THE BROWNS BOARD

Dutch's Random Ohio State Droppings

1 hour ago, Flugel said:

While you're changing your tampon - JJ McCarthy in a hurry to be the 4th or 5th or 6th QB drafted instead of the 1st next year tells me what it needs to.

Did you want to tell the rest of our audience your Annie's Arbor Asterisks also have a defensive coach in trouble?  😁

Oh right, and now JJ would be the first QB taken haha. Whatever you need to come up with out of thin air to make your narrative work. 

The QB that just won a national title and has only ever said good things about his coach and school is leaving to be a top 15 pick in the draft.... SO CLEARLY THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG IN ANN ARBOR!!!

I can smell your desperation through the screen haha. Didn't your starting QB leave to go to the draft too? Oh wait, no, it was to go play for another school. 

Really I think this is just projection. OSU has a complete lack of culture and toughness, so now you're failing around trying to claim the same thing about the school that just beat you three times in a row and won a national championship 

Yep, our brand new DL coach just got an OVI. Stupid. Hopefully we deal with it accordingly. Much better than Meyer and Zach Smith at least ....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Are you drinking this early in the morning? Hopefully not. 

Funny you have to go back to your domestic abuser protecting coach. You know, the guy that coached multiple murderers at Florida. The guy probably at some bar right now attempting to finger random chicks? Oh please, tell us about Meyer...

And you can keep living on that asterisk dream as much as you'd like. Fun stuff came out of it, like evidence OSU was sharing signs too. Oh well, I'm sure Day and Co gave it their best shot, and they got what they wanted, no more Boogeyman Harbaugh in Ann arbor.

Day can do it this year! For sure!

You talking about the guy that went undefeated against Meatchicken?

I guess if I was a fan of that team up north I would still be talking shit about him too. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Are you drinking this early in the morning? Hopefully not. 

Funny you have to go back to your domestic abuser protecting coach. You know, the guy that coached multiple murderers at Florida. The guy probably at some bar right now attempting to finger random chicks? Oh please, tell us about Meyer...

And you can keep living on that asterisk dream as much as you'd like. Fun stuff came out of it, like evidence OSU was sharing signs too. Oh well, I'm sure Day and Co gave it their best shot, and they got what they wanted, no more Boogeyman Harbaugh in Ann arbor.

Day can do it this year! For sure!

Jimmy Johnson, I mean Jimmy Harbaugh, couldn't wait to get out of there.  It's hard to keep the cheaters straight but they both did the same sprint to the NFL.  All that and he only gave you 1 National Championship.  Ohio State has 2 in the new millennium.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Jimmy Johnson, I mean Jimmy Harbaugh, couldn't wait to get out of there.  It's hard to keep the cheaters straight but they both did the same sprint to the NFL.  All that and he only gave you 1 National Championship.  Ohio State has 2 in the new millennium.

The fantasy land your brain has created to protect you from reality... Hahaha. Great stuff. 

12 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

The fantasy land your brain has created to protect you from reality... Hahaha. Great stuff. 

No, it’s true tOSU does have 2 championships…I know I watched them.

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Harbaugh couldn't get out of Ann Arbor fast enough...

I wonder why? 🤣

Kind of like, why the fuck are you on a Browns board when you don't give a shit about the Browns? 

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

My turn.  Ohio State has such a huge Monopoly on your brain that you'll never convince yourself you're happy that Michigan's only Championship this millennium needed to be dirty.   

Ohio State fans get to celebrate 2 really clean National Championships.  There's nothing like it Woody!  I understand why so you're so resentful.  

Cheers!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

@Flugel aaaaaand the new DL coach is gone. What a moron

We have arguably the best DT duo in the country next year so hoping we don't fuck up the hire again. 

Breaking trend a little - I have to agree with that.  #68 is the best DT I saw last year and he's returning.  He'll draw the double teams, which will ease the matchups for your other DT.

1 hour ago, Flugel said:

Breaking trend a little - I have to agree with that.  #68 is the best DT I saw last year and he's returning.  He'll draw the double teams, which will ease the matchups for your other DT.

We don't have a #68

#78 is Kenneth Grant. 6'4" 340 but a freak athlete (chased down PSUs RB). PFF has him as like the 5th best returning DT

#55 is Mason Graham. He's the real star. Top returning DT to PFF

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

We don't have a #68

#78 is Kenneth Grant. 6'4" 340 but a freak athlete (chased down PSUs RB). PFF has him as like the 5th best returning DT

#55 is Mason Graham. He's the real star. Top returning DT to PFF

LOL!  Sorry about that!  He was a real big/thick white kid that looked like a Country Strong Conan.  Very impressive - so much so I couldn't remember his number...

1 hour ago, Flugel said:

LOL!  Sorry about that!  He was a real big/thick white kid that looked like a Country Strong Conan.  Very impressive - so much so I couldn't remember his number...

Yep, that's Mason Graham. 

On 3/18/2024 at 12:09 PM, Flugel said:

And the 1 title is marred by a cheating scandal. 

17 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Ryan "I'm tough!" Day

Screenshot_20240319_152625_Instagram.jpg

Yeah, he's off to a much better start than Jim Harbaugh was at Michigan.  How many years in a row did Harbaugh lose to Ohio State?  😁

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Flugel said:

Yeah, he's off to a much better start than Jim Harbaugh was at Michigan.  How many years in a row did Harbaugh lose to Ohio State?  😁

I'd take the time to explain the difference in these two situations, and that Day started with a Ferrari, that he's since driven off the road into a ditch...

... But I have a feeling you aren't going to listen to any of it

Hey, maybe this year when Day gets into a public argument with an elderly old man he'll have this sign to show how tough he is! Hahaha

Go blue. National champions 

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I'd take the time to explain the difference in these two situations, and that Day started with a Ferrari, that he's since driven off the road into a ditch...

You started with an excuse?  Check mate. 😁

Can you imagine being Woody, seriously though?

His life IS Ann Arbor's football team. It got its ass handed to it by Ohio State for two decades.

TWO DECADES. 

Then out of nowhere his beloved team finally slays its master. He can FINALLY walk around in his blue and piss yellow with pride.

Then he finds out his team was cheating its ass off.

Must be soul-crushing. 🤣

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Tell me why OSU lost to Michigan this year

That was in 2023.  Shall we take inventory of which program won mores time in the new millennium?  Which one won more National Championships? Which program got disciplined for cheating?

Check mate. 😁

4 minutes ago, Flugel said:

That was in 2023.  Shall we take inventory of which program won mores time in the new millennium?  Which one won more National Championships? Which program got disciplined for cheating?

Check mate. 😁

Why did OSU lose to Michigan in 2023?

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Can you imagine being Woody, seriously though?

His life IS Ann Arbor's football team. It got its ass handed to it by Ohio State for two decades.

TWO DECADES. 

Then out of nowhere his beloved team finally slays its master. He can FINALLY walk around in his blue and piss yellow with pride.

Then he finds out his team was cheating its ass off.

Must be soul-crushing. 🤣

He's not gonna convince anyone he's happy until he finally convinces himself.  That ain't happening any time soon...

Hey Woody give your soul to God because your ass belongs to Ohio State.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Why did OSU lose to Michigan in 2023?  This post is brought to you by Tampex...

Like I said, why is Ohio Sate 17-5 against Michigan since 2000?  In that span, Ohio State has 2 National Championships while you're still trying to convince yourself Michigan has one.  Stay tuned.....   

1 hour ago, Flugel said:

Like I said, why is Ohio Sate 17-5 against Michigan since 2000?  In that span, Ohio State has 2 National Championships while you're still trying to convince yourself Michigan has one.  Stay tuned.....   

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Why is Michigan 5-17 against Ohio State in the new millennium?  Is the whoop ass gettin too spicy for you?  We can do this as long as you want.  The reality is that the scoreboard I keep showing you caused recruiting violations and stealing signs on the sidelines from the Annie's Arbor Football program... 😁

Ohio State has 2 National Championships since 2000 - no asterisks required.  Anything less from other programs causes asterisks, coaching suspensions/firings and uh-ohs... 😁

3 hours ago, Flugel said:

Why is Michigan 5-17 against Ohio State in the new millennium?  Is the whoop ass gettin too spicy for you?  We can do this as long as you want.  The reality is that the scoreboard I keep showing you caused recruiting violations and stealing signs on the sidelines from the Annie's Arbor Football program... 😁

Ohio State has 2 National Championships since 2000 - no asterisks required.  Anything less from other programs causes asterisks, coaching suspensions/firings and uh-ohs... 😁