THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns V. Bills

Shep

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please God, give us a Victory Friday to welcome in the weekend!

I think that we can beat the Bills despite the fact that they are playing pretty well. We'll need to scratch and fight for every win and this one will be no different. We have to win the winnable ones to become relevant again, that has to start this Thursday against the Bills. Win now and we'll be locked into first place in the AFCN at least until Sunday. What a turn-a-round from worst to first in two weeks.

This turnaround has nothing to do with the Richardson trade either. It has everything to do with Hoyer and Gordon starting in the game. Our running game leaves something to be desired and I think the FO got ahead of themselves with Richardson. They should have waited to make a move at least until they saw what could have been... that's a top 5 offensive unit with TR in the HB spot right now.

Oh well, that ship has sailed as so many have stated... They better make good on draft day is all I can say. Now it's the next man up and they need to keep pressing the holes that are there and help to lighten Hoyer's load. The kid is letting it fly right now and that ball has wings and a target finder on it. Those are some of the cleanest passes I've seen a QB throw in a while. Like I said about McCoy, it's not how hard or far you can throw it but the placement and timing that matters most.

Anyways, let's beat the Bills and stake a claim for first place, at home and against all odds. We can do this! Go Browns!

let's hope the brown faithful turnout for the game thursday night (will be a lot of people calling in sick on friday...either that or going in drunk) and drive ej manuel into a turnover machine.

we've done great against the run, even though cj spiller is in another class by himself.

have no idea about the rest of the team but if the browns put up an effort like they did sunday for 60 minutes and maybe even have norv loosen the leash a little we could be celebrating until the next big challenge.....

reggie bush and megatron.

if the tribe wins Wednesday the place is going to be absolutely ROCKING Thursday night. sunday vs the bengals when we went up 2 scores in the 4th is the craziest the place has been since eric wright had the pick 6 to go up 3 td's on Thursday night vs the giants 5-6 years ago. man I cant wait for Thursday especially if our tribe wins Wednesday, Cleveland is going to be booming

Please God, give us a Victory Friday to welcome in the weekend!

I think that we can beat the Bills despite the fact that they are playing pretty well. We'll need to scratch and fight for every win and this one will be no different. We have to win the winnable ones to become relevant again, that has to start this Thursday against the Bills. Win now and we'll be locked into first place in the AFCN at least until Sunday. What a turn-a-round from worst to first in two weeks.

This turnaround has nothing to do with the Richardson trade either. It has everything to do with Hoyer and Gordon starting in the game. Our running game leaves something to be desired and I think the FO got ahead of themselves with Richardson. They should have waited to make a move at least until they saw what could have been... that's a top 5 offensive unit with TR in the HB spot right now.

Oh well, that ship has sailed as so many have stated... They better make good on draft day is all I can say. Now it's the next man up and they need to keep pressing the holes that are there and help to lighten Hoyer's load. The kid is letting it fly right now and that ball has wings and a target finder on it. Those are some of the cleanest passes I've seen a QB throw in a while. Like I said about McCoy, it's not how hard or far you can throw it but the placement and timing that matters most.

Anyways, let's beat the Bills and stake a claim for first place, at home and against all odds. We can do this! Go Browns!

Welcome back Po. You've got the heart of a whale my friend.

Spiller hasn't done much this season (He's my RB1 in a league) and he's a little dinged up. Considering how well we contained All Day last week (in his house, no less), I don't see Spiller giving us much trouble.

Manuel is rough around the edges, but appears to possess that "clutch gene" that Hoyer's got as well. Could be a fun game.

This game worries me.

For one, we should have beat Buffalo last year but we didn't.

Next up, we're like 1 of 5 for Thursday games.

Buffalo just beat the Ravens, who we lost to a couple weeks ago.

Then there's the issue of a big letdown after the great victory this past Sunday.

Hopefully it's just being used to all the losing we've done over the last x years, and the way we lost those.

We're still an incredibly young Team, new Coaches, Systems, and so forth.

it's going to be a learning experience for our guys - I hope we pull it together and come out on top.

Man what an awesome or terrible week this could be for Cleveland. The Indians hosting a playoff game and the Browns hosting a relevant football game in October. Even though heartbreak would set in if they both lost at least our beloved teams are in the conversation after September.

EJ Manuel is looking better than I thought. A lot of people don't realize this but they play FAST. I don't wanna be off here but I believe they are number 1 in offensive possessions and time per play. I think the key to this game is Hoyer building off the momentum of the past few weeks and keeping the Bills offense on the bench. Go Browns!

Johnson and Spiller will both play...

Dont get your hopes up...Bills need to get healthy in the secondary but should win in cleveland.

Delusional...

I am a Bills fan who traveled to Cleveland and listened to the delusional Browns fans delare how they were going to roll us. Now i see it on these boards. Look Buffalo is clearly not the New England Patriots right now but you should respect them. A 1 point last second loss to the Pats and a Fluky Injury riddled touchdown loss to the jets (WITH OUR TOP 5 DB's on the SIDELINE) are all that sets us apart from 4-0. Im not saying you dont have a chance but it is not going to be easy.

I look forward to listening to Drunks in the Muni-lot tell me to go home to my trailer and mock the Bills Super Bowl losses (BTW how many Super Bowls have the Browns been to?). See you in the Factory of Sadness may the best team win.

Bills 27 - Browns 14

Dont get your hopes up...Bills need to get healthy in the secondary but should win in cleveland.

Hoping Spiller plays.... the games he has put in so far have been sub par for him, be nice to split carries and take touches away from Jackson.

Johnson is going to have a long night of doing nothing against Joe. He might as well play, it will be a good off day for him.

Also, didn't know if you noticed OQweef, but you just pasted the same post you left in the other thread into this one.... it's cool, you're allowed to come up with new comments...

Delusional...

I am a Bills fan who traveled to Cleveland and listened to the delusional Browns fans delare how they were going to roll us. Now i see it on these boards. Look Buffalo is clearly not the New England Patriots right now but you should respect them. A 1 point last second loss to the Pats and a Fluky Injury riddled touchdown loss to the jets (WITH OUR TOP 5 DB's on the SIDELINE) are all that sets us apart from 4-0. Im not saying you dont have a chance but it is not going to be easy.

I look forward to listening to Drunks in the Muni-lot tell me to go home to my trailer and mock the Bills Super Bowl losses (BTW how many Super Bowls have the Browns been to?). See you in the Factory of Sadness may the best team win.

Bills 27 - Browns 14

Make damn sure you come here after the game unless you're a pussy like bengals fans. We'll be here regardless...

Delusional...

Bills 27 - Browns 14

I don't think anyone is claiming that any win by the Browns over anyone is predicted to be easy including the Bills....but go back to last week's smak by Bengals fan who also were overconfident. Not sure where any Bills fan should be coming off overconfident. You are a team that hasn't seen the playoffs since 1999 nor even a .500 season since 2004, and you have a raw rookie QB...who looks good, but is still a rook.

As for the title situation....wins counts.....losing the SB doesn't any more than losing a conference title game. The Bills have a couple of AFL titles. The Cleveland area has 13 overall titles. So, we are not worried about you catching up just yet.

I'm excited for this game, I like to see the browns play well. Both of our teams have suffered enough already lol... I could easily see us lose in this game, but I can also easily see us win... toss up IMO. Cameron is a beast for you guys, I have no idea how we are going to stop him with all of our injuries in our secondary. Spiller plays hurt all the time so I don't see him missing this... Jackson will probably play to, he's been the guy this year thus far. stevie wont miss the chance 2 play against joe, he loves trying to go against the best. I'm not gonna predict the score cuz I'm not really sure whos gonna win, but good luck browns fans - A realistic bills fan

Nobody runs the ball more than the Bills. They're protecting E.J. as much as they can.

BUT... both Spiller and Jackson got hurt (sprained ankle, sprained knee, short week). Both will try to play but at well below 100%. Could be a problem for them, especially against the best run defense in the entire NFL (2.9 YPC).

If the Bills can't run, and I'm betting they can't, it puts a ton of heat on Manuel. He hasn't been asked to throw very much and now he's facing one of the best pass rush teams in the NFL (3rd with 14).

Bit of a science problem for the Bills offense.

Dude, you are entertaining, I'll give you that. Nice try, keep on Spinning Dr., keep on spinning.

I'm excited for this game, I like to see the browns play well. Both of our teams have suffered enough already lol... I could easily see us lose in this game, but I can also easily see us win... toss up IMO. Cameron is a beast for you guys, I have no idea how we are going to stop him with all of our injuries in our secondary. Spiller plays hurt all the time so I don't see him missing this... Jackson will probably play to, he's been the guy this year thus far. stevie wont miss the chance 2 play against joe, he loves trying to go against the best. I'm not gonna predict the score cuz I'm not really sure whos gonna win, but good luck browns fans - A realistic bills fan

Two out of 3 ain't bad...You & Zeppenfocker are class acts, but darthokeefe needs to move to Cincinnati. Buffalo's too good for the likes of him.

I'm looking forward to the game & making no predictions other than both the Browns & Bills being 2 Teams that are rapidly improving. Of course, I DO think the Browns have what it takes to win this one.

Mike

Delusional...

Bills 27 - Browns 14

I am not drunk nor am I in the muni lot. I still want you to go home lol. Last year many of your fans were belligerent son of a bitches after the Buffalo win in Cleveland. There were a whole group above my section that were well beyond celebratory and well into assholiness. It is going to be sweet to boo and jeer them right back to I-90 after we humiliate you. Without a running game you are doomed. If we can contain AP to 80 yds and the Bengals RBs to 60ish a gimped Spiller and Jackson aren't going anywhere. Stevie J should just admit he's Haden's bitch right now! I do like EJ Manuel but in this game I think he gets smoked to the tune of 4 sacks. I truly believe we will destroy the Bills Thursday night. If you are lucky we will leave just enough "Buffalo" over for our Indians to kill off.

By all means come back to rub this in my face if I am wrong...... I will deserve it at that point lol

Delusional...

Bills 27 - Browns 14

I am not drunk nor am I in the muni lot. I still want you to go home lol. Last year many of your fans were belligerent son of a bitches after the Buffalo win in Cleveland. There were a whole group above my section that were well beyond celebratory and well into assholiness. It is going to be sweet to boo and jeer them right back to I-90 after we humiliate you. Without a running game you are doomed. If we can contain AP to 80 yds and the Bengals RBs to 60ish a gimped Spiller and Jackson aren't going anywhere. Stevie J should just admit he's Haden's bitch right now! I do like EJ Manuel but in this game I think he gets smoked to the tune of 4 sacks. The Flying J's (not Haslam's truck stop but Josh and Jordan) are going to go off on you. I truly believe we will destroy the Bills Thursday night. If you are lucky we will leave just enough "Buffalo" over for our Indians to kill off.

By all means come back to rub this in my face if I am wrong...... I will deserve it at that point lol

I'll stay classy lol. But if wanna too debate i'm all for it lol.

Anyway's i'm scared of your D it leads alot in catergories. The Ravens D was top 5 last week too. Our Running game has speed (Spiller) or jackson type RB. Can the Browns contain both RBS? But no joke your D is awesome. Yeah our QB goes thru the dr jekyll and mr hyde type things. One minute he is playing awesome one minute he is struglleing really bad. Our WR are also doing pretty good and most getting open up, but Manuel footwork can be very good or bad at times, like some of our TDS in tight spots on the money then their is the out of bounces type stuff. It gets crazy I am 50/50 on him.

Our D is playing really good besides the Jets game, even though haolf our Secondry is out. Like the Jets game we had Justin Rogers had againest 6 246 yards and 2 TDS! Last game a bunch of more yards and 2 touchdowns. That opened up the Jets running game alot. Hoping Bryd and McKelvin plays. Our D could be alot better then it is and looks like it. With Bryd and maybe McKelvin plays this week, next maybe Gilmore and Brooks our D will come back togther and will be tough. If Rogers is playing this game i'm scared as hell!

Look out for Kiko Alonso he has INT in every game, makes open field tackes, sacks, fumbles, a little bit of everything might be D rookie of the year, he is playing lights out. Right now. Don't be shocked when he makes a great play, like againest the Ravens againest Joe 2 INT.

Our Front 7 can be good or really bad at times like I said about Manuel. Hoping good this week.

Going to be a close game this week under 10 points for both teams (more if Rogers play LOL againest Browns)

Soo happy that your team is doing great hoping you guys win the division and keep whoever out too help us out lol. You got some good players on Offense unsure if your QB for real or not we will see this weekend.

Hoping for no injuries for both teams, the Browns have a big addvantage home team always does, on a short week too.

Good luck too both teams this Thurdsay :)

Anyway's i'm scared of your D it leads alot in catergories. The Ravens D was top 5 last week too. Our Running game has speed (Spiller) or jackson type RB. Can the Browns contain both RBS? But no joke your D is awesome. Yeah our QB goes thru the dr jekyll and mr hyde type things. One minute he is playing awesome one minute he is struglleing really bad. Our WR are also doing pretty good and most getting open up, but Manuel footwork can be very good or bad at times, like some of our TDS in tight spots on the money then their is the out of bounces type stuff. It gets crazy I am 50/50 on him.

Our D is playing really good besides the Jets game, even though haolf our Secondry is out. Like the Jets game we had Justin Rogers had againest 6 246 yards and 2 TDS! Last game a bunch of more yards and 2 touchdowns. That opened up the Jets running game alot. Hoping Bryd and McKelvin plays. Our D could be alot better then it is and looks like it. With Bryd and maybe McKelvin plays this week, next maybe Gilmore and Brooks our D will come back togther and will be tough. If Rogers is playing this game i'm scared as hell!

Look out for Kiko Alonso he has INT in every game, makes open field tackes, sacks, fumbles, a little bit of everything might be D rookie of the year, he is playing lights out. Right now. Don't be shocked when he makes a great play, like againest the Ravens againest Joe 2 INT.

Our Front 7 can be good or really bad at times like I said about Manuel. Hoping good this week.

Going to be a close game this week under 10 points for both teams (more if Rogers play LOL againest Browns)

Soo happy that your team is doing great hoping you guys win the division and keep whoever out too help us out lol. You got some good players on Offense unsure if your QB for real or not we will see this weekend.

Hoping for no injuries for both teams, the Browns have a big addvantage home team always does, on a short week too.

Classy post. Good to know that all Bills fans arent like the group of idiots in our section last year. Shit you almost make me feel bad about my other post but that guy was kinda asking for it.

I'm not a football expert, so my predictions are coming from my heart and not my head.

There are only two NFL teams I care about --

1a. Buffalo Bills

1b. Cleveland Browns

It distresses me to think that one of them has to lose Thursday night. But if I must, I predict...

Bills 3

Browns 2

Dude, how has Robert Woods been looking. I see he put up big numbers last week. I'm an USC guy and loved him when he was here... Thinking about picking him up on waivers as a third receiver in my fantasy league. Is he getting looks?

Archived