THE BROWNS BOARD

● "Official" 🏈  ▪︎ WEEK 18 ▪︎  BROWNS 14 ● Bengals 31  🏈  Jan. 7th, a 14-31 second team "Loss"

14 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Did anyone see that TD catch by Olave today?  WOW!

Olave Garden ?

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, MDDawg said:

Any reason why they didn't play PJ Walker instead? Meanwhile the Jags are sleepwalking out of the postseason.

I know. I thought the Jags would be ready to go today MD.

10 minutes ago, Flugel said:

That recipe looks delicious!

From my wife .... she got it from  Food Network  Recipe name is :  The Best Ratatoulle.   Easy and good !

I will put more up later on the  ▪︎ GAMEDAY ▪︎  thread.   Bon Appetit !

...... edit add ..... Normally we do something special on  THU/SAT/SUN. for the games or just grill or oven bake someething.     I then like to share the recipes with friends, family  and  you guys.

And normally the games aren't this b-a-d.  

12 minutes ago, Flugel said:

The biggest thing I wanted today was no injuries and a Jacksonville win. 

I called it 3 weeks ago...steelers were going to the playoffs.  Im suprised the colts didnt tie so they could get in with a loss just to be safe.

Nfl is rigged.

And im stuck down here in steubenville with steeler radio and them stupid yinzers...dammit.

20 minutes ago, Flugel said:

The biggest thing I wanted today was ★★★★ no injuries and a Jacksonville win. 

★★★★  oh yes.  Tough game, guys already dinged up.   Be ready next week when it counts.

A Driskel TD Bomb !   7-31.

19 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

🏈   NFL WEEK 18 ▪︎ BROWNS (-7) -at- Bengals  🏈  

And .....

▪︎. Let the Jeff Driskel Era begin!

It's on !

9 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

I called it 3 weeks ago...steelers were going to the playoffs.  Im suprised the colts didnt tie so they could get in with a loss just to be safe.

Nfl is rigged.

And im stuck down here in steubenville with steeler radio and them stupid yinzers...dammit.

Do you know what owner campaigned heavily to the 31 other owners for Rodger Goodell to get a consensus of approval to elect him as NFL Commish in 2006?  Steelers' Owner Dan Rooney.  Don't think for 1 second he never stops feelign like he owes the Rooney family for this....

10 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

★★★★  oh yes.  Tough game, guys already dinged up.   Be ready next week when it counts.

A Driskel TD Bomb !   7-31.

I'm hoping none of them are bad enough to prevent guys from playing next week.

Well look at that, we've scored two touchdowns!

Put the Lions/Vikings game on, got on youtube and kind of forgot about the Browns... 🤣

I'm guessing we'll know the time and date of our playoff game sometime tonight after the Dolphins and Bills game, right?

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

Put the Lions/Vikings game on, got on youtube and kind of forgot about the Browns... 🤣

I'm guessing we'll know the time and date of our playoff game sometime tonight after the Dolphins and Bills game, right?

Not just the Browns - you forgot your buddy Flugel too! 😢

Cin 31. CLE  14.  ~ AND ~   Cleveland  - at -  Houston.    Get ready for next week.    GO BROWNS !

I still remember Joe Thomas' rookie year in 2007 - the Browns went 10-6 and missed the playoffs.   Pittsburgh goes 10-7 and every single team that needed to lose this weekend for them to make the playoffs lost.  

Was that chick that sang the song "If God is One of Us"  a Pittsburgh Steelers fan?

Just now, Flugel said:

I still remember Joe Thomas' rookie year in 2007 - the Browns went 10-6 and missed the playoffs.   Pittsburgh goes 10-7 and every single team that needed to lose this weekend for them to make the playoffs lost.  

Was that chick that sang the song "If God is One of Us"  a Pittsburgh Steelers fan?

Derek Anderception ugh, and Dungy rested his regulars.

7 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Yes

5 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Not just the Browns - you forgot your buddy Flugel too! 😢

I just couldn't keep watching this, literally not caring about the result yet worried to death someone important could get hurt and knocked out of the playoffs... I had to watch something else.

Plus, as the brilliant thinkers on here have already told us, it's all rigged. 😉

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

I just couldn't keep watching this, literally not caring about the result yet worried to death someone important could get hurt and knocked out of the playoffs... I had to watch something else.

Plus, as the brilliant thinkers on here have already told us, it's all rigged. 😉

Understood. It wasn't easy to watch.

We needed 3 sacks today to break a record for team sacks and the Browns got that.  JMO, it helps Myles Garrett's chances for Defensive Player of the Year if he led the team that broke the team record for sacks.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

LMAO,  the rigged birds .... yes they know all, see all, hear all.      :lol:

20 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Bell scored both of them believe it or not.

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

Oh yes ....  week 18 a big numbers, positioning  and  rest week.    So what are you watching this weekend ?

Nobody is mowing the yards .... at least up north,  lol.

flipping channels, watched some snow football and horrible play calling in the jags game. waiting on the packers bears game