THE BROWNS BOARD

Dutch's Random Ohio State Droppings

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Why did OSU lose to Michigan in 2023?

Why is Michigan 5-17 against Ohio State in the new millennium?  Is the whoop ass gettin too spicy for you?  We can do this as long as you want.  The reality is that the scoreboard I keep showing you caused recruiting violations and stealing signs on the sidelines from the Annie's Arbor Football program... 😁

Ohio State has 2 National Championships since 2000 - no asterisks required.  Anything less from other programs causes asterisks, coaching suspensions/firings and uh-ohs... 😁

1 hour ago, Flugel said:

Why is Michigan 5-17 against Ohio State in the new millennium?  Is the whoop ass gettin too spicy for you?  We can do this as long as you want.  The reality is that the scoreboard I keep showing you caused recruiting violations and stealing signs on the sidelines from the Annie's Arbor Football program... 😁

Ohio State has 2 National Championships since 2000 - no asterisks required.  Anything less from other programs causes asterisks, coaching suspensions/firings and uh-ohs... 😁

Sad you can't answer the question. 

Oh well. Not surprised 

On 3/25/2024 at 4:16 PM, MLD Woody said:

Sad you can't answer the question. 

Oh well. Not surprised 

Who's sad?  Ohio State dominates your team and you.  You bring up 1 exception to that rule but it's loaded with asterisks. You know this and so does every reader in this thread.  You're literally carrying this on all the while you have yet to convince yourself you're pumped about a Championship that required a Head Coach suspension that you said was going to be really easy for Harbaugh to get out of.  Remember that?  

Hang in there.  With any luck they might start making Raspberry Chewables Prozac for you soon.

On 3/18/2024 at 5:19 PM, Dutch Oven said:

Harbaugh couldn't get out of Ann Arbor fast enough...

I wonder why? 🤣

Kind of like, why the fuck are you on a Browns board when you don't give a shit about the Browns? 

I'll tell you why.  He's got way too many Ohio State fans and their recent 17-5 record against his team living in his brain rent-free like squatters.  As always, he has the right to remain silent...

• Haha 1

Ohio State's 2025 recruiting class has added four four-star commits this weekend. Two are teammates from the same high school in New Jersey in Safety DeShawn Stewart and WR De'Zie Jones, and a couple of Florida kids in LB T.J. Alford and DLineman London Merritt (originally from Atlanta area before transferring to the IMG Academy in Florida). 

Of course, these are not official commits, early signing is in December for the '25 class. Things happen, but as it stands today Ohio State has 11 commits, eight of which are on defense. It is shaping up to be a potentially fantastic class.

https://247sports.com/college/ohio-state/Season/2025-Football/Commits/

• Thanks 2

Ohio State is on the verge of filling the vacated RB coach position with Oregon's RB coach, Carlos Locklyn. Almost immediately after, the Buckeyes received the crystal ball for Jordon Davison, a four star RB from Mater Dei High School in California. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/2/2024 at 8:20 PM, Canton Dawg said:

Just kidding…April Fools! (they were actually 39th) 🤣😂

IMG_5509.png

Their biggest cheerleader is unavailable for comment.  Apparently, he's been so excited about the Ken and Barbie Doll movie he's been writing adorable critiques of it.  Rumor has it, he's been stalking the writers to do a sequel that will add his blonde haired GI Joe to the mix. 

I don't know if that's any healthier than him thinking about his favorite football team the year after lost ethics.  Looks like he's headed right back to football without asterisks is like a season without sunshine.  

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

How many teams win a National Championship and yet fail so miserably at recruiting the following year?

I know one team comes to mind! 😂🤣

IMG_5529.png

While I know you're just trolling and desperately hoping I give you attention, all you're doing is making it very clear you don't understand how recruiting works. 

But yes, we did win a National Championship. 

11 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

While I know you're just trolling and desperately hoping I give you attention, all you're doing is making it very clear you don't understand how recruiting works. 

But yes, we did win a National Championship. 

Your lack of recruiting has been noted.

Prepare for more continuous ass kickings from the Buckeyes, but you should be accustomed to it.

IMG_3606.jpeg

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Your lack of recruiting has been noted.

Prepare for more continuous ass kickings from the Buckeyes, but you should be accustomed to it.

IMG_3606.jpeg

Any thoughts Woody?

That kid's gorgeous above. He gets me hornier than my Barbie Doll movie. Every time I see him, the thing between my thighs makes my Levi's rise.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Flugel said:

Any thoughts Woody?

That kid's gorgeous above. He gets me hornier than my Barbie Doll movie. Every time I see him, the thing between my thighs makes my Levi's rise.

It's clear you have a strange obsession with me, as you desperately crave my response in multiple threads now. And I realize I'm giving you what you want be responding. 

1. OSU has really fallen off considering they're claiming recruiting championships now (well before recruiting is over). Pretty sad! But considering you can't say anything about on the field performance I guess this is all you're left with. 

2. It sounds like you both don't follow recruiting much at all based on these posts and attempted trolls

3. I'm fine knowing our coaching staff actually develops talent. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

It's clear you have a strange obsession with me, as you desperately crave my response in multiple threads now. And I realize I'm giving you what you want be responding. 

1. OSU has really fallen off considering they're claiming recruiting championships now (well before recruiting is over). Pretty sad! But considering you can't say anything about on the field performance I guess this is all you're left with. 

2. It sounds like you both don't follow recruiting much at all based on these posts and attempted trolls

3. I'm fine knowing our coaching staff actually develops talent. 

Multiple?  Just College Football since you never post about the Browns.  You do know this was originally setup as a Cleveland Browns Board right?   Anyway, college football pits the local Ohio Team vrs a hated Rival Michigan team.  Right now, Michigan and it's HC needed to be disciplined for stealing signs in the most recent football season.  Of course I'm going to have fun with that busting your chops.  If Ohio State having the majority of wins in the rivalry this side of the year 2000 and the majority of fans makes you nervous - maybe you should seek out a message board that gives you the common bond you need?  

The other alternative is understanding it's only me - and I'm just busting your chops. 

• Haha 1

And with the transfer portal opening today, news has come down that TTUN will receive three years probation for Covid-era infractions, and five coaches involved will get one year show causes. This is just the appetizer of what is to come this year regarding the football program of Ann Arbor. Just the tip... of the iceberg. This has nothing to do with Harbaugh lying to and refusing to cooperate with the NCAA... definitely has nothing to do with Connor Stalions, hacked computers, etc that is the main course of this juicy story. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

And with the transfer portal opening today, news has come down that TTUN will receive three years probation for Covid-era infractions, and five coaches involved will get one year show causes. This is just the appetizer of what is to come this year regarding the football program of Ann Arbor. Just the tip... of the iceberg. This has nothing to do with Harbaugh lying to and refusing to cooperate with the NCAA... definitely has nothing to do with Connor Stalions, hacked computers, etc that is the main course of this juicy story. 

🤣 Look what it takes to temporarily beat Ohio State... 

4 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Apparently it is driving many members of that sinking ship to drink. 

23 minutes ago, Flugel said:

18 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

You guys just don’t know how recruiting works. 😂

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

I'll buy them another round of depressants while I'm celebrating another Big 10 Championship for Ohio State.  

• Upvote 1

"random Ohio State droppings"

where the OSU fans post almost exclusively about Michigan 

Damn it must suck having to try and wave recruiting victory flags and reach for nonsense NCAA rulings just to have something to celebrate. How the mighty OSU has fallen...

Don't worry, I'm sure Ryan "I'm Tough" Day definitely figured it out this year....

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Damn it must suck having to try and wave recruiting victory flags and reach for nonsense NCAA rulings just to have something to celebrate. How the mighty OSU has fallen...

Don't worry, I'm sure Ryan "I'm Tough" Day definitely figured it out this year....

You don't give two shits about the Browns, yet you are a member of a Browns message board. 🤣

All that time you've spent with the Trump flakes on the Poliboard has turned you into one of them. "Oh this is just a witch hunt the NCAA has it out for my beloved Wolverines!" 

11 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

IMG_3605.jpeg

• Haha 1

On 4/17/2024 at 8:43 PM, Canton Dawg said:

Another scUM Alum has an epiphany. . .

IMG_5543.png

The truth shall set you free Michigan. The best sports program at the University in Annie's Arbor this side of the year 2000 is the Women's Gymnastics team that won the only undisputed, asterisks-free National Championship in 2021.  The desperation to win with integrity is well summarized above.  It's been pretty much impossible as clearly articulated by the dialed-in fan above.  Just tell the truth, as painful as it always seems to be, and you can exhale again.  Okay, so you're only 2nd or 3rd or 4th best again. The Vanderbilt Commodores would give anything to be in your shoes on the gridiron; even though they've won a National Championship in baseball in 2014 and 2019.