THE BROWNS BOARD

Merged Threads Gay Talk

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10 bucks says ballpeen's in the closet.

LOL....people who know me, which is many, know that is far from the truth.

Save your money, try another tact.

I think the reasoning of those on here against gay marriage boils down to they don't like gay people.

How awesome is America that public policy can be dictated by nothing more than an old story book and people's opinions about a group?

I think the reasoning of those on here against gay marriage boils down to they don't like gay people.

How awesome is America that public policy can be dictated by nothing more than an old story book and people's opinions about a group?

You mean the constitution?

;)

Think about it woody, most of the people who are anti gay aren't really very religious at all.

And gay marriage was voted down in large margins even in places where john kerry won.

My o pinion is , and I believe it's true, is that most men have a violent reaction to the thought of engaging in homo sexual practice. Even those who are fine with homosexuals and comfortable enough around them and supportive of their causes will feel that reaction. Part of that is probably conditioned reaction but I think there is a great natural basis for it as well.

Some of you purposely overlook that in your quest to attack religion.

WSS

My o pinion is , and I believe it's true, is that most men have a violent reaction to the thought of engaging in homo sexual practice. Even those who are fine with homosexuals and comfortable enough around them and supportive of their causes will feel that reaction.

ITT: Steve violently abuses people when he finds out they're gay. "Most men?" Seriously? You ever watch two hot girls make out? That makes my pants tight.

You mean the constitution?

;)

Think about it woody, most of the people who are anti gay aren't really very religious at all.

And gay marriage was voted down in large margins even in places where john kerry won.

My o pinion is , and I believe it's true, is that most men have a violent reaction to the thought of engaging in homo sexual practice. Even those who are fine with homosexuals and comfortable enough around them and supportive of their causes will feel that reaction. Part of that is probably conditioned reaction but I think there is a great natural basis for it as well.

Some of you purposely overlook that in your quest to attack religion.

WSS

there is stuff about gays in the Constitution?

What am I overlooking in my quest to attack religion? (and by attack I'm sure you mean point out things that are true)

you basically made my point. Some people just don't like gays, for no legitimate reason, and that is behind their own views. "Most men" have violent reactions? Maybe you should get off of this board more.

there is stuff about gays in the Constitution?

What am I overlooking in my quest to attack religion? (and by attack I'm sure you mean point out things that are true)

you basically made my point. Some people just don't like gays, for no legitimate reason, and that is behind their own views. "Most men" have violent reactions? Maybe you should get off of this board more.

Actually sense of humor boy, the first part was a joke. You, or someone, mentioned an old outdated book or document or story.... yeah like the constitution.

But yes I'd say most men would have a serious aversion to the thought of sex with another man.

Myself included, and I am about is liberal as someone could get without actually being gay.

that's all. If you would not, I'd say you're a pretty tiny minority.

WSS

ITT: Steve violently abuses people when he finds out they're gay. "Most men?" Seriously? You ever watch two hot girls make out? That makes my pants tight.

[/quot

Sorry I don't understand the abuses part...

Do your pants do the same thing when you think of perhaps you and woody?

:0

WSS

Actually sense of humor boy, the first part was a joke. You, or someone, mentioned an old outdated book or document or story.... yeah like the constitution.

But yes I'd say most men would have a serious aversion to the thought of sex with another man.

Myself included, and I am about is liberal as someone could get without actually being gay.

that's all. If you would not, I'd say you're a pretty tiny minority.

WSS

I don't understand how anyone could enjoy watching baseball either but I am not going to ban the game.

You don't have to enjoy gay sex to legalize gay marriage....

I don't understand how anyone could enjoy watching baseball either but I am not going to ban the game.

You don't have to enjoy gay sex to legalize gay marriage....

And as I've said 1,000,000 times I'm not calling for a ban.

Just trying to explain to you science and nature boys why some people are against it.

Nor should we try to pretend the reactions are similar.

It's only my guess but I'd expect you would watch a baseball game for 100 dollars.

I don't suppose you'd blow someone for that amount?

If you would I think we've found a way for you to offset some of your education expense.

:D

WSS

Just trying to explain to you science and nature boys why some people are against it.

It's only my guess but I'd expect you would watch a baseball game for 100 dollars.

If you would I think we've found a way for you to offset some of your education expense.

WSS

ROFLMAO!!!!

WSS

lol, you got me there.

I am not saying that this reason doesn't exist. Clearly they are uncomfortable. We've got guys like Cal running around trying to pretend he never makes any decision based off of emotion...

I am saying that is a bad reason to vote against something. If there are no actual facts for why something is actually bad (socially, economically, whatever) but it does do good, then I don't see how you can vote it down.

Ok, so you are uncomfortable with what gays do in the privacy of their own home, I don't see how this is a legit reason to restrict them from being married (I don't mean you and in you Steve, I just used the word you)

Did you know that recent polling is showing that only one in three likely voters are supporting the prez's statements on gay marriage? I would believe to say out of that 33% 20% of those people will agree with whatever he says.

Obama is losing it big time! Now that is worth laughing over.

I'll suck your dick for free, queer!

You'd have to pay me.

At some point we need a few standards, and marriage is sanctioned by God.

The only reason these people want to be able to marry is for financial gain. Sorry, if they want to live together....fine by me, do what you want. Just don't ask me to support it.

You'd have to pay me.

The only reason these people want to be able to marry is for financial gain. Sorry, if they want to live together....fine by me, do what you want. Just don't ask me to support it.

So why should you get financial benefits for marrying a woman?

So why should you get financial benefits for marrying a woman?

To raise a family of healthy children you raise to be the next stewards of this country......but I don't expect you morons to get it.

I just hope you are in the ignorant minority, though I do admit it seems most Americans have turned in to simpletons......so maybe you have finally won. Good for you.

To raise a family of healthy children you raise to be the next stewards of this country......but I don't expect you morons to get it.

I just hope you are in the ignorant minority, though I do admit it seems most Americans have turned in to simpletons......so maybe you have finally won. Good for you.

No real problem for me....I can buy in to a gated community, and if need be, move to Switzerland as we have holdings there. I don't have to put up with the BS even though this is my country. I volunteered to serve in Vietnam and genuinely dislike people who think like you. People like you spit at me.....I won't forget that punk, and the indentation on his head makes me think he won't forget me.

Other than that, Go Browns!

Hate to disappoint you, but my family has a long history of U.S. military service, and some of my best friends are on active duty. I'd never spit on a soldier. Matter of fact, I think I've even done some research that helps keep our fighters safe. Now, take a step down from your high horse, and shove your attitude up your ass (you might like it, your righteous god put the male gspot in there).

That being said, I'd like you to answer this question: Why can't gay parents raise healthy children? Apparently you think the parents of homosexual kids did something unhealthy. I like how you use the word "simpleton," as if I'm the one who doesn't get it. You're old and past your prime, and I honestly can't wait until your generation dies off. I'm sure mine will screw up quite a few things, but the attitude toward gays isn't going to be one of them.

Go Browns!

Bunker is a moron, nothing he says matters. Not here and not in real life.

It seems like the older generation is holding on to a lot of ignorant concepts and ideas. At least most will die out when they do.

Anyway I love that little statement earlier, about the only reason gays want to marry is financial gain. Cuz you know, it's impossible for gays to love each other.

I also love the pedestal this guy puts heterosexual marriage on. As if every couple is in love and wishes to make the perfect family, and they never get divorced.... Lol

I just don't get what kind of mental gymnastics one has to undergo to rationalize a nation's government having different sets of rules for people. Life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness. Right?

If you don't believe gays have the right to marry, that's fine, leave that up to the religions. But if marriage comes with government perks, if one couple in a consensual relationship can have those perks, then explain why other consensual relationships shouldn't.

Hate to disappoint you, but my family has a long history of U.S. military service, and some of my best friends are on active duty. I'd never spit on a soldier. Matter of fact, I think I've even done some research that helps keep our fighters safe. Now, take a step down from your high horse, and shove your attitude up your ass (you might like it, your righteous god put the male gspot in there).

That being said, I'd like you to answer this question: Why can't gay parents raise healthy children? Apparently you think the parents of homosexual kids did something unhealthy. I like how you use the word "simpleton," as if I'm the one who doesn't get it. You're old and past your prime, and I honestly can't wait until your generation dies off. I'm sure mine will screw up quite a few things, but the attitude toward gays isn't going to be one of them.

Go Browns!

(you might like it, your righteous god put the male gspot in there).

I am sure you know all about it you little fruit.

Go away man......you are a ulcer.

Of course that's 1 of the more humorous ironies of life.

Remember don't trust anyone over 30?

Remember those who: my generation?

" Hope I die before I get old."

Yes kids we did it all before.

WSS

Of course that's 1 of the more humorous ironies of life.

Remember don't trust anyone over 30?

Remember those who: my generation?

" Hope I die before I get old."

Yes kids we did it all before.

WSS

The question dodging is strong with this one. It's strong with all of you. This isn't some trick question. You're all stumped because you were raised an ass backward era in which you were taught that gay=evil. Ours is fucked up in our own ways: See the Kardashians, Jersey Shore, Housewives of X County. We're getting stupider on some topics and better in others. Now just answer the damn question.

You'd have to pay me.

I agree, you have to have standards.

As soon as these guys start having kids they'll get standards.

Archived