THE BROWNS BOARD

▪︎ The Official  🏈  - NFL WEEK 15 - Bears ▪︎at▪︎ Browns (-3)    🏈  Dec. 17  (O/U 38)

Dutch Oven

13 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

Holy crap, that Bears guy had it. Shades of Tommy Kramer to Ahmad Rashad in 1980

the voice of Jim Donovan making that call was priceless.. don't miss it on youtube boyz! Jim had no quit today in his call..

Just got off the phone with my sister in Toledo.... We had a good cry daddy ;) 

• Upvote 1

Holy hell what a game! Man, it's never easy is it? Dude had the game winning ball right in his lap and time stood still. What a scrappy bunch of starters, backups and elevated practice squad level dudes. 

So damn fun to watch..... kind of. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

■■■ -->   Dutch is at this game !    You lucky dawg !     He's got to be lovin' this !!!!!   

FANTASTIC  GAME  &  FINISH  !      :lol:.    

I'm  sure our guys there will let us know about it later.

★ ★  CLEVELAND  20  (9-5)    CHICAGO  17   (5-9)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Coyote said:

This shit is not good for my heart.

BUT IT HAS TO BE  GREAT  for  YOUR  CLEVELAND  BROWNS  SOUL   WOO-HOO  ! ! !   YEAH. .

■ ■ ■   DON'T  YOU JUST  LOVE IT  ! ! !   ■ ■ ■

I KNOW IT JUST SHAKES MY 73 YEAR OLD TICKER   ♥︎  ! ! !   Yeah !

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

the voice of Jim Donovan making that call was priceless.. don't miss it on youtube boyz! Jim had no quit today in his call..

Just got off the phone with my sister in Toledo.... We had a good cry daddy ;) 

Donovan Radio

I'm "out of reactions," for the day, wonder why lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, AP1 said:

That side arm sling TD to Amari Cooper was so SMOOTH.

Oh yeah  AP1  that was smooth indeed,  I'm so glad they picked up the  COOP  for the  BROWNS  !  

He adds so much to the  long  game  every game !

5 hours ago, bbedward said:

What did he say?

Was watching the game on DVR so didn't want to join the thread but described Myles as ordinary and that his OL would handle him. Anyway great win, even though Flacco had his letdown game (that I was expecting) he still overcame it for a comeback win on our behalf this time. Defense was great and Dhop as usual was the best trade in the offseason. I'm calling the playoffs now, if our D can be healthier we'll make a run there too.

4 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

If your in your car? Pull over  !   🤣   

Jim's good for your  🧡

thanks for posting.. I'm still behind on player pressers

No problem....that was a classic!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, bbedward said:

What’s the over under for guys that’ll be added to IR next week 

He signed an official contract that ends in march

Just, WOW!   Is what I've been texting.

------

Hats off to the Defense!  A lot of backups playing...and the offense scoring points for the opponent...they could've easily folded.  Great job by the NFL leading 3-Outers!

Great job by Njoku again this week.  The way he caught that football at the back of the end zone was simply magical.   

Flacco never got out of sorts by the way the game was going.  One INT he was expecting a zag and Tillman just kept running straight.  Another on a deflection.  He just kept doing the best thing he  could with that football.  

Nice job by Cooper getting it to the house.

We could not run the ball.  We just couldn't.  No sense trying to pigheadedly prove that we can run against the #2 run defense when we can't.  Bitonio was on the sidelines...leaving Teller as the only 'regular' lineman in the game.  Plenty of holding calls.  

Miracolas Win!  We needed it as there's a whole host of teams just one game behind us.  -  We've gotta win the next two games!

4 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Bitonio illness.. questionable

per post-game.. Bitonio's injury is a back injury..

see where it goes, next Friday's injury report.. 

Good Luck, Joel

5 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

per post-game.. Bitonio's injury is a back injury..

see where it goes, next Friday's injury report.. 

Good Luck, Joel

The initial reports said knee, then they changed it to back. He was back on the sidelines as a spectator which is a good sign he’ll be back…I hope

I hope next Wednesday we don’t get the news that 4 new guys are out for the year 

2 hours ago, bjh2130 said:

Ward did what he was supposed to get on the guys outside shoulder because 1 tackle in bounds pretty much ends that game.  Ward definitely could have made a better effort and dove but newsome needs to come inside out much better because like i said above a tackle bounds there puts them at their own 38 with less than 15 seconds by the time they get the spike down and everyone gets set.

The play before he pissed me off and sucked up on a 5 yard route allowing that almost completion on the corner route to about the 50. If that's what you're referring to then my apologies and i agree lol.

A touchdown ends the game as well....tackle the dude

• Confused 1