THE BROWNS BOARD

Michigan Sucks

Zombo

Gruden is in his first year with the Skins. He isn't looking for an extension. He is most likely looking to get the hell away from RG3 and Daniel Snyder

Ok. I'm just telling you there is no proof of us contacting him, and theres no reason too. Trust me, I've been following this. A lot of names have been thrown around and a lot are just smokescreens. We aren't hiring Jay Gruden lol

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol it's funny how woody keeps talking about michigan like they matter. I bet he's wearing the I can't breathe shirt while doing so as well

One person does not make a 19 page thread.

Michigan not nattering is your ill-informed opinion. Fans, alumni, money, coach search articles, etc all state differently.

My suggestion, if we don't matter,would be to stop posting in this thread.

One person does not make a 19 page thread.

Michigan not nattering is your ill-informed opinion. Fans, alumni, money, coach search articles, etc all state differently.

My suggestion, if we don't matter,would be to stop posting in this thread.

Hate speech.

This is the Michigan sucks thread not the Michigan matters thread isn't it?

If it mattered as little as some here want to say, I would think they wouldn't take time out of their day to post about it. Whether that post is positive or negative.

But no, Michigan totally doesn't matter anymore because you don't like it... which we've been reading... for 19 pages... but it still totally doesn't matter. Sure thing buddy.

If it mattered as little as some here want to say, I would think they wouldn't take time out of their day to post about it. Whether that post is positive or negative.

But no, Michigan totally doesn't matter anymore because you don't like it... which we've been reading... for 19 pages... but it still totally doesn't matter. Sure thing buddy.

Of course Michigan matters. They are perfectly relevent just like the other second tier Big Ten football programs. Like Iowa, Indiana, Purdue, Minnesota, Illinois

Another meatchicken DEBACLE. This is becoming hilarious.

42 points for an entire game is OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=400587439

Another meatchicken DEBACLE. This is becoming hilarious.

42 points for an entire game is OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=400587439

Ya that sucked. But again, luckily it is the regular season of college bball, and all that matters is making the tournament. If the regular season mattered, then our three gm win streak on OSU would matter too. But its college basketball.

4 star RB Michael Weber de-committed from Michigan and is now officially an Ohio State Buckeye!

BOOM!

http://www.landgrantholyland.com/2014/12/10/7357419/mike-weber-commits-to-ohio-state

SWEET!

4 star RB Michael Weber de-committed from Michigan and is now officially an Ohio State Buckeye!

BOOM!

http://www.landgrantholyland.com/2014/12/10/7357419/mike-weber-commits-to-ohio-state

These Michigan kids know they have to get the hell out of that shit hole.

I don't know/care about the money. Is the money all that impresses you? I know that, like Michigan now, they are regular sub .500 winning pct. programs.

You said relevance. I would guess that how much people are willing to spend on your product is a better gauge of relevance than the team's recent success or lack there of

You said relevance. I would guess that how much people are willing to spend on your product is a better gauge of relevance than the team's recent success or lack there of

Spending money is by no means relevant except the to person paying it and the person receiving it. Example: over the past 20 years the Washington Redskins have probably spent more money than any other team but have had literally no relevance at all when it came to the playoff/Super Bowl hunt.

I don't know/care about the money. Is the money all that impresses you? I know that, like Michigan now, they are regular sub .500 winning pct. programs.

The money game is the ONLY game meatchicken can win, apparently

well, if we're counting money as a game..... then there are a lot more that michigan could win.

i think we've covered them all already tho

Here is the list of all schools from USA Today:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/schools/finances/

So, Wisconsin has 149 million in revenue, Ohio State only 139 million. A difference of 10 million.....or look at it this way:

it is a deficit of 169, 491. 53 per point vis a vis their recent margin of loss.

I'm not chubby.

For a group of guys that doesn't care about Michigan and thinks they're irrelevant, you sure post about it a lot

Are you the guy in the middle sitting down?

Lol@michigan. Biggest stadium in college football but loses to osu yet again....yes osu had higher attendance than Michigan this past season.

I'm not sure how those two things are correlated

I already responded to the attendance thing earlier when I was correcting false info (most of this thread)

Why wont you share where you went to school?

Archived