jbluhm86

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who knows. Another nutjob, high or not... the world is getting

to be more dangerous all the time.

what the heck is a "hunter hat" ?

long coat...

sounds like a wannabe cartel/matrix character.

I imagine people will mention that this is likely one of a handful of Christianity motivated attacks this year compared to the thousands of Islam motivated attacks. I am sure the same see of hand wringers will come out to try to say that there is no difference between 5 and 5,000.

Stuart

I'm not saying it isn't, but I wouldn't jump to conclusions about this being a "Christianity motivated" attack just yet. It may be no more Christianity motivated than was the motivation for the black thug that killed two innocent NYC cops sitting in their patrol car.

The motivation could be simply out of pure hate for baby killers, as was the cop killers hatred for cops.

I imagine people will mention that this is likely one of a handful of Christianity motivated attacks this year compared to the thousands of Islam motivated attacks. I am sure the same see of hand wringers will come out to try to say that there is no difference between 5 and 5,000.

That would be strange, because no one has ever tried to do that

The media will definitely harp on this more than,say, the recent home invasion where the preachers wife was raped and killed by african americans or even the Paris massacre. Why? It's politically helpful to their position of course.

Well it is a bigger deal than a home invasion, rape and murder.

More than the Paris attacks? Yeah I doubt it...

Well it is a bigger deal than a home invasion, rape and murder.

More than the Paris attacks? Yeah I doubt it...

Well I suppose you could look up and numbers of rape, murder home invasions in America. Then you could do the math. You're pretty good at that right?

PS Cysko doesn't strike me as a religious zealot and he's pretty firmly anti abortion right?

WSS

Well I suppose you could look up and numbers of rape, murder home invasions in America. Then you could do the math. You're pretty good at that right?

PS Cysko doesn't strike me as a religious zealot and he's pretty firmly anti abortion right?

WSS

Key word is "a", as in singular.

Yeah he is. He has kids maaaaan.

Hard to tell if this was politically motivated - even if it was he's just a loony.

Wasn't he shooting people outside the planned parenthood?

Just another crazy - though there have been abortion clinic attacks before by crazy Christian groups.

And what's the death toll compared to... You know...

WSS

And what's the death toll compared to... You know...

WSS

Anybody who fights abortion is murder with more murder is clearly Retarded.

But yes it's significantly fewer people than people who claim violent acts in the name of Allah of that's what you're getting at.

I'm sure Allah is face palming regardless - if he is real.

They showed his mug shot.... the weird guy has

crazy eyes. Who knows.

Meanwhile, it could have been any fancy office building....

but as tragic as the deaths and injuries are.....

Americans killed by terrorism 2001-2014 (according to the attached NBC article) – 3,046

Americans killed by Planned Parenthood in a decade — 5, 160,000*

Anybody who fights abortion is murder with more murder is clearly Retard.

But yes it's significantly fewer people than people who claim violent acts in the name of Allah of that's what you're getting at.

I'm sure Allah is face palming regardless - if he is real.

Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. At any rate yes, that's exactly what I was getting at. Trying to draw a moral equivalency is, oh well.

WSS

Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. At any rate yes, that's exactly what I was getting at. Trying to draw a moral equivalency is, oh well.

WSS

They both should be condemned as immoral acts - regardless of who did it. But as a whole Islamic terrorism is definitely a bigger threat globally but it doesn't make something like this less bad.

It's pretty sick - reflecting how sick this nutjob is.

He was wearing a "hunter hat"... and a "long coat"/"trench coat".

Lived in a remote cabin with no electric or running water.

My opinion is...he fits the sick profile like the unibomber had.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337420/Pictured-trench-coat-gunman-59-killed-three-including-hero-cop-injured-nine-opening-fire-Planned-Parenthood-clinic.html

It's pretty sick - reflecting how sick this nutjob is.

He was wearing a "hunter hat"... and a "long coat"/"trench coat".

Lived in a remote cabin with no electric or running water.

My opinion is...he fits the sick profile like the unibomber had.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337420/Pictured-trench-coat-gunman-59-killed-three-including-hero-cop-injured-nine-opening-fire-Planned-Parenthood-clinic.html

Yeah he sounds like a guy in the same camp as the Unabomber.

https://gma.yahoo.com/2-slain-civilians-idd-planned-parenthood-shooting-231330950--abc-news-topstories.html

Iraq War Vet, Mother of 2 Slain in Planned Parenthood Shooting

A mother of two children and an Iraq war veteran, both of whom were accompanying friends to the Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood clinic, have been identified as the two civilians killed in the shooting that also left a police officer dead and nine others wounded.

Jennifer Markovsky, 35, was at the Colorado Springs clinic Friday with a friend, Markovsky's father John Ah-King told ABC News. Markvosky's friend was injured during the shooting and taken to a hospital.
Markovsky lived in Colorado with her husband, Paul, and her son and daughter.
Ah-King said his daughter “always was a [great] woman and she would help anyone in need.”
The second civilian killed was identified as Ke’Arre Stewart, 29, a veteran of the Iraq War and the father of two, a relative of Stewart told ABC News.
Stewart was accompanying someone at the clinic when he was killed, Amburh Butler, a lifelong friend and family spokeswoman, told The Associated Press.
Markovsky and Stewart’s identities were confirmed by officials this afternoon, who called this a preliminary identification, adding that a full identification would be provided once autopsies were completed.
The third victim was Garrett Swasey, a University of Colorado-Colorado Springs campus officer who responded to the clinic in support of Colorado Springs police. Swasey's wife said in a statement today that, "Helping others brought him deep satisfaction and being a police officer was a part of him. In the end, his last act was for the safety and wellbeing of others and was a tribute to his life."
Nine were injured in the shooting. The suspected gunman was taken into custody.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What a shame. This guy serves his country and survives fighting against terrorists in Iraq, only to come home and be blown away by a domestic terrorist. Not to mention all of three of their families will never see them again.

Really folks, nobody supports this guy. Oh yes lefties I know you can probably pick out a handful of crackpots but really....

Most all normal people condemn the shit.

Now I have seen polls in places that's a X number of Muslims, or x number of Muslims between 18 and 30 etcetera etcetera Support jihad, or Isis, or beheadings or other versions of terror against civilians. Certainly not all but an alarmingly large percent.

I don't think you will find a poll of Christians with any real Support for these crazy fuckers shooting doctors nurses and cops.

WSS

I think you need to take a closer look at those polls you're citing and apply the same criteria. The one's I've been seeing, at least, talking about 'sympathy' for the ideas of isis, or for people travelling to Syria. Are you wiling to bet you can't find 10% of americans, for example, who at least support that guy's cause?

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/17/in-nations-with-significant-muslim-populations-much-disdain-for-isis/

Support their cause? Please Chris. Asking only positive or negative I found this one.

I understand that a lot of folks would support the cause of limiting or eliminating abortion. Kind of a twist to see this guy in a positive light.

That's a little like saying that most people support racial equalityou so everyone must support the looters arsonistso and rioters in Missouri.

WSS

Archived