THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns V. Bills

Shep

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great game. Injuries suck. That is all.

Waiting for hahaha to show his sorry ass. Benji da rocket> better than your ST, TJ> your D, our #2 qb> yours. To our cool visitors, hope Manuel is OK, we may not be so lucky with Hoyer. .

came home to the game with buffalo winning 10-0 and didn't know about the hoyer injury.

WAS TOTALLY PISSED!!!

but like what was said above, this is the nfl and the injury monster can come crawling out from lake erie onto cleveland like it has to many other teams.

i think the play of hoyer in the past 2 weeks helped to pave the way to weeds calm and effective demeanor tonite.

BUT now my thoughts go back to how the FO might take their shot at a QB next year with our first pick.....and that scares the shit outta me.

Congratulations Cleveland on a hard fought victory! What an awesome game! Really unfortunate injuries on both sides. Terrible news for Hoyer. I hope it is not as bad as it looked. They are saying its just a sprained knee for EJ Manuel. Hopefully we can get him back soon. Although I have not been as impressed with him as many of the Bills faithful, he's a damn site better than Jeff Tuel, or Josh Freeman for that matter. God I hope we don't wind up with Freeman over this mess. Would you guys please snatch him up so we don't have to?

Best of luck to you all for the remainder of the season!

Was waiting for the Game Day thread but it's late in coming.

Lauvao Starting

Weeden #2 QB

RB Spiller Starting

RB Jackson Starting

Browns Inactive:

J Campbell,

Whittaker,

Q Groves,

Lewis,

M Wallace,

B Winn,

J Sheard

I think we need to get these guys active....but Lewis? which Lewis is that? Not Dion...he is on IR and permanently inactive.

So I had made a bet on the game yesterday with a co-worker who is a Bills fan. The loser had to wear the winner's jersey to work on Friday. Well today I cashed in. I sent this picture on him and I to my entire project encouraging them to congratulate him on the big Browns win yesterday and someone printed it and posted it on our front door. Winning this bet was better than winning money! lol.

post-267-0-02140800-1380942432_thumb.jpg

So I had made a bet on the game yesterday with a co-worker who is a Bills fan. The loser had to wear the winner's jersey to work on Friday. Well today I cashed in. I sent this picture on him and I to my entire project encouraging them to congratulate him on the big Browns win yesterday and someone printed it and posted it on our front door. Winning this bet was better than winning money! lol.

i had to shave my head, pay $100, and wear a michigan jersey on a lost bet on the steelers/cheifs monday night game last year with a michigan fan. wearing the michigan jersey was alot easier than giving up cash and shaving my head. i looked awful for 2 months.

Archived