THE BROWNS BOARD

"Official" 🏈  ▪︎ NFL WEEK 17 ▪︎ JETS -at- BROWNS (-7½)  🏈 "The" J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets Thread

Dutch Oven

Wowowow! Holy cow! 

Guys, if we don't start putting the ball away when we run it, I'm going to lose my mind. We're holding it like a loaf of diseased bread. 😂

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

Wowowow! Holy cow! 

Guys, if we don't start putting the ball away when we run it, I'm going to lose my mind. We're holding it like a loaf of diseased bread. 😂

That's a very good point Jiggins!  It's starting to rain there too so they better secure the football

28 minutes ago, Coyote said:

SUPER BOWL.............SUPER BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!!

OK Coyote ..... on the second look  SUPER BOWL 58 ....  baby !

what a game !

3 minutes ago, syd said:

best game by Ford and Moore (hope he is o,k) all year

I'd be SHOCKED if Moore came back. That looks like concussion all day, but fingers crossed. We're getting thin at WR to say the least, so we need to protect the ball and score 10 points in the next half. I think that would clinch it. 

• Like 1

3 6 7 yards of Browns offense in a half against a #3 ranked Jets defense   

Browns held ball 18 mins. vs 12 mins for Jets

impressive 34 - 17 lead at half

don't stop now

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

I'd be SHOCKED if Moore came back. That looks like concussion all day, but fingers crossed. We're getting thin at WR to say the least, so we need to protect the ball and score 10 points in the next half. I think that would clinch it. 

Hey jigs .... i'm afraid you're  100%  right there.   LOVIN' THE GAME TONIGHT ?  This is the new Kardiac Kleveland kids again.   Enjoy the second half !   mjp.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mjp28 said:

Hey jigs .... i'm afraid you're  100%  right there.   LOVIN' THE GAME TONIGHT ?  This is the new Kardiac Kleveland kids again.   Enjoy the second half !   mjp.

I'm loving it but not thrilled with rush defense. We're legitimately in trouble if we don't keep scoring. We aren't close to stopping them. 

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

RBs who can be patient and reverse direction cause the Browns problems. 

The backside DE needs to stay home.

Hey Dutch,  this is why we do all this stuff here ..... i'm lovin' it tonight !   Carry on pal.

GO BROWNS !

• Like 1