THE BROWNS BOARD

Michigan Sucks

Zombo

Pumpkin, why wont you answer my previous question? I'm just curious.

Also, if I actually offended someone with the term Retarded I apologize. I am pretty sure its just"We're trolls, gang up on the Michigan guy" but whatever. Just understand the meaning of the term has changed. Calling a mentally handicapped person Retarded doesn't even cross my mind.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, we've had decommitments. All programs do. Especially those going through coaching changes. But, like I've told Gipper, that hasn't stopped us from pulling very highly rated classes

(inb4 Gipper misses the point and talks about on field performance)

No, I got the point......what I said was that those "high rated" recruiting classes weren't so good after all, were they?

You said our program is broken and we'd suck with Saban. That's not true. Though I'd never want Saban, he's a dirty bastard. RRod failing was on him and us. Not just the program. Thinking we still aren't a top college program is idiotic. Thinking we're going through an SMU type fall is Retarded.

No, you are right. The Michigan program is not "broken" like SMU. It is just no longer an elite program. That happens. Nebraska ain't what it used to be, Michigan ain't what it used to be. Penn St. ain't what it used to be. USC ain't what it used to be. Notre Dame ain't what it used to be. There are others of that ilk.

I don't even associate Retarded with mentally handicapped. The word has kind of just changed meaning.

Agree someone who has a mental disability for some reason out of their control should no longer hung with the disparaging term "Retarded"......but someone who has full mental and intellectual capacity but who makes ridiculous, stupid, ignorant statements can and perhaps should be described with a disparaging term, and "Retarded" is as good as any to call them. You know....like you sometimes. :)

So it's ok to slander a group of people over something they have no control over when YOU are not offended by it? Got it. I'm starting to understand liberals pov. Flawless

See, here is a Retarded statement. And I doubt that upper lip is at all mentally challenged or disabled.

No, the recruiting classes are still good. As I have said multiple times, we didn't develop them. Also, they're all still young. We'll see what happens. There isn't a direct correlation between the validity of those recruiting rankings and on field performance.

Michigan just lost to the New Jersey Institute of Technology in basketball.

You can't even make this shit up

I just saw that score LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luckily, no one gives a shit about the regular season in college basketball (a sport we have been objectively better than OSU in recently). We've had 5 players drafted into the NBA in the last 2 seasons, we weren't going to be as good this year, but it is a long season. I'm sure we'll be fine.

I say the same thing every year, and it is pretty much true. March Madness rules the sport. Act like you disagree if you want so you can still rip on Michigan, but if you know anything about the sport you know it is true.

It's embarrassing for the program, just like Appalachian State was.

and no one will remember shit in a week.... cuz its college bball lol

Sure they will, when the polls come out next week and SCUM isn't ranked anymore.

Michigan just lost to the New Jersey Institute of Technology in basketball.

You can't even make this shit up

You mean NiJiT.

They play good basketball in New Jersey.

Snookie at point guard

Bruce Springsteen at shooting guard

Tony Soprano James Gandolfini) at small forward

Cris Christie at power forward.

Frank Sinatra at center

We didn't reach out to Gruden, his camp contacted Michigan. I really doubt he's anywhere high on our list. A lot of coaches and their agents are throwing around smokescreens right now. Some are trying to gain leverage to get extensions.

FYI Devin Funchess declared for the NFL Draft. I think he could have stayed another year under the new staff and tried to gain some consistency. After an inconsistent year, which is a mix of him/injury/and everything surrounding this program, his stock has probably fallen. A strong combine/pro day though, or just the fact that a team may want to take a risk on a potentially matchup nightmare could easily put him in the late first. It doesn't like we'll have a pick then, so we'll see what happens. Just hope he doesn't end up on the Jags or Jets or something.

We didn't reach out to Gruden, his camp contacted Michigan. I really doubt he's anywhere high on our list. A lot of coaches and their agents are throwing around smokescreens right now. Some are trying to gain leverage to get extensions.

Gruden is in his first year with the Skins. He isn't looking for an extension. He is most likely looking to get the hell away from RG3 and Daniel Snyder

Archived