THE BROWNS BOARD

THE BROWNS BOARD WEEKEND

admin

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UPDATE ON G-MAN,

G-Man should be out of the hospital by now. I received a call from Ed, and the G-man had to have his knee drained due to infection. He is feeling much better and I'm sure he will be given meds to treat it.

G-man complained of an aching knee at the tailgate and prior to halftime of the game he couldn't bear the uncomfort anymore and seeked medical attention. He was taken to the Cleveland Clinic.

Howard & G-man had a bit of a rough trip. First their plane was grounded causing them to miss the cavs game on Friday and not get into town until Saturday. We all had a lot of fun Saturday night, and at the Tailgate party, but the poor guys missed much of the game because of G-man's medical condition.

I feel for ya guys ... would love to help you get back here again next year for a truly special visit to make up for all your unexpected mishaps this trip.

Its great he is doing well but I think it started with that honey whiskey shit that guardian brought over and ended with a splash of Tenn. battery acid. G-man started dancing around and messed that knee up good. Them English guys arent as tough as they look

Its great he is doing well but I think it started with that honey whiskey shit that guardian brought over and ended with a splash of Tenn. battery acid. G-man started dancing around and messed that knee up good. Them English guys arent as tough as they look

I disagree with how it happened, When he got bucked from that mechanical bull on about his eighth try, I saw him come down kind of awkwardly on that fat chick who was riding shot gun.

Although his knee looked pretty good when he was playing that air guitar up on the bar top.

Sorry to hear about the troubles G-man experienced.

As usual, a great time, providing many great moments to review on the drive back today.

My last trip up every year is always a sad deal for me, but the weekend will provide enough to keep me going until next season.

Sperk....remember...6 parts clear to one part cola ;)

I never thought anyone would look more sexy in howard's glasses than howard, but it gave this hottie that 'Hot-for-teacher' look ... although she didn't need many props.

Hey Keith, where's all the hot pictures of this girl begging to be photographed with me???

Stan, all have is you being caught trying to sneak up behind her to grab her sweet ass, well thats what it looks like to me anyways :P

ClevelandDec09164.jpg

Stan, Ed Don, thank you all again for organising and putting together such a great great party on Sunday. It's hard to escape the fact that our trip this year was a little less successful that the last two but the main thing is we got to spend some more quality time with the awesome fans that frequent this board.

We will be back next year and I have told G-Man that if he makes me miss half the game next time I'll paint him yellow and stick a terrible towel up his arse. G man's knee is in a pretty bad shape, I'm am hoping he goes see the quack today to get another opinion on it, he is a tough cookie no doubt and I know that the pain must have been something pretty awful to make him miss the action on the field.

Ed thanks ever so much for staying with us at the clinic and driving us home, you must have been shattered yesterday morning, thank you sincerely.

The weekend was short and eventful but you guys still made it a weekend to remember.

Ballpeen, it was a pleasure to meet you, your moonshine made me get a little sidetracjed at one ppint in our conversation - apologies, as I was really pleased to meet you. My voice of reason.

Shawn, thanks gain for being point man on "the Walk" - I love that part of the day, looking forward to it again next season.

Riffer X - It was sooo good to finally meet up and talk football - next year we need more time.

Dan, as ever it was fun to mess with you and talk football, a subject you clearly are obsessed with - my kind of friend - thanks for the smokes too!

Hoorta, it was a genuine pleasure to see you out on saturday and on Sunday and even briefly at the stadium - I am sorry that some numskull stole my bag of goodies including those DVDs - truly feel bad for letting that happen. It was great to see you again and drink your orange shit!

Clevelandfanfor life, nice to meet you, awesome hat and I hope we get to hook up again next year.

MarkO, you're a truly great guy to spend time with - how you're friends with Stan I'll never know! ;) Pity we didn't get time to paint Zombo is a Homo on the back of our banner!! Thanks for all the saturday and Sunday laughs Mark, maybe we can do a september game next year.

I hate this part of the year, the thing I look forward to most all year is done and dusted and the long wait starts - all of you take care and keep safe so we can do it all gain next year.

All the VERY BEST, Howie.

Sorry to hear about the troubles G-man experienced.

As usual, a great time, providing many great moments to review on the drive back today.

My last trip up every year is always a sad deal for me, but the weekend will provide enough to keep me going until next season.

Sperk....remember...6 parts clear to one part cola ;)

WOW I always get those mixed up lol

Stan, Ed Don, thank you all again for organising and putting together such a great great party on Sunday. It's hard to escape the fact that our trip this year was a little less successful that the last two but the main thing is we got to spend some more quality time with the awesome fans that frequent this board.

We will be back next year and I have told G-Man that if he makes me miss half the game next time I'll paint him yellow and stick a terrible towel up his arse. G man's knee is in a pretty bad shape, I'm am hoping he goes see the quack today to get another opinion on it, he is a tough cookie no doubt and I know that the pain must have been something pretty awful to make him miss the action on the field.

Ed thanks ever so much for staying with us at the clinic and driving us home, you must have been shattered yesterday morning, thank you sincerely.

The weekend was short and eventful but you guys still made it a weekend to remember.

Ballpeen, it was a pleasure to meet you, your moonshine made me get a little sidetracjed at one ppint in our conversation - apologies, as I was really pleased to meet you. My voice of reason.

Shawn, thanks gain for being point man on "the Walk" - I love that part of the day, looking forward to it again next season.

Riffer X - It was sooo good to finally meet up and talk football - next year we need more time.

Dan, as ever it was fun to mess with you and talk football, a subject you clearly are obsessed with - my kind of friend - thanks for the smokes too!

Hoorta, it was a genuine pleasure to see you out on saturday and on Sunday and even briefly at the stadium - I am sorry that some numskull stole my bag of goodies including those DVDs - truly feel bad for letting that happen. It was great to see you again and drink your orange shit!

Clevelandfanfor life, nice to meet you, awesome hat and I hope we get to hook up again next year.

MarkO, you're a truly great guy to spend time with - how you're friends with Stan I'll never know! ;) Pity we didn't get time to paint Zombo is a Homo on the back of our banner!! Thanks for all the saturday and Sunday laughs Mark, maybe we can do a september game next year.

I hate this part of the year, the thing I look forward to most all year is done and dusted and the long wait starts - all of you take care and keep safe so we can do it all gain next year.

All the VERY BEST, Howie.

Howie, it was a great weekend now I need to go into rehab for about a month. Dont thank Ed too much, he was in a Warm hospital while I was freezing waiting for the game to end. I think I needed more moonshine or orange stuff. anyway you guys make it a great time and hope to see you next year and to all are great tailgaters have a great Holiday as I will be gone for a month as stated before Thanks to all

For those at the Tailgate Party, We found a pair of Binoculars near Hoorta's car. Did anyone lose a pair of binoculars? Hoorta?

If so, I have them.

For those at the Tailgate Party, i found 5 Bud Lights (16 oz.) in my cooler. Don't count on ever seeing those again.

What a weekend....

i had always intended on sending a recap of the weekend for the homos (Hi Zombo) and the rest who couldn't make it. Unfortunately, the details are a little fuzzy about the 40ish hours I spent in Cleveland.

From what I remember....

Skippy and his lovely wife pick me up at my hotel Saturday evening and we had to a local sports bar after dropping his wife off at home. There we meet Ed, Don, Mike (from Atlanta) and Keith (from England). A couple beers and watching the end of the Florida ass kicking (sorry Ballpeen) and the beginning of the Ohio state HS football championship game. Keith, Mike, Skippy and I prepare to leave to head downtown to the Blind Pig....Skippy tries to get the attractive waitress to join us and she is creeped out by the "chick magnet van" and leaves skid marks trying to get away from our table.

We meet up with Howie and G-man at the Blind Pig downtown. Howie calls me "legendary" (which of course I am). Lots of beers and a little while later I start to think that eating dinner would've been a good idea before all this drinking. As we are preparing to leave the "pig", the hot blonde shows up with the boots. Skippy makes every attempt to creep her out as well but thankfully our English friends are there with their accent to smooth things over. The bachellorette party shows up with young girls and they're all wearing plastic penis' (peni? what is the plural of penis?). Howie, Keith and G-man immediately make friends because they're all fascinated by the goofy accent that they all have.

We leave there and freeze our asses off walking up the street to a bar that has no one in it and from there freeze a little more walking to the Tequilla Ranch which is an immediate improvement with the waitresses with hardly anything on, the ice vodka shot contraption with the hot blonde working it. Howie tries to put said blonde in his pocket and take her home and she nearly fits..but not quite.

Beer and more beer follow and soon the bachelorette party show up (clearly they're following us due to the red chick magnet van they heard about) and then more drinks and girls dancing on the bar and jello shots with whip cream follow. Girls trying to ride the mechanical bull and falling on their ass...fat girls who can't even get on the bull is extremely funny and a fat girl who struggles to get on the bull and in her struggles, her top falls down and then nearly falls off when she goes flying off the bull like everyone else. Quick apology to G-man for the two beers he bought us that I gave away to the two girls....sorry buddy...they looked thirsty. At some point we leave there and Skippy drives myself and Mike back towards our hotels (the chick magnet van wasn't working) and we have to make a stop for a "nightcap"...Mike spills his beer and my eyes can't focus at this point and Skippy is picking me up in 7 hours to leave for the tailgate. I talk to my wife for 20 minutes after getting back to my room (probably a mistake) and pass out still in my clothes.

Sunday morning we head to the tailgate and find Howie and G-man sitting in an empty parking lot and I realize that it's damn cold outside and WTF was I thinking. We have to jump the chick magnet van over the barricade to get into the lot (impressive driving skippy). Amazingly enough I actually witnessed Skippy working to carry things and help set up the tailgate so it is true that he does work occasionally at the tailgate. The tailgate is amazing as always...Skippy stole guardian's recipe for potato soup and tries to pass it off as his own, either way it's an amazing breakfast with a miler lite. Ed and Don are the true heroes of the tailgate and the food was tremendous as always.

Lots of drinks...orange shit shots...moonshine from ballpeen...and fun meeting a whole bunch of new members from the board.

The game was better than I thought it would be although so freaking cold there is no way I'm setting foot in the state of Ohio after the month of October ever again.

Now in all seriousness...

Thanks to everyone for making this weekend truly memorable.

Ed and Don...you guys out do yourself with how great the food is.

Hoorta...thanks for bringing the giant coat for me...but I guarentee I'll never be in town when it's cold enough to need to wear that.

Keith...great to see you again..I hope you don't freeze your nuts off at the game tomorrow night.

Howie and G-man.... What can I say...It was a memorable weekend and I hope you guys had as much fun as I had. Let's plan on a trip in September or October next season to do it all again, without the cold.

Ballpeen...thanks for the ticket and the 'shine...I still owe you some stadium beers for the ticket to the game.

Skippy... Thanks for driving me around all weekend long once again. Your willingness to take care of someone from out of town is amazing and it makes the trip for me every year.

I'm sure I'm forgetting others in this...and for that I'm sorry...I'll try to fix it as my mind clears from the liquor induced fog that I'm still working in from the weekend.

Thanks again to everyone who made the weekend so memorable....

What a weekend....

i had always intended on sending a recap of the weekend for the homos (Hi Zombo) and the rest who couldn't make it. Unfortunately, the details are a little fuzzy about the 40ish hours I spent in Cleveland.

From what I remember....

Skippy and his lovely wife pick me up at my hotel Saturday evening and we had to a local sports bar after dropping his wife off at home. There we meet Ed, Don, Mike (from Atlanta) and Keith (from England). A couple beers and watching the end of the Florida ass kicking (sorry Ballpeen) and the beginning of the Ohio state HS football championship game. Keith, Mike, Skippy and I prepare to leave to head downtown to the Blind Pig....Skippy tries to get the attractive waitress to join us and she is creeped out by the "chick magnet van" and leaves skid marks trying to get away from our table.

We meet up with Howie and G-man at the Blind Pig downtown. Howie calls me "legendary" (which of course I am). Lots of beers and a little while later I start to think that eating dinner would've been a good idea before all this drinking. As we are preparing to leave the "pig", the hot blonde shows up with the boots. Skippy makes every attempt to creep her out as well but thankfully our English friends are there with their accent to smooth things over. The bachellorette party shows up with young girls and they're all wearing plastic penis' (peni? what is the plural of penis?). Howie, Keith and G-man immediately make friends because they're all fascinated by the goofy accent that they all have.

We leave there and freeze our asses off walking up the street to a bar that has no one in it and from there freeze a little more walking to the Tequilla Ranch which is an immediate improvement with the waitresses with hardly anything on, the ice vodka shot contraption with the hot blonde working it. Howie tries to put said blonde in his pocket and take her home and she nearly fits..but not quite.

Beer and more beer follow and soon the bachelorette party show up (clearly they're following us due to the red chick magnet van they heard about) and then more drinks and girls dancing on the bar and jello shots with whip cream follow. Girls trying to ride the mechanical bull and falling on their ass...fat girls who can't even get on the bull is extremely funny and a fat girl who struggles to get on the bull and in her struggles, her top falls down and then nearly falls off when she goes flying off the bull like everyone else. Quick apology to G-man for the two beers he bought us that I gave away to the two girls....sorry buddy...they looked thirsty. At some point we leave there and Skippy drives myself and Mike back towards our hotels (the chick magnet van wasn't working) and we have to make a stop for a "nightcap"...Mike spills his beer and my eyes can't focus at this point and Skippy is picking me up in 7 hours to leave for the tailgate. I talk to my wife for 20 minutes after getting back to my room (probably a mistake) and pass out still in my clothes.

Sunday morning we head to the tailgate and find Howie and G-man sitting in an empty parking lot and I realize that it's damn cold outside and WTF was I thinking. We have to jump the chick magnet van over the barricade to get into the lot (impressive driving skippy). Amazingly enough I actually witnessed Skippy working to carry things and help set up the tailgate so it is true that he does work occasionally at the tailgate. The tailgate is amazing as always...Skippy stole guardian's recipe for potato soup and tries to pass it off as his own, either way it's an amazing breakfast with a miler lite. Ed and Don are the true heroes of the tailgate and the food was tremendous as always.

Lots of drinks...orange shit shots...moonshine from ballpeen...and fun meeting a whole bunch of new members from the board.

The game was better than I thought it would be although so freaking cold there is no way I'm setting foot in the state of Ohio after the month of October ever again.

Now in all seriousness...

Thanks to everyone for making this weekend truly memorable.

Ed and Don...you guys out do yourself with how great the food is.

Hoorta...thanks for bringing the giant coat for me...but I guarentee I'll never be in town when it's cold enough to need to wear that.

Keith...great to see you again..I hope you don't freeze your nuts off at the game tomorrow night.

Howie and G-man.... What can I say...It was a memorable weekend and I hope you guys had as much fun as I had. Let's plan on a trip in September or October next season to do it all again, without the cold.

Ballpeen...thanks for the ticket and the 'shine...I still owe you some stadium beers for the ticket to the game.

Skippy... Thanks for driving me around all weekend long once again. Your willingness to take care of someone from out of town is amazing and it makes the trip for me every year.

I'm sure I'm forgetting others in this...and for that I'm sorry...I'll try to fix it as my mind clears from the liquor induced fog that I'm still working in from the weekend.

Thanks again to everyone who made the weekend so memorable....

Kind of what I figured.... a big dudefest ... you guys go out on the town and all Mark is left wondering is "what is the plural of penis?"

Zombo

--Guess I really need to come up next year so we can put the "tail" back into tailgating.

QUOTE (roach @ Dec 9 2009, 05:52 PM)

For those at the Tailgate Party, i found 5 Bud Lights (16 oz.) in my cooler. Don't count on ever seeing those again.

Consider it my gift to you....

Merry Christmas buddy!!

Way to attack that Six Pack, Mark-O.

Zombo

--man, you guys need me...

Kind of what I figured.... a big dudefest ... you guys go out on the town and all Mark is left wondering is "what is the plural of penis?"

Zombo

--Guess I really need to come up next year so we can put the "tail" back into tailgating.

All I know is that when I woke up the next morning, bright and early to brew the potato soup, there was a tight little black-n-white dress and thigh-high boots next to the bed.

Anyone leave a black-n-white skirt and thigh-high boots at my house early Sunday morning?

smoking%20hot%20ass.jpg

Zombo

someones just jealous that they were too big if a pussy to leave the Florida sunshine.

As I recall the last time you were there we nearly had to call security to wake your sorry ass up to make the tailgate.

You missed a lot of fun, sorry you're regretting the decision to stay home.

All I know is that when I woke up the next morning, bright and early to brew the potato soup, there was a tight little black-n-white dress and thigh-high boots next to the bed.

Anyone leave a black-n-white skirt and thigh-high boots at my house early Sunday morning?

smoking%20hot%20ass.jpg

Those were in your dreams. And did you get Guardians permission to use his soup recipe?

Archived