THE BROWNS BOARD

Hoyers should be removed as starter

DieHardBrownsFan

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think most people identify with teams.....and maybe some players on said teams.....but when said players leave said teams, most fans do not follow said players or said players new teams...

Especially since the beginning of the FA era when players tend to be rented.

Once knew a guy who was a total frontrunner...

You've not met Walter?

Wow. I'm beginning to dislike this guy. If he was a team guy, he would offer to sit because the team is better without him. Just why??

If the defense would have held, and the Browns won, would he be saying, "I told you I would win. Now I'm 11-5."

Good lord, somebody draw him a picture.

Really? Offer to sit? Because that level of competitiveness is what you are looking for?

Really? "Told you I would win?" Because that's what he did after the ATL game?

You want to pull for Manziel? Fine... Fucking do it. Pull an entire fucking train for him. But don't make up disrespectful shit about a player who has battled for this team for 13 games.

I'm increasingly not a fan of this guy. Comes a time when you keep your mouth shut and don't make it any harder on the head coach.

Even if directly asked, "Do you expect to start next week?"

Correction, 2 more Johnny fanboys.. Mike would rather lose than win with Johnny.

Douchebags like you, who are here only because you're a "fan of a dude" (sounds lame when it's spelled out huh?) are ruining this forum. Go whack off to your new Johnny poster, while we Browns fans talk Browns football.

Hoyer will finish out the season. What have you seen from this organization that would make you think any different?

Boy, I hope that's not the case. I like Pet, but he'll lose me for good if this happens.

The jackals are out tonite...

How else do you answer this question: "Do you still think you're the guy?"

He played badly. I don't think he starts next week. But he has to think so...

Douchebags like you, who are here only because you're a "fan of a dude" (sounds lame when it's spelled out huh?) are ruining this forum. Go whack off to your new Johnny poster, while we Browns fans talk Browns football.

Browns fans talking browns football... Whatever. You get off calling people fags and homos and dewshbags simply because you've been wrong about hoyer, and its your only defense. It's gonna be fun watching you and others realize just how wrong you were.

Hoyer will finish out the season. What have you seen from this organization that would make you think any different?

Today's game?

aggie. i had hope for you. thing is we have had numerous of fan boys of guys drafted over the years and most of us don't like it when fan boys try to drive it to us. we have been here before. if Johnny does good we will be happy.

you are like the overbearing mom trying to force feed us brussel sprouts. back the Fuck off

Browns fans talking browns football... Whatever. You get off calling people fags and homos and dewshbags simply because you've been wrong about hoyer, and its your only defense. It's gonna be fun watching you and others realize just how wrong you were.

Remains to be seen doesn't it?

Unlike being right about things already in the books. Like:

• who would start the season;
  • who would start Week 5;
  • who would start Week 8;
  • who would start Week 12; and
  • who would start Week 14.
And then here's the thing.

Those of us that were right about the above are now calling for the change that you claim will make you "right".

Now you have to hope we are all "right."

Ain't that a bitch?

Take a number fuck stick. Wrve been through enough pedophiles who obsess over boys in a football uniform to know how you operate.

Quinn, Anderson, McCoy. All those homo lovers have came and gone. You can proclaim you were right all along if he wins. Then what? You get a prize? Who the fuck cares? We're browns fans and want the browns to win.

You just need some help dealing with not seeing you boy love on TV anymore.

You are the worst.

You taunt us for all our losing seasons, then still pretend you're a browns fan?

What is this a thing for jf lovers to come and gloat about how stupid we are and right they were.

Just because we didn't purchase dildos moulded by JF doesn't mean we didn't wanna see him or hope he succeeds for the browns for many,many years. We're behind JF, I don't know why you have a perception otherwise.

Every time someone like me gave there honest opinion on Hoyer or Manziel you all resorted to calling us "fanboys" and saying that we were not real fans of the Browns. Now that it is apparent that we were right we want to let it known to all of you that didn't respect our opinion. You are not stupid, just wrong about this one thing.

I don't know where the term "fanboy" came from. I am a big fan of Johnny Manziel and a new fan of the Browns and you all are big fans of the Browns and a new fan of Johnny Manziel. If I have a Manziel dildo then you all have 53 of many shapes and sizes to choose from. You all are now behind Johnny just as I am now behind the Browns. That will be the case until Johnny signs with another team, if that ever happens.

Every time someone like me gave there honest opinion on Hoyer or Manziel you all resorted to calling us "fanboys" and saying that we were not real fans of the Browns. Now that it is apparent that we were right we want to let it known to all of you that didn't respect our opinion. You are not stupid, just wrong about this one thing.

I don't know where the term "fanboy" came from. I am a big fan of Johnny Manziel and a new fan of the Browns and you all are big fans of the Browns and a new fan of Johnny Manziel. If I have a Manziel dildo then you all have 53 of many shapes and sizes to choose from. You all are now behind Johnny just as I am now behind the Browns. That will be the case until Johnny signs with another team, if that ever happens.

Until manziel wins, you aren't right.

If he does win, congratulations? You win internet points?

I'm not making anything up, that's what's so sad. He's got more excuses today than last week, and last week was pathetic.

To blame Cameron for that pick in the end zone takes major balls, though. I really find it hard to believe he did that.

But he did.

I don't take much offense to his comments or excuses, people are blowing them out of proportion so they get more ammo to support johnny.

But regardless, it's time for the kid and I'll be disappointed and surprised if pettine doesn't make the move this week.

My first post was an attempt at a joke, but as nerves are a bit raw, I understand the replies.

I would guess that johnny's gonna get to the field soon, so at least we won't be talking about a guy sitting on the bench anymore.

Then again, who knows...

if Johnny gets traded next year will you be a browns fan?

Archived