THE BROWNS BOARD

▪︎ The Official  🏈  - NFL WEEK 15 - Bears ▪︎at▪︎ Browns (-3)    🏈  Dec. 17  (O/U 38)

Dutch Oven

Can we get Njoku to separate from the line just a LITTLE bit? Hehe. 

Boys, I desperately wanted to see Chief hand the ball to Flacco for the Chief Slam! 🤣

LFG! What a drive. Time for OUR turnover. It's coming. 

OL really held there. Love it. This is total danger zone, so be careful. Running clock out and getting to half isn't worst thing. Bears won't keep getting away with turnover worthy plays, just can't have our own. We got momentum, tie game at half is fine with me. 

Just now, bjh2130 said:

Really question the timeout by Stefanski. You're not getting the ball back with 52 seconds left

I love Coach, but he has to answer for this. 

I don't think I've ever seen a more one-sided referee experience. It literally has been the entire difference in the game. Our last 3rd down with Tillman shoved out of bounds doesn't even make sense. And I really hate that it was a female ref because misogynistic jerks are going to use it to fuel their misguided agendas. 

I honestly wouldn't mind the holding calls if we saw some on the opposition. I wouldn't mind the DPI if they called it both ways. And while that non-sack was close, that one frame shows his knee down with the ball touching his fingers. I'm so confused. 

Now, we got to half tied up, that was my goal. The concerning thing to me is teenagers who play Madden absolutely understand that you cannot get the ball back with 1 TO and 50 seconds. Bears ran it on first from the 3, let them run it out. What was the purpose there? It's stunning to me people making millions of dollars don't understand the clock. Furthermore, what was that challenge all about in first half? It was clearly a catch. And yes, you didn't have much time to review it, but you didn't NEED time, it was easy. 

Good news time:  This is right in our wheelhouse. We're comfortable playing tight games, are Bears? Are we going to make them pay for those terrible throws we should have picked off? I believe we will, and we're going to need points because I have a feeling Flacco is tossing another pick. He throws into tight coverage, one of those will get popped up and picked. 

My heart hurts for Bitonio, it really does. Let's bring this game home for him, and I believe we will.