THE BROWNS BOARD

Gunman attacks Planned Parenthood

jbluhm86

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A million light years better than being a pro-perverted woodpecker.

You are still no less the simpleton, though. Fuck all those investigations performed by all those states which shows that PP did not actually sell " baby body parts". And let's just sidestep that whole "video was edited and taken out of context" thing. Nope, let's just keep this Tea Party crusade going, despite the facts.

Wrong. You're being a clinton lib now. You know, the definition of "is" ...is debatable.

Yeah, they were talking about how much they expected to get for

baby parts, but yeah, they weren't "selling" them, they were just

negotiating on how much they could get "to cover their costs".

Only a liberal would honestly go with that bs.

Money for murdered baby parts, and oh, MORE MONEY for entire

murdered baby bodies.

Anybody who wants to quibble about the repulsiveness for that,....is a monster blind liberal butt.

You are still no less the simpleton, though. Fuck all those investigations performed by all those states which shows that PP did not actually sell " baby body parts". And let's just sidestep that whole "video was edited and taken out of context" thing. Nope, let's just keep this Tea Party crusade going, despite the facts.

Funny how everything the Democrats like, even an abhorrent practice like abortion, is an agenda and a crusade against them. But the things they like, like attempting to strip away an inalienable constitutional right, is just "common sense". Not an agenda or a crusade.

Seriously though,the difference is that one of them surrendered. The dumb shit kid with the knife didn't need 16 rounds but you have to expect to end up a bullet trap if you are armed with any weapon and refuse to surrender to the police.

I'd say it depends on the weapon. A gun? Sure, self defense. A knife? Less so. There's room for situational policing in modern society. Wasn't this the kid that was in the middle of an empty street surrounded by police? Who are presumably wearing stab vests?

This sounds like the guy who talks smack but when they get smacked upside the head they're dialing 911 on the way to the ground.

Me or the guy with the knife? Anyway I would be polite and do as a police officer told me. If I decided to be an asshole about it I would scream and cry the whole time they were taking me down and cuffing me.

Or start crying don't taze me bro! So at least I get some YouTube hits.

WSS

I'd say it depends on the weapon. A gun? Sure, self defense. A knife? Less so. There's room for situational policing in modern society. Wasn't this the kid that was in the middle of an empty street surrounded by police? Who are presumably wearing stab vests?

He kept walking out of the area they had blocked off. Like I said, I don't think he needed to lit up but you can't expect a positive result by being armed with a weapon and not surrendering to the cops. They will do whatever it takes to make sure you don't hurt a civilian. The kid won a dangerous prize for playing a dangerous game.

He kept walking out of the area they had blocked off. Like I said, I don't think he needed to lit up but you can't expect a positive result by being armed with a weapon and not surrendering to the cops. They will do whatever it takes to make sure you don't hurt a civilian. The kid won a dangerous prize for playing a dangerous game.

It doesn't bother you that the police don't have a non-lethal way to ensure someone complies?

It doesn't bother you that the police don't have a non-lethal way to ensure someone complies?

I do lean towards this. If the kid has a knife and you have distance but a loaded weapon, safety hot... I've no fear of you closing that distance on me unless you're Jesse Owens.

Now I'm well aware to neutralize a threat you aim center mass, but disabling this kid via his legs should have absolutely been an option.

They do. Thus why I said he didn't need to be unloaded on. However, I do know that not surrendering immediately leaves that decision of lethal or non-lethal up to someone who will do anything it takes to keep from getting injured.

Surrender and you don't have to flip the coin.

Although, I think if a crazed person with a knife is high

on some certain drug or two....

non-lethal means are not a viable option. Just guessing.

when that sheriff was talking to me about that incident in

our woods... he was talking about them dealing with certain

druggies who are so far out of it, that they will attack

violently like they aren't even human. They deal with

them often. He said ccw everywhere you go is an important thing,

especially when I'm alone out in our woods....

I took that advice to heart.

http://news.yahoo.com/planned-parenthood-sues-ohio-dispute-over-fetal-tissue-212043221.html

Planned Parenthood sues Ohio in dispute over fetal tissue

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Planned Parenthood sued Ohio's health director on Sunday in a dispute over how the organization's affiliates handle the disposal of fetal tissue in the state.

The organization is accusing the state's health department of changing the interpretation of a fetal tissue disposal rule without notice and then unfairly targeting Planned Parenthood, violating its due process and equal protection rights.

The federal lawsuit filed in Columbus follows an investigation by the state's attorney general into the organization's three facilities in Ohio that provide abortions.
Attorney General Mike DeWine announced the probe in mid-July after anti-abortion activists began releasing undercover videos they said showed Planned Parenthood personnel negotiating the sale of fetal organs.
Planned Parenthood has said some fetal tissue is donated for medical research. Such donations are illegal in Ohio, and a Planned Parenthood state leader has said no donation program exists here.
DeWine's office found no evidence that the group made money from aborted fetuses, but the report instead criticized Planned Parenthood facilities for disposing of fetal remains in landfills.
DeWine told reporters on Friday the disposal practice is callous and violates state rules requiring that fetuses be disposed of in a humane manner. He plans to seek an injunction Monday to prevent Planned Parenthood from disposing of fetal remains in landfills.
Planned Parenthood called the alleged wrongdoing "inflammatory." The organization said it follows Ohio law and uses the same practices as hospitals and ambulatory surgical facilities, which generally contract with outside companies to dispose of all medical waste.
Stephanie Kight, president and CEO of Planned Parenthood of Greater Ohio, said the disposal process is handled safely and respectfully. She said Sunday the tissue is processed and sent to a solid waste facility that's specifically licensed for medical material, not a typical landfill.
In its lawsuit, Planned Parenthood said it's always abided by the directive that fetal tissue be disposed in a "humane" manner and has never been cited by the Ohio Department of Health, which licenses abortion facilities in Ohio, for violating those regulations.
Attorneys for Planned Parenthood accused the state's health director, Richard Hodges, of abandoning his standard process of providing notice of alleged non-compliance and providing an opportunity to correct such issues.
Planned Parenthood said it didn't hear from health officials about the alleged violation until the group reached out to them Friday.
In their complaint, attorneys for Planned Parenthood argued, Hodges has "arbitrarily singled out" the organization.
"This sudden and targeted treatment is no doubt motivated by his animus to a woman's right to safe and legal abortion and to Planned Parenthood in particular," the attorneys wrote.
A health department spokeswoman said the agency doesn't comment on pending litigation.
Planned Parenthood has asked the court to block the state from any taking action and allow Planned Parenthood to work with the health department to sort out any issues related to the regulations.
Meanwhile, Republican lawmakers in the GOP-controlled Ohio House planned a Monday news conference to announce legislation following the attorney general's investigation

planned parenthood is a liberal disgrace to America.

There are other ways for women to get medical care, other

orgs.

pp didn't do their own mammograms anyways, but that was the lib's

retort and defense.

That was just another emotional cya knee jerk lie.

in any case, what happened to tasers? You're telling me a cop, surrounded by 20 other cops..all having distance from someone with a knife...and all armed with tasers, can't just tase the bro? I mean if he got close fine, but people are trying to get away and cops are still shooting them. So they're not facing immediate threats to their or anybody else's bodily harm so I thought deadly force was off the table.

and that someone he likely would have killed would have likely been someone you don't give a fuck about and you'd say eh whatever they all need to go. So basically your old drunk salad tossing sailor boy ass should just stfu.

Be quiet now Nancy you cum guzzling slut.

in any case, what happened to tasers? You're telling me a cop, surrounded by 20 other cops..all having distance from someone with a knife...and all armed with tasers, can't just tase the bro?

The case being discussed is entirely stupid of course and there was no reason they needed to shoot the guy.

BUT generally if presented with "lethal force" you respond with "lethal force"

Of course, there's no reason to shoot the guy in this case - at least not at the point when they did.

Basically tasers are used when there's resistance (actively resisting, running away, etc.) but the resistance isn't deadly.

and that someone he likely would have killed would have likely been someone you don't give a fuck about and you'd say eh whatever they all need to go. So basically your old drunk salad tossing sailor boy ass should just stfu.

You do realize you're being trolled by him? There's nothing of substance from those posts. Why bother?

planned parenthood is a liberal disgrace to America.

There are other ways for women to get medical care, other

orgs.

pp didn't do their own mammograms anyways, but that was the lib's

retort and defense.

That was just another emotional cya knee jerk lie.

Sort of like the unfounded lie of PP selling baby parts? Ohio is now one of, what, a dozen other states that have investigated PP and found no evidence of selling parts? And how about the right's unfounded knee jerk reactions, based on erroneous information, culminating in three innocent bystanders being blown away? Where is the outrage for that?

Sort of like the unfounded lie of PP selling baby parts? Ohio is now one of, what, a dozen other states that have investigated PP and found no evidence of selling parts? And how about the right's unfounded knee jerk reactions, based on erroneous information, culminating in three innocent bystanders being blown away? Where is the outrage for that?

Stuart

Don't believe everything Rosie O'Donnell says.

Archived