a dirty win here and there. 

I just wanted this team to look competitive. But the players AND the coaches all came ready with both guns loaded today. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bbedward said:

I don’t mind the walker playcall, he was in a spot to slide and get an easy 1-3 yards. Nobody expects a guy to chuck it into double coverage in the end zone there, but that’s what happened 

Yeah I didn’t mind the boot action run pass option…maybe Stef trusted the decision making a little better. 

30 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

Me too, came back in 2nd quarter and was almost irritated it was close. 😂

I was wrong I said two hours after the first scoring drive.  We Need to see some more glass half full from you next week 

• Upvote 1

so if i'm hearing the math right from PJ Walker?

PJ would have been here less than 3 weeks if he had played vs Ravens..

that's a small playbook from what he showed today.. like how PJ handled the media in presser

53 minutes ago, Neo said:

Watching the Bucs Lions game. Good to see another perennial loser doing good.  How well did the Lions make out in that trade for Goff? Looks like a win win for both teams.

Everyone thought Goff was just a bookmarker for their eventual first round pick of a QB, but now it appears he's their answer and they can use one of the first rounders they got from the Rams on something else.

I'm also kind of rooting for the Lions too.