THE BROWNS BOARD

WHO DAT

CantonLegend

Wow, with each post you make yourself sound even more stupid! Keep 'em coming there Bobby Boucher. I've met plenty of people with no ties to Ohio who give props to the Browns and their fans. Perhaps, because maybe the Browns are one of the old original franchises.

And yes there are a lot of Steelers fans in Ohio. That is nothing new. A lot of them relocated here from PA due to the steel industry going south in Pittsburgh. IMO the Ohio born Steelers fans should pack their shit, and move to Pittsburgh if it's so goddamn great!

And if you want to talk bandwagon, people that have to jump on a bandwagon because a team happens to be winning are shallow, and can't think for themselves. I'd be willing to bet that you'd be the first to throw off your Saints jersey at the first sign of the Browns going to a Super Bowl, and claim that you supported them all along. I mean after all, you DID say that you like the Browns. <_<

giving props to browns fans is like appreciating the garbage man. you're impressed that they can handle such a terrible job, but you'd never wanna do it yourself

and id love it if the browns went to a super bowl.......im still a browns fan. i know you guys dont understand the idea of liking more than 1 team. but having a favorite team and still being a fan of another team is, believe it or not, OK.

and like ive said over and over. when saints week is over, i'll go back to defending the browns from any nay sayers, but until then you can consider me the worst of the worst because if the browns have proven one thing over and over, its that they find ways to suck

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ive met a lot of browns fans.....ive also met more steelers fans.....and ive even met browns fans that traded their team in for garbage cellar dwellars like the seahawks.....YES THE SEAHAWKS

you are admitting that the saints fanbase is larger than the browns......go tell your buddy that he was wrong, not me

Google this: "The largest organized Fan Club in professional sports" . See what you find.

That is where you are completely wrong. Those title teams got every bit the same respect, in fact, probably a lot more. But you don't know that because your spineless ass wasn't born then..ergo you pay no attention to it. But the treatment and "respect" was palpable. Ticker tape parades. Keys to the city. Endorsement deals.

The only thing that has changed has been technology.

There is now ESPN and Blogs and forums like this around where there wasn't that back then.

Hell, if anything todays title holders get even less respect than the teams did a few decades ago.

No sooner does the season end and players get cut and Free Agents move and the draft discussion begins. and the speculation about repeating begins.

No, back then the NFL Champions got to glow in the sunlight for a good 4-6 months. Now that period is about 2 weeks

back then you got to enjoy your championship for that long because the season was only 10 games long and the games werent nearly as demanding as they are these days

the NFL season has gotten so long and grueling that teams are starting the next season almost immediately after this one ends. it takes that much dedication to the game because the competition is so much better and tougher

that is why super bowls are so much more respectable than your championships

i already congratulated you on winning absolutely nothing even remotely relative to this argument.....what more do you want?

You don't even know WTF the argument is. (and the word is relevent, not relative)

great now i gotta deal with the grammar police.........relative means related to........you said nothing related to this argument and therefore my english was correct.....thanks tho mom

giving props to browns fans is like appreciating the garbage man. you're impressed that they can handle such a terrible job, but you'd never wanna do it yourself

and id love it if the browns went to a super bowl.......im still a browns fan. i know you guys dont understand the idea of liking more than 1 team. but having a favorite team and still being a fan of another team is, believe it or not, OK.

Right. We don't like dishonesty, and that is dishonesty.

and like ive said over and over. when saints week is over, i'll go back to defending the browns from any nay sayers, but until then you can consider me the worst of the worst because if the browns have proven one thing over and over, its that they find ways to suck

So? What has that got to do with anything.

Any feckless f**k who follows the team that just won the title can come in with their little nya nya nya nya nya nya over the fact their "team" just won the title. (Some of them are only fans of that team because they did win the title. I am not saying you are, but you know the type).

Google this: "The largest organized Fan Club in professional sports" . See what you find.

this is what i got

-The biggest market, in terms of metropolitan size and fans around the nation & world: THE CHICAGO BEARS

New York is split. Los Angeles has no team. The CHICAGO BEARS, one of the league's charter teams, arguably the most storied franchise in the league, with 9 championships won, has the biggest fan base. Metro area of 10 million plus people, with millions outside of Illinois moving out of Chicago to California, Arizona, etc, they are truly "America's team". Dallas is #2. Top Ten Biggest Fan Bases: Chicago Bears Dallas Cowboys Green Bay Packers Oakland Raiders New York Giants Kansas City Chiefs Washington Redskins Philadelphia Eagles New England Patriots Pittsburgh Steelers

and id love it if the browns went to a super bowl.......im still a browns fan.

wow. do you even proofread your own drivel? you diss yourself in your reply.

do us all a favor. just root for your saints. we don't want you as a browns fan. turn in your pledge pin please.

wow. do you even proofread your own drivel? you diss yourself in your reply.

do us all a favor. just root for your saints. we don't want you as a browns fan. turn in your pledge pin please.

hell id love it if i didnt like the browns......but like you i cant help it

they are the home team and any human being has some sort of pride for their hometown or sports team

i hate to love them

back then you got to enjoy your championship for that long because the season was only 10 games long and the games werent nearly as demanding as they are these days

This is why your credibility is in shatters. First, the Browns may have never played a season that has been under 14 games in length. Can you at least get a simple factual matter correct?

As for demanding: those teams played those 14 games with only a 33-35 man roster. They had to play both defense and offense. Starting players had to play special teams. Even a great OT like Lou Groza had to double up and be the team's kicker. They did not have the nutrition, training methods, hydration methods etc. that the professionals had today. Many of them had to get offseason jobs.

I honestly don't think anyone is bashing you for liking another team. I've heard numerous Browns fans say "well if it isn't the Browns, I'd like to see____________(fill in the blank) win. The issue is that you're saying that you're a Browns fan, yet you throw them (the home team) under the bus the minute they play the Saints. If you were just a Browns fan and were bashing the team you probably wouldn't catch as much flack for it. Think of it in this perspective. It's OK for someone who is married to bitch about their wife, or sister (if you're a Steelers fan it's probably both... had to :) ) but God forbid someone else talks shit about them.

this is what i got

That is NOT what you got. That is what you chose to cherry pick from way, way on down the line.

This is what you actually get:"The BBW is considered to be one of the largest organized Fan Clubs in

professional sports! Is the Browns Backers Worldwide directly affiliated with

the ..."

This is why your credibility is in shatters. First, the Browns may have never played a season that has been under 14 games in length. Can you at least get a simple factual matter correct?

As for demanding: those teams played those 14 games with only a 33-35 man roster. They had to play both defense and offense. Starting players had to play special teams. Even a great OT like Lou Groza had to double up and be the team's kicker. They did not have the nutrition, training methods, hydration methods etc. that the professionals had today. Many of them had to get offseason jobs.

And let's not forget a lot of those guys were ex war vets, as I mentioned before. Furthermore, tell me how many of todays players could line up and play both sides of the ball. They wouldn't do it! I've got nothing but mad respect for the pioneers of the game.

And let's not forget a lot of those guys were ex war vets, as I mentioned before. Furthermore, tell me how many of todays players could line up and play both sides of the ball. They wouldn't do it! I've got nothing but mad respect for the pioneers of the game.

Those players of that era LAUGH OUT LOUD at the pampered treatment today's athlete gets. To them, playing football was like 6 months of boot camp. They would liken it now to 6 months at Club Med.

Canton has been a member of Blackandgold.com since 08....so you can throw out the idea he just hooped on the bandwagon.....

I'm not necessarily questioning him being a bandwagoner of the Saints. Hey, I know you guys went through a lot of rough times. The same shit we're going through now. What I'm saying is I think it kind of sucks that his hometown team (and I say hometown again because of his proximity to Cleveland) plays 2nd fiddle to another team. Other than that, to stick with the Saints for so long when they've been that bad, is definitely representative of a true fan. More or less some folks are saying he is a bandwagon Browns fan. And yes, there are bandwagon Browns fans. I have a neighbor that is one of them.

Canton has been a member of Blackandgold.com since 08....so you can throw out the idea he just hooped on the bandwagon.....

No, we didn't doubt that he has been a Saints fan for awhile. Like I said, I take him at his word that he likes the team because of their uniforms.

New-Orleans-Pic-2.jpg

I'm not necessarily questioning him being a bandwagoner of the Saints. Hey, I know you guys went through a lot of rough times. The same shit we're going through now. What I'm saying is I think it kind of sucks that his hometown team (and I say hometown again because of his proximity to Cleveland) plays 2nd fiddle to another team. Other than that, to stick with the Saints for so long when they've been that bad, is definitely representative of a true fan. More or less some folks are saying he is a bandwagon Browns fan. And yes, there are bandwagon Browns fans. I have a neighbor that is one of them.

well what if a steeler fan wnats to be a brown fan ..bet yall would be luvin his nutts..just let Canton like the Saints...its his right...

well yall are trying to be all accurate and shit...your going down ..cant wait to come back and rag your sorry azzes...lol

Reeeeeeeellllaaaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx... that's it... take a deep breath, count with me to 10....1...2...3.... keep going. You're doing great. All better now?

Just remember, any given Sunday. The game has not been played yet.

well what if a steeler fan wnats to be a brown fan ..bet yall would be luvin his nutts..just let Canton like the Saints...its his right...

First off that doesn't happen. In that instance, you can't like both. Come on Strato, tell me you haven't met a native to Louisiana or the Gulf region who wasn't a Saints fan, and you weren't like WTF?

we want him to root for the saints! problem is he roots for the browns too! you didn't know that?

pleez pleez pleez strato tell him to come to his wits and stay a saints fan. that way you two can leave us alone and go skip off hand in hand into fantasyland.

Here's our boy....is it GomerLegend or his pal? Anyway, for Mardi Gras, unlike the rest of us who would yell to girls "show us your tits", they yell out "show us your cock". See what they get:

108554741_24303ccb36.jpg

Gipper you got cock on the mind...lol..i really think your a fairy....maybe you and your buttys here.. can blow eachother off to celebrate your loss this sunday....

Gipper you got cock on the mind...lol..i really think your a fairy....maybe you and your buttys here.. can blow eachother off to celebrate your loss this sunday....

Actually I take this post as you making a pass at me. Sorry dude, I'm a married man, and I like women. Perhaps you can go down the road here to Canton for your action.

Archived