THE BROWNS BOARD

Michigan Sucks

Zombo

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a serious note, I did have a conversation with a meatchicken grad. He asked me if I wanted paper or plastic

Yawn. It doesn't work when you're going backwards like that... it needs to be a realistic situation

Ex:

What do a Michigan grad and an Ohio State grad have in common? They both got in to Ohio State

Yawn. It doesn't work when you're going backwards like that... it needs to be a realistic situation

Ex:

What do a Michigan grad and an Ohio State grad have in common? They both got in to Ohio State

Michigan has like 45,000 students on that campus. They let you in. Both are clear indications that they are not that elite....or that picky about who they let matriculate there.

Michigan has like 45,000 students on that campus. They let you in. Both are clear indications that they are not that elite....or that picky about who they let matriculate there.

Lol. Ok buddy. Sure thing.

(FYI, I'm not saying OSU us a bad school. It's a very good school and I know a lot of very smart people there.)

Lol. Ok buddy. Sure thing.

(FYI, I'm not saying OSU us a bad school. It's a very good school and I know a lot of very smart people there.)

Shut up woody you don't know anybody

... Yes, you are incorrect about your statements on recruiting (among other things). I'll take your attempt to end the topic as a sign of defeat. Is it that hard to admit you're wrong when you clearly are?

All my "attempt" to end this is is sign that it has got boring listening you whine and cry and make apologies for Michigan's own failures....in recruiting, coaching, administering their team, covering up their transgressions that are far worse.

...yes, Michigan covered up the rape of a freshman kicker that had never played, on a team that was so bad at kicking we had open tryouts on campus. Brilliant. Only later to kick him out of the school because changes in the rules lowered the burden of proof, meaning that even though he wasn't legally charged the school could still kick him out. A change that swept through a majority of D1 schools with sexual assault accusations, including... Gasp... Ohio State. If you honestly think the university systematically coveted up that rape you're Retarded. You are mentally challenged. I mean, sure, it would help explain a number of you obviously incorrect prior statements. Statements that have since been disproved multiple times. But I guess I can't put it past you to think that. Also Michigan will forever now average 6 wins, OSU will have more money than Texas, and Akron engineering will surpass Michigan engineering. Just pure genius when you type.

And here is your attempt to deflect the "blame" if you will for your schools transgressions on to some other entity.

"I" didn't say Michigan covered up a rape......others have said that. (sound familiar like "I didn't say Michigan had a great recruiting class....others have said that).

Michigan is just as dirty or more so as any other school in the nation....at whatever.

And there is nothing elite about a Michigan education if 45,000 kids get into school there.

And honestly, I can't tell you really if an Akron engineering degree is better than a Michigan engineering degree.....but I can tell you that an Akron political science degree IS better than a Michigan engineering degree.

I do beleive that the hole up north has a class size of around 28,000 not 45,000, but they do let in about 33% of applicants. SO it is no where near an exlcusive, difficult school to get into.

According the US News and World Report, they list the hardest schools to get into every year. Meatchicken is 97th.

Ohio state across the board owns Michigan in athletics.. From football to women's soccer to water polo, ohio state is pretty damn succesful in all 30ish NCAA sports teams they have. And they are about equal to michigan as far as academics.

Pointless comment I guess.. But ohio states just better :P

Ohio state across the board owns Michigan in athletics.. From football to women's soccer to water polo, ohio state is pretty damn succesful in all 30ish NCAA sports teams they have. And they are about equal to michigan as far as academics.

Pointless comment I guess.. But ohio states just better :P

Hahaha... Great comment. What part of that is based in reality?

Well, I wont spoil it for you then.

Go ahead. I'm very confident that ohio state dominates michigan in athletics across the board. Ohio state might be the most well rounded school im the nation as far as athletics. Are you going to try to tell me how much better michigan is academically? Lol. They are pretty equal in that department. With athletics. Academics, student life, tradition, campus, recreational shit, and etcetera, OSU is up there for most well rounded colleges in the nation.

Go ahead. I'm very confident that ohio state dominates michigan in athletics across the board. Ohio state might be the most well rounded school im the nation as far as athletics. Are you going to try to tell me how much better than michigan is academically? Lol. They are pretty equal in that department. With athletics. Academics, student life, tradition, campus, recreational shit, and etcetera, OSU is up there for most well rounded colleges in the nation.

I'm just going to tell you your original comment is false

1) OSU isn't equal to Michigan academically.

2) OSU isn't better than Michigan in athletics across the board.

Those ate both false statements. If you believe they're true, then more power too you. I'm not going to take the time to correct you.

I'm just going to tell you your original comment is false

1) OSU isn't equal to Michigan academically.

2) OSU isn't better than Michigan in athletics across the board.

Those ate both false statements. If you believe they're true, then more power too you. I'm not going to take the time to correct you.

Go ahead. I'm welcoming it.. Fag boy

I'm not sure about the academic part of it, as it's almost impossible to judge such a thing. Unless there is some site that shows a degree from either school will get you a better starting salary at the same job

As far a sports goes, I would bet meatchicken is better at something as each school has numerous letter sports

BUT IT SURE ISN'T FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can anyone watching meatchicken's QB think that he is good?

He is AWEFUL. He has a noodle arm, and is VERY inaccurate. He shot-puts the ball and when he looks at the defense, it looks like he has NO idea what he's looking at.

Brian Greise just said that they need to take the ball out of his hands and run the ball. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, kept it close until later in the 4th, then it fell apart. Beat the spread though...woo...

This is michigans super bowl. They prepare weeks in advance, have a special game plan, and go harder than all out. I imagine this is like what steeler fans feel like in the browns steelers "rivalry". Congrats for you on not getting obliterated by a team with bigger aspirations.

Edit: forgot to add hoke is coaching for life in this one too

This is michigans super bowl. They prepare weeks in advance, have a special game plan, and go harder than all out. I imagine this is like what steeler fans feel like in the browns steelers "rivalry". Congrats for you on not getting obliterated by a team with bigger aspirations.

Edit: forgot to add hoke is coaching for life in this one too

Umm... Ok? I thought we played well and it was a gm until about 5 minutes left. We played well, but then had a flurry of mistakes at the end.

Now we just have to make sure we don't fuck up this coaching search.

Umm... Ok? I thought we played well and it was a gm until about 5 minutes left. We played well, but then had a flurry of mistakes at the end.

Now we just have to make sure we don't fuck up this coaching search.

Who do you want to be the coach?

Jim Harbaugh?

Archived