THE BROWNS BOARD

Michigan Sucks

Zombo

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want Mullen. Shady SEC type business. Plus he revoked the scholarship offer of a 3 star recruit 16'days before he graduated.

Shaw would be nice though. Clean program that's uses to the academic side of it as well.

I heard Greg Schiano too. I do not want him.

...thats not how it works. But alright.

Well, 3 out of the last 4 hires, were not big name guys. Moeller, Carr and Hoke were not big names at all. Rich Rod was the hot coach at the time. And that went down in flames.

Well, 3 out of the last 4 hires, were not big name guys. Moeller, Carr and Hoke were not big names at all. Rich Rod was the hot coach at the time. And that went down in flames.

We've been only looking at "Michigan Men", which hurts us. We haven't made too many plays at the hot name because there were no Michigan connections. We also refused to pay the bug bucks. I'm hopeful we will fix both of those.

I hope we've gotten by this. Make the play at Harbaugh(s) and Miles. If they don't work, there are a handful of other big name hires to get.

We can throw money at these coaches. We can provide more resources and, in a lot of cases, greater recruiting opportunities. Some might even by intrigued by having less competition in the B1G than their conference.

We'll see what happens though. Our president doesn't have really any athletics experience and our AD is an unknown. I know what we're capable of doing, but idk if it will happen.

When the wololverines lose to osu again next year their graduating seniors will have never beaten osu.

Well... 5th year seniors are a thing. We'll have to see what happens next year. OSU hasn't done the greatest job the last few years playing as great as they're supposed to be in the game.

What fucking planet do you live on? Honest question.

The spread was 20.5. It was a one score game with 5 minutes left. Last year it was 1 pt gm. The year before it was 4(?).

You've definitely been the better team, but you haven't exactly dominated. It would have helped their playoff case.

The spread was 20.5. It was a one score game with 5 minutes left. Last year it was 1 pt gm. The year before it was 4(?).

You've definitely been the better team, but you haven't exactly dominated. It would have helped their playoff case.

And OSU was covering until they gave up a garbage time TD

It doesn't matter what the fucking spread is, Michigan fucking loses and sucks dicks.

Brady hoke returning to Michigan per rumors. Ha. Ha. Ha.

That would be AWESOME for OSU fans

another 5-7 season up there would be GREAT

That would be AWESOME for OSU fans

another 5-7 season up there would be GREAT

I think this is happening either way. Michigan fans are going to be furious though

I think this is happening either way. Michigan fans are going to be furious though

The QB up there was AWFUL and now he's being replaced by his backup..........YIKES

Lol..."we lost but at least we beat the spread"

Haha pathetic

I already know you're a moron... but you obviously weren't following the conversation.

Its not good enough to beat the spread. We lost. We're a worse team. The point was that OSU hasn't dominated us the last 3 years at all and haven't played up t the level of how great they were supposed to be.

Please, follow along next time.

The QB up there was AWFUL and now he's being replaced by his backup..........YIKES

We broke Gardner. Too many coaches, schemes, two positions, letting him get the shit beat out of him... etc etc etc

That "AWFUL" QB lit OSU up on a broken foot last year though...

And yes, generally when Seniors graduate they're replaced by their less seasoned backups

Archived