THE BROWNS BOARD

● "Official" 🏈  ▪︎ WEEK 18 ▪︎  BROWNS 14 ● Bengals 31  🏈  Jan. 7th, a 14-31 second team "Loss"

1 minute ago, mjp28 said:

I'd love to see the  BROWNS  go  12-5  really.  They diserve it but resting players makes sense too.

Exactly!  The bye week was way too early this year - so this route was necessary considering this year's injury volume.  Today doesn't change a thing about how much we appreciated what unfolded this year.

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

Throwing downfield into double coverage seems like fun!

Down 21-0 this could get ugly-er, lol.  I predicted Cinci would get 22,  hmmmm.  Rally time ?

2 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Exactly!  The bye week was way too early this year - so this route was necessary considering this year's injury volume.  Today doesn't change a thing about how much we appreciated what unfolded this year.

Week 5  in a 17 game season is  waaaay to early.  Maybe 8 to 10 makes more sense. 

Mid-game brunch is  Ratatouille  no kidding,  looks good !   Maybe I could work on some recipes in the second half,  lol.     :lol:.  

Oh geezzzz ....  back up QB time ?   This looks like pin ball numbers.

1 minute ago, mjp28 said:

Week 5  in a 17 game season is  waaaay to early.  Maybe 8 to 10 makes more sense. 

Mid-game brunch is  Ratatouille  no kidding,  looks good !   Maybe I could work on some recipes in the second half,  lol.     :lol:.  

👍  Sounds great!

Just now, tiamat63 said:

Ooooook then.  Time to switch over to watch Baker vs Carolina.

I use RedZone as my surf channel,  nice.

The announcers at the game and the guys back at the Pregame Show keep talking about this game like its the starters vs the starters and the Browns are somehow blowing an important opportunity to... well... I have no idea.

THIS GAME DOESN'T MATTER. THE ONLY THING IMPORTANT IS FOR THE BROWNS TO WALK AWAY WITH NO INJURIES.

I guarantee if the refs came to Stefanski and asked him if he would like to just forfeit the second half, he'd say yes in a millisecond. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

DJ Chark fumbled going in at the 1 for a touchback. Otherwise it'd be 7-3 panthers. 

I know, I know.  A REAL hoot nanny there. 

IF Tampa Bay loses this game.... 😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

The announcers at the game and the guys back at the Pregame Show keep talking about this game like its the starters vs the starters and the Browns are somehow blowing an important opportunity to... well... I have no idea.

THIS GAME DOESN'T MATTER. THE ONLY THING IMPORTANT IS FOR THE BROWNS TO WALK AWAY WITH NO INJURIES.

I guarantee if the refs came to Stefanski and asked him if he would like to just forfeit the second half, he'd say yes in a millisecond. 

I hear ya

6 minutes ago, syd said:

this is difficult 

Oh yes ....  week 18 a big numbers, positioning  and  rest week.    So what are you watching this weekend ?

Nobody is mowing the yards .... at least up north,  lol.

3 hours ago, mjp28 said:

I'll put up more later on the GAMEDAY thread.  * Main ingredients,   zucchini. eggplant, red bell peppers, onions, tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, and more.  A real veggie dish. 

..... edit add ....  * added a few more ingredients .....  kitchen smells great !

20240107_142856.jpeg

Edited by mjp28
Ratatouille, mmm-mmm !
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

I'll put up more later on the GAMEDAY thread.  Main ingredients,   zucchini. peppers, onions and more.  A real veggie dish.

20240107_142856.jpeg

I wish our offense was that exciting today!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Sack #2 today.  The Browns D needs 1 more sack to set a record

Too bad  they can't just erase  some  of the numbers like the  0-31  and keep a few more like the  Ratatouille,  lol.