THE BROWNS BOARD

● "Official" 🏈  ▪︎ WEEK 18 ▪︎  BROWNS 14 ● Bengals 31  🏈  Jan. 7th, a 14-31 second team "Loss"

● The "Official" 🏈  ▪︎ NFL WEEK 18 ▪︎ BROWNS (-7) -at- Bengals  🏈  Jan. 7 <-- GO BROWNS !     (O/U 36 ?? )

▪︎--◇--▪︎

● Cincinnati  31  CLEVELAND  14 final score.    .... And let the Playoffs begin."

And .....

▪︎. Let the Jeff Driskel Era begin!

I’ll probably watch the highlights since I have things to do tomorrow, but I expect a W. Young guys hungry for playing time on a contender vs a bengals squad thats already packed their bags and just want to get it over with. I wish the bengals were contending for a spot or something, knocking out their hopes would at least give some reason to care about the result.

• mjp28 changed the title to  ● The "Official" 🏈  ▪︎ NFL WEEK 18 ▪︎ The BROWNS (-7) -at- The Bengals  🏈  Jan. 7  <--●
  • mjp28 pinned this topic

The 2023-24 NFL regular season is coming to a close this weekend. The Cleveland Browns have already made the playoffs, while the Cincinnati Bengals will be staying home for the first time in three seasons. They can get some measure of revenge on Cleveland by winning the season finale at home on Sunday.

Will the Bengals split the season series with the Browns and finish the season above .500 at 9-8? 

The Bengals are playing for pride on Sunday. And, it’s a big rivalry game against a Browns team that handled them in the season opener, 24-3. Now, Cleveland is resting quarterback Joe Flacco and several other starters for the playoffs. Cincinnati should be able to take advantage of Cleveland’s decision to start    Jeff Driskel   who was just signed off Arizona’s practice squad last week.

SO,  what do I say ?  How about ....

GO BROWNS !         ● CLEVELAND (-7)  30    Cincinnati 22  .......  baby !       :D

• mjp28 changed the title to  ● The "Official" 🏈  ▪︎ NFL WEEK 18 ▪︎  BROWNS (-7) -at- Bengals  🏈  Jan. 7  <--● GO BROWNS !

Anybody been to a Jacksonville game?

Searching any hotels within walking to stadium?

Easy flight from NC for wildcard game, but got to move on it quickly this afternoon

Get this Win !  going to Browns-backer party in Greenville,NC to chat this win up  🍺 Go Browns ! 

• Upvote 2

Nice pregame talk about our  BROWNS  on  CBS !    You can't help but get  FIRED UP. before kickoff.    GO BROWNS !

● CLEVELAND (-7)  30    Cincinnati 22  .......  baby !       

Seeing more starter-level players (Ogbo, Harris) take the field so far. 

The ONLY thing I care about this game, is not getting more injuries. To the point I'd prefer the personnel in charge of Gatorade distribution not get ingrown toenails!

10 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Gotta love these Week 18 exhibition games!

Interception #2 of the day, and it is 1:09 pm EST. 

Oh yes !  Excitement on every snap, lol.   meanwhile  I just finished some of my sister-in-laws kolachi wt butter,  ok.

TD Cinci,  woo-hoo.

7 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Are they allowed to forfeit?     start today ?

Ahhhh maybe .....

In American football, a team must begin with at least seven players (the number legally required to man a line of scrimmage) ready to play; a forfeiture occurs if a team does not have that many. It can also occur when the number of able players drops to below seven at any point during the game, as a result of an unfair act, or punitive retroactive sanctions against a team from a governing body such as the NCAA.

In the event the team forfeiting the game is already losing at the time of the forfeit, the score at the time stands as is. Otherwise, forfeits result in a 2–0 score in the National Football League or a 1–0 score in high school football, NCAA and Canadian football.

In the case of high school and the NCAA, the forfeit is one of only two ways for a team to finish with a score of only one point (the other theoretical possibility is if a team's only score comes from a defensive safety, i.e. a botched conversion attempt that results in its opponent getting backed all the way back into its own end zone).

●->    The National Football League rulebook has a provision for forfeiture but has never used it <--●   never used it ???

This looks exactly like I expected and I'm so totally fine with it. Gosh darn Jags are choking, naturally. 

2 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Ahhhh maybe .....

In American football, a team must begin with at least seven players (the number legally required to man a line of scrimmage) ready to play; a forfeiture occurs if a team does not have that many. It can also occur when the number of able players drops to below seven at any point during the game, as a result of an unfair act, or punitive retroactive sanctions against a team from a governing body such as the NCAA.

In the event the team forfeiting the game is already losing at the time of the forfeit, the score at the time stands as is. Otherwise, forfeits result in a 2–0 score in the National Football League or a 1–0 score in high school football, NCAA and Canadian football.

In the case of high school and the NCAA, the forfeit is one of only two ways for a team to finish with a score of only one point (the other theoretical possibility is if a team's only score comes from a defensive safety, i.e. a botched conversion attempt that results in its opponent getting backed all the way back into its own end zone).

The National Football League rulebook has a provision for forfeiture but has never used it <--●   never used it ???

So you’re saying there’s a chance. 🤣

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

This looks exactly like I expected and I'm so totally fine with it. Gosh darn Jags are choking, naturally. 

SO  you chose to watch the BROWNS,  good move !   What's new in JAX jiggs ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dusty said:

Very hard to watch this.

Ready for next week!

14-0 comeback time .....  in Q1 ?

Just now, Flugel said:

We got em right where we want em

Oh yeah,  end of Q1 time .....  45 minutes to go. .....  good seats still available.

Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests(See full list)
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Jax up 10-7

I'd love to see the  BROWNS  go  12-5  really.  They diserve it but resting players makes sense too.