THE BROWNS BOARD

WHO DAT

CantonLegend

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You were wrong about the Saints being historically better than the Browns.

the saints got a super bowl victory.....the browns dont.....proving i was right

You were wrong about our championships not being counted by the NFL.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT SOME CHAMPIONSHIP THAT HAPPENED OVER HALF A CENTURY AGO.....it was a terrible league with no competition

You were wrong about claiming to be heterosexual.

i never said i swung one way or the other

You're an admitted nerd dungeon and dragon nerd.

never played that either.....so far you're 0 for 4

Just for kicks, you BANDWAGGONer.

and you root for the worst team in the league since the NFL-AFL merger......i can tell you which one id rather be

QUOTE (mikeyP72 @ Oct 20 2010, 06:26 PM)
Thanks to you and girly Saint for coming to talk football and not instigate and stir up things like some of your bretheren.

hey moron......go back and look who stirred up this shit

no wonder this site gets laughed at by the other browns fans

QUOTE (BrownOut;255719)
Don't let the bottom feeders of our fanbase give you an improper opinion. That place is the teen hangout of Browns forums. It's where all the youngins go because it appears first on google. We'd love to have some guys com over and give us a scouting report and your expectations on the game @

I would say don't be too confident you are getting a victory. We've played hard game in and game out, and every game has been close ...a couple plays here and there and we'd be at least a .500 team, if not better. For what we lack in talent, we almost make up for in heart. What we seem to be finding is we come out strong, throw some good punches in the first half, and usually go into the half with the lead. But then our opposition makes adjustments, and we just don't have the talent to hang all 4 quarters. That being said, Colt McCoy adds a new wrinkle to the picture, and quite frankly in his first game as a rookie, he looked better than any other QB on our roster. If he improves over last game, you guys just may have more of a fight than you anticipate.

Stop on over and check us out ...we could use a diversion from the Steeler trolls whining about the pocket change that James "The Roid" Harrison was fined for his 2 brutal hits that took our our #1, and #2 receivers.

Here's to a close, injury free game on Sunday!

(really nice forum by the way ...I love it)

Like I said you are wrong and an openly gay nerd.

Your opinion of our team's history is flawed and the evaluation of your team winning one super bowl does not erase decades of suckitude.

Keep talking back and think you're right, maybe in some alternate universe with foam swords and dragons.

you've been wrong every step of the way so far.....why should you stop now i suppose

lets look at it this way

Saints offense averages more points than you guys have scored in any game all season long aside from that lucky win against the bengals

there is no chance that the browns win this game

if anybody thinks that we are as good as the saints they are clearly mistaken. i do think mangini has the team going in the right direction and wouldn't be surprised if we show up and play competitively.

i really don't understand the need for fans on both sides to visit each others fan sites and talk shit. i personally have nothing against the saints and were very happy they took down peyton and won it all. i only speak for myself here so i was glad to see you come in and support our team weeks ago. but to flip 360 degrees and start talking crap about ohio and the browns.......come on now, you don't see that as disrespectful?

a lot of people mention other forum sites for other teams or even for the browns. who cares? if you are comfortable being a member of one place why feel the need to go elsewhere? to have fans speak crap about fans of the same team is below childish.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT SOME CHAMPIONSHIP THAT HAPPENED OVER HALF A CENTURY AGO.....it was a terrible league with no competition

I'd love to see Jim Brown walk up and punch this nerd.

Your foam sword would be no match for a real man ... even one a "half a century" older than you.

Zombo

the saints got a super bowl victory.....the browns dont.....proving i was right: Recently the Saints have been better, so I will give you that. Again props for finally getting there.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT SOME CHAMPIONSHIP THAT HAPPENED OVER HALF A CENTURY AGO.....it was a terrible league with no competition... WRONG!!!! Apparently the NFL cares, as well as the HOF, because it's in the record books! Call it an inferior league all you want. Just because the Saints were a non-factor for years doesn't make those records any less significant because the Saints finally won a championship.

i never said i swung one way or the other... Who cares? I could really give a shit what someone does in their own bedroom, as there are bigger issues in this country to worry about.

never played that either.....so far you're 0 for 4... Again, who cares? If that is your thing, so be it. and you root for the worst team in the league since the NFL-AFL merger......i can tell you which one id rather be.... I wouldn't call the Browns the worst team since the merger by any means.... Now if you said the worst team since their return in 1999, then you might have something there. I have to hand it to you for being an Ohio kid, and rooting for a team who up until they won the Super Bowl had an overall worse history than the Browns. Good for them. You finally got A championship. Isn't that New Orleans first ever?

you've been wrong every step of the way so far.....why should you stop now i suppose

lets look at it this way

Saints offense averages more points than you guys have scored in any game all season long aside from that lucky win against the bengals

there is no chance that the browns win this game

So? What about that bet I proposed child that if the Browns win your fiance provide....what was the term used: Suckitude?

What? You don't want to get personal? Sorry, you don't get to set the rules.

i've registered for a couple forums, but never post. i really just enjoy the reading of opposing fans opinions of my saints. BUT after reading this 12 page whatever this turned into, where did the football talk go?

just an observation, much class from Browns fans here and a couple Saints fans as well. unfortunately, much non class from both sides as well. every fanbase has 'em. trust me, i've run into my share of who dat's i appologized for!

anyway, i love the "your D got smoked!" "we put up X yards a week compared to you" type smack talk but some of this stuff got so far off topic i couldn't help myself.

so here is my attempt to put football talk back into a football board. i hope for another saints win this week, it will be tough but at home i feel pretty good. i will give a standing O for Fujita and wish Browns good luck. not sure how browns' fans travel, anybody know anyone going to the game?

who dat

So? What about that bet I proposed child that if the Browns win your fiance provide....what was the term used: Suckitude?

What? You don't want to get personal? Sorry, you don't get to set the rules

shit if the browns win i'll personally drop her off and make sure she dresses up nice and purty for you

but if the saints win......you can make a trip down to canton and powder my manhood. i'll try not to make it smell too vinegary for you

shit if the browns win i'll personally drop her off and make sure she dresses up nice and purty for you

but if the saints win......you can make a trip down to canton and powder my manhood. i'll try not to make it smell too vinegary for you

No, if the Saints win I have to give your fiance a blow job. That was the deal. Fair is fair.

you guys keep talking about some magic record in the regular season that says the browns are better and some championships that you won in the powder puff league

id like to see whether peyton manning would rather have all his 12 win seasons or a few more lombardis......i guarantee hed choose super bowls over regular season wins any day

and apparently using the championships as an answer is just a conditioned response from reacting to steelers fans talk about their 6 super bowls

i'll keep telling you how much those championships matter these days

jim brown? jim brown is a crippled old man......the reason he was so good back then is because nobody else had any skill. he was the first big running back and it shows how inferior the league was back then

nowadays jim brown would just be another face in the crowd

you guys keep talking about some magic record in the regular season that says the browns are better and some championships that you won in the powder puff league

id like to see whether peyton manning would rather have all his 12 win seasons or a few more lombardis......i guarantee hed choose super bowls over regular season wins any day

and apparently using the championships as an answer is just a conditioned response from reacting to steelers fans talk about their 6 super bowls

jim brown? jim brown is a crippled old man......the reason he was so good back then is because nobody else had any skill. he was the first big running back and it shows how inferior the league was back then

nowadays jim brown would just be another face in the crowd

Your arguments are nothing but reheated pisspot spewed out by Steeler fan.

Perhaps such bogus arguments are simply endemic of the fans of teams that went for so so long before ever seeing the light of day. The Steelers went for 41 years from franchise inception before finding paydirt. The Saints went 44 years before seeing a title. You spent so long living like trailer trash that you don't know how to conduct yourselves when invited into civilized society. You can take the trash out of the trailer, but you can't take the trailer out of the trash.

Your arguments are nothing but reheated pisspot spewed out by Steeler fan.

Perhaps such bogus arguments are simply endemic of the fans of teams that went for so so long before ever seeing the light of day. The Steelers went for 41 years from franchise inception before finding paydirt. The Saints went 44 years before seeing a title. You spent so long living like trailer trash that you don't know how to conduct yourselves when invited into civilized society. You can take the trash out of the trailer, but you can't take the trailer out of the trash.

if more fans of other teams are coming here and saying the same thing maybe its you that is in denial about it all

the browns havent done anything relevant in far longer than that and you are telling me that my team is bad? come on dude. you've been diggin this whole since i started this thread and now you're trying to fill it back in while you're layin at the bottom of it

you guys keep talking about some magic record in the regular season that says the browns are better and some championships that you won in the powder puff league... Keep telling yourself that. Whatever makes you feel better.

id like to see whether peyton manning would rather have all his 12 win seasons or a few more lombardis......i guarantee hed choose super bowls over regular season wins any day... Ummm, duh, no shit Sherlock. Who wouldn't?

and apparently using the championships as an answer is just a conditioned response from reacting to steelers fans talk about their 6 super bowls... Wrong again! They're in the record books they count!

i'll keep telling you how much those championships matter these days... What part of Super Bowl being a fancy word for championship don't you understand? It was a marketing ploy, and of course it worked like a charm. You must be one of those people that probably believe that the moon landing was faked, or that the holocaust didn't happen, eh there son?

jim brown? jim brown is a crippled old man......the reason he was so good back then is because nobody else had any skill. he was the first big running back and it shows how inferior the league was back then... Jim Brown hands down was the best running back ever! Had he played longer, or had the 16 game season that we have now, NOBODY would touch him!

nowadays jim brown would just be another face in the crowd.... Wow for someone who calls themself Canton Legend, you know nothing about the sport, nor it's history! Maybe you should try soccer.

if more fans of other teams are coming here and saying the same thing maybe its you that is in denial about it all

the browns havent done anything relevant in far longer than that and you are telling me that my team is bad? come on dude. you've been diggin this whole since i started this thread and now you're trying to fill it back in while you're layin at the bottom of it

Yet they have a much bigger following than your fanbase! I'm sure you've picked up a few front runners along the way, and that is to be expected considering they just won the Super Bowl. But, I can tell you that the Browns have way more history, heritage, and fans the the New Orleans Freakin' Saints!!! So relevant or not, Browns fans still stay strong and support their team.

i guess like world war II didn't happen or matter, or the man on the moon didn't happen or matter..........stuff like that. history. i guess they didn't have those books in your school district. just because you or your team weren't around then doesn't mean it didn't happen. you can't disregard it cuz you don't like it.

Yet they have a much bigger following than your fanbase! I'm sure you've picked up a few front runners along the way, and that is to be expected considering they just won the Super Bowl. But, I can tell you that the Browns have way more history, heritage, and fans the the New Orleans Freakin' Saints!!! So relevant or not, Browns fans still stay strong and support their team.

anybody that doesnt have any sort of ties to ohio is not a browns fan.....and even being in ohio ive met a lot more steelers fans than browns fans

steeler nation, who dat nation, browns ?

yea lots of bandwagon and front runners jumped on the saints last year.......but never once have i heard of anybody jumping on the browns bandwagon....they dont even have one

i guess like world war II didn't happen or matter, or the man on the moon didn't happen or matter..........stuff like that. history. i guess they didn't have those books in your school district. just because you or your team weren't around then doesn't mean it didn't happen. you can't disregard it cuz you don't like it.

im not disregarding them at all.....congrats on winning those 8 championships in a far inferior league without any competition

but its not the league we have now and its not even close to the respect you get for winning 1 super bowl

8 championships in a peewee league dont mean anything compared to 1 super bowl

No, actually, it is only Steeler fans....and you. Your fellow Saints fan, except maybe one have not had your back....and we have had fans from numerous rival teams disavow anything related with the argument you are making....including Falcon fan a couple of weeks ago.

Actually the Browns did a lot relevent many years after they won their last title: Six times since 1964 they either played for the NFL title or played in a conference championship game which had they won would have put them into the NFC/AFC Championship game. Yes, they came short, but, they were there.

In fact, just SINCE the Saints entered the NFL in 1967 the count is as follows:

Browns division titles: 10 Wild card playoff spots: 5

Saints division titles: 2 Wild card spots: 5

OK, so New Orleans finally broke through and got a title last year. Good for them, finally.

But Cleveland has 13 titles. Call us when someone.....anyone catches up. It doesn't even have to be New Orleans.

anybody that doesnt have any sort of ties to ohio is not a browns fan.....and even being in ohio ive met a lot more steelers fans than browns fans

yea lots of bandwagon and front runners jumped on the saints last year.......but never once have i heard of anybody jumping on the browns bandwagon....they dont even have one

Are you really this dumb?

(first off I defy your statement that "you've met a lot more Steeler fans ...in Canton? than Browns fan. That is a pure, unadulterated f**king lie on your part. I live in this area. I certainly know).

Secondly....of course no one is "jumping the Browns bandwagon" for two reasons: Browns fans are real fans, not FrontRunnerAssKissers and because the Browns have not been good. FRAKs only jump on the bandwagon of winning teams. Is that simple equation not obvious to even a mind as simple as yours?

Actually the Browns did a lot relevent many years after they won their last title: Six times since 1964 they either played for the NFL title or played in a conference championship game which had they won would have put them into the NFC/AFC Championship game. Yes, they came short, but, they were there.

In fact, just SINCE the Saints entered the NFL in 1967 the count is as follows:

Browns division titles: 10 Wild card playoff spots: 5

Saints division titles: 2 Wild card spots: 5

OK, so New Orleans finally broke through and got a title last year. Good for them, finally.

But Cleveland has 13 titles. Call us when someone.....anyone catches up. It doesn't even have to be New Orleans

i already congratulated you on winning absolutely nothing even remotely relative to this argument.....what more do you want?

saints fans agree with me because im the only one makin any sense in this thread

Are you really this dumb?

(first off I defy your statement that "you've met a lot more Steeler fans ...in Canton? than Browns fan. That is a pure, unadulterated f**king lie on your part. I live in this area. I certainly know).

Secondly....of course no one is "jumping the Browns bandwagon" for two reasons: Browns fans are real fans, not FrontRunnerAssKissers and because the Browns have not been good. FRAKs only jump on the bandwagon of winning teams. Is that simple equation not obvious to even a mind as simple as yours?

ive met a lot of browns fans.....ive also met more steelers fans.....and ive even met browns fans that traded their team in for garbage cellar dwellars like the seahawks.....YES THE SEAHAWKS

you are admitting that the saints fanbase is larger than the browns......go tell your buddy that he was wrong, not me

Wow, with each post you make yourself sound even more stupid! Keep 'em coming there Bobby Boucher. I've met plenty of people with no ties to Ohio who give props to the Browns and their fans. Perhaps, because maybe the Browns are one of the old original franchises.

And yes there are a lot of Steelers fans in Ohio. That is nothing new. A lot of them relocated here from PA due to the steel industry going south in Pittsburgh. IMO the Ohio born Steelers fans should pack their shit, and move to Pittsburgh if it's so goddamn great!

And if you want to talk bandwagon, people that have to jump on a bandwagon because a team happens to be winning are shallow, and can't think for themselves. I'd be willing to bet that you'd be the first to throw off your Saints jersey at the first sign of the Browns going to a Super Bowl, and claim that you supported them all along. I mean after all, you DID say that you like the Browns. <_<

im not disregarding them at all.....congrats on winning those 8 championships in a far inferior league without any competition

but its not the league we have now and its not even close to the respect you get for winning 1 super bowl

That is where you are completely wrong. Those title teams got every bit the same respect, in fact, probably a lot more. But you don't know that because your spineless ass wasn't born then..ergo you pay no attention to it. But the treatment and "respect" was palpable. Ticker tape parades. Keys to the city. Endorsement deals.

The only thing that has changed has been technology.

There is now ESPN and Blogs and forums like this around where there wasn't that back then.

Hell, if anything todays title holders get even less respect than the teams did a few decades ago.

No sooner does the season end and players get cut and Free Agents move and the draft discussion begins. and the speculation about repeating begins.

No, back then the NFL Champions got to glow in the sunlight for a good 4-6 months. Now that period is about 2 weeks.

i already congratulated you on winning absolutely nothing even remotely relative to this argument.....what more do you want?

You don't even know WTF the argument is. (and the word is relevent, not relative)

saints fans agree with me because im the only one makin any sense in this thread

just the one milkspooner. the others, not so much.

Archived