THE BROWNS BOARD

▪︎  The   🏈  - WEEK 9 - AZ 0 ..at.. ● CLEVELAND 27 Game 8 Thread  🏈  Nov. 5 - "W"

mjp28

1 minute ago, Kvoethe said:

Burn a TO....

Yeah, don't love it. Especially on 1st and 20. Statistically we aren't picking it up, but we'll see. A little rust for sure. 

Rushing a hit. Had another dude open. He'll get there. 

3 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

Said he's feels totally fine and something just happened this week where he feels all better. Cautiously optimistic! Leggo! 

Hey jiggs,  ready for a BROWNS (W) today ?   Oh yes !

• Like 1

Just now, mjp28 said:

Hey jiggs,  ready for a BROWNS (W) today ?   Oh yes !

I am READY, brotha. We will win, it'll just be a dog fight. I believe our defense scores today and we pull away late. 

1 minute ago, Kvoethe said:

Great playcalling...2 empty backfields...

We are statistically the worst team in empty this season. 😔

2 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

Yeah, don't love it. Especially on 1st and 20. Statistically we aren't picking it up, but we'll see. A little rust for sure. 

Rushing a hit. Had another dude open. He'll get there. 

Oh yes, look for a few TDs today ....  and the Defense to help.

6 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Needle, best I can figure.  But the full extension of his release wasn't there.

You're right. Perhaps arm loosens up, but it doesn't look right. It could be a situation where he needs to take a hit and see that he's OK, but the release looks off to me. Nice observation. 

Just now, Korsou Dawg said:

Keep those opposing 3 and outs coming!

Yessir! They are VERY nervous about anything more than a 3 step drop. I understand, but they need to trust the kid a bit. That being said, Cardinals make it ugly, and they don't win a lot, but they fight. We need to be patient and play clean. Those penalties are killer. Here we go! 

6 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

Nice observation. 

*bows*

Zona DB's already planting and driving on everything in front of them.  Timing will have to be great otherwise you risk them housing a throw, along with the timing of other plays like the screens and delayed handoffs.  

Eventually, if the arm and shoulder loosen up, you have to run some kind of double with Coop.   It's going to be there for the taking.

1 minute ago, tiamat63 said:

Eventually, if the arm and shoulder loosen up, you have to run some kind of double with Coop.   It's going to be there for the taking.

Yet again, another low throw. That kick is definitely not a gimme, but this is the type of game where FG's can win. This is the type of stuff fans are tired of and I don't quite understand how a coach can have such little feel. 

2 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

RUN THE BALL KEV!!!!

We picked up the first down running it then passed 4 times in a row I think. It's hard to understand. 

1 minute ago, jiggins7919 said:

Yet again, another low throw. That kick is definitely not a gimme, but this is the type of game where FG's can win. This is the type of stuff fans are tired of and I don't quite understand how a coach can have such little feel. 

Yeah, that would have been.... 55? 56?   That bugs me there.  There is a fine line between being brave and being foolish. That feels more like the latter in this case.

Zona Oline is really not good.

• Like 1

Just now, jiggins7919 said:

We picked up the first down running it then passed 4 times in a row I think. It's hard to understand. 

It’s not hard to understand. That’s what Stefanski does

3 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Yeah, that would have been.... 55? 56?   That bugs me there.  There is a fine line between being brave and being foolish. That feels more like the latter in this case.

I think with a healthy qb in na groove I definitely go for it, but your kicker is red hot and your qb is not. It just feels like coach doesn't have the greatest feel for the game but it's early. The play was there, just a bad throw. Coach can't throw it I reckon. 

• Upvote 1