THE BROWNS BOARD

Gunman attacks Planned Parenthood

jbluhm86

The breakdown survey of felons who vote democrat includes those who committed violent felonies. I have no reason to believe somehow violent felons would be any different than most other felons. I am sure most of them were at one time petty criminals who moved up to the big leagues.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The breakdown survey of felons who vote democrat includes those who committed violent felonies. I have no reason to believe somehow violent felons would be any different than most other felons. I am sure most of them were at one time petty criminals who moved up to the big leagues.

For the reasons I stated? It's not that violent people would be more republican, but that non-violent, ie those whose crimes would be decriminilised by a democratic government would be swayed towards voting democrat.

Remove that layer, and my guess is it's a little more even. As I said before, I wouldn't be shocked to see it still leaning towards democrats.

It is not without good reason CNN is called the Clinton news Network.

Exposed: Hillary Clinton Caught Coordinating With CNN to Smear Rand Paul

State Department emails published by Gawker on Tuesday show that a CNN journalist colluded with a top Hillary Clinton State Department aide in an attempt to smear Kentucky Senator Rand Paul during the former secretary of state’s 2013 testimony on the Benghazi attacks.

So what's the problem with what Cruz said?

WSS

Because the shooter was influenced by the false message that PP sold baby parts - something he was strongly behind.

He should probably say I screwed up and reject the endorsements of the people who call for executing abortion clinic doctors - but that's just me.

So its your opinion that fetal tissue has never been sold? Or that fetal tissue has been sold but it's not particularly illegal?

Plus, as MSNBC reported, there were volumes of other crazy things he rambled off. Of course anti-abortion or anti Obama are the only two that cause Pavlovian responses to the left wing audience they serve.

WSS

So its your opinion that fetal tissue has never been sold? Or that fetal tissue has been sold but it's not particularly illegal?

Plus, as MSNBC reported, there were volumes of other crazy things he rambled off. Of course anti-abortion or anti Obama are the only two that cause Pavlovian responses to the left wing audience they serve.

WSS

He is a crazy guy no doubt. It's pretty well known now that pretty much all the evidence against PP was fabricated or intentionally misleading to push the pro life agenda.

well known bs. How DO you get these false facts into your noggin?

too much blue tooth usage?

Live under a high voltage tower?

the words were SPOKEN ON VIDEO talking about how much money

they could get for dead, aborted babies.

No, telling a lie often doesn't make it true.

He is a crazy guy no doubt. It's pretty well known now that pretty much all the evidence against PP was fabricated or intentionally misleading to push the pro life agenda.

Stuart

Fabricated? The PP employees on those videos were actors?

Misleading? How could what was said by the PP employees be taken or interpreted in another way?

Leftist fuckers continue to claim the videos were misleading, yet offer no examples of how they were misleading. Leftist fuckers have also claimed the videos were "highly edited". That is a lie.

We don't "know" that at all. It's possible that the evidence is misleading. But that's not what I asked you. I asked you do they sell fetal tissue or not?

WSS

Stuart

Fabricated? The PP employees on those videos were actors?

Misleading? How could what was said by the PP employees be taken or interpreted in another way?

Leftist fuckers continue to claim the videos were misleading, yet offer no examples of how they were misleading. Leftist fuckers have also claimed the videos were "highly edited". That is a lie.

Most of those videos were not even PP or PP employees. The part with fetus on table and such were stillborn - not aborted. Most of the "horrific" quotes were dubbed into the videos at various parts.

We don't "know" that at all. It's possible that the evidence is misleading. But that's not what I asked you. I asked you do they sell fetal tissue or not?

WSS

There is not any cut and dry evidence that says yes - so I say no.

I think there's a lot of tap dancing going on here. It is illegal to sell these parts for profit. It is not illegal to donate them and accept a fee, for expenses or whatever.

We've all gone to events where there is no charge but there is a required donation.

We have seen, or should have, organizations claiming to be non-profit but listing high salaries and other perks as administrative costs.

Anyhow that doesn't have much to do with the lunatic or any of the other crazy shit he spouted but...

WSS

Stuart

I'm not saying it isn't, but I wouldn't jump to conclusions about this being a "Christianity motivated" attack just yet. It may be no more Christianity motivated than was the motivation for the black thug that killed two innocent NYC cops sitting in their patrol car.

The motivation could be simply out of pure hate for baby killers, as was the cop killers hatred for cops.

It may or may not be a christian. One thing is for sure the world is going mad and the political climate sure isn't helping anything.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/12/02/reports-suspect-targeted-planned-parenthood-before/76658856/

Reports: Suspect targeted Planned Parenthood before

A former wife of the man accused of fatally shooting three people at a Colorado Planned Parenthood Clinic says he is a deeply religious but conflicted man who no doubt targeted the clinic due to its abortion-related activities.

Robert Lewis Dear, 57, faces murder and other charges after a shooting rampage Friday in Colorado Springs that also wounded nine people. Authorities have not revealed a firm motive for the shootings but have said that after his arrest he mentioned "no more baby parts."

Barbara Micheau, who was married to Dear for seven years before they split in 1993, says Dear had targeted Planned Parenthood before, although far less violently. Micheau, who is remarried and lives in South Carolina, told multiple media outlets that while they were married Dear once jammed the locks of a local clinic near their home in Charleston.

“He was very proud of himself that he’d gone over and jammed up their locks with glue so that they couldn’t get in,” she told The New York Times this week.

The Times reported that Dear had been married at least three times and fathered four children.

The Times also obtained court records detailing the couple's divorce case. In the documents, Micheau said Dear claimed "to be a Christian and is extremely evangelistic, but does not follow the Bible in his actions."

She said Dear gambled to excess, cheated on her and sometimes was violent. She said he believed that because he would be "saved" by Jesus Christ, "he can do whatever he pleases."

Micheau, in an interview with NBC News, stressed that Dear had been temperamental, volatile and sometimes violent during their time together.

"He was ... very abusive emotionally, abusive physically. You never knew," she told the NBC. "It was always nerve-racking because you never knew what he was going to be like."

She also said she was confident he was specifically targeting Planned Parenthood on Friday.

"For him to plan this and go there, he meant to go there," she said. "There is no doubt in my mind."

...Steve nailed it... a whole LOT of tap dancing, by liberals hellbent on cya on the behalf

of their liberal cause.

yes, there were actors. The actors were the people posturing as buyers to get the genuine,

hideous response by the PLANNED PARENTHOOD EXECUTIVE.

And, the PLANNED PARENTHOOD EXECUTIVE openly talked about getting money

for baby parts.

she wasn't talking their lab costs. she was estimating how much she thought she could get.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/15/health/planned-parenthood-undercover-video/index.html

...the words were SPOKEN ON VIDEO talking about how much money

they could get for dead, aborted babies...

Stuart

Fabricated? The PP employees on those videos were actors? No, but the individuals talking to the Planned Parenthood representative are; they are employees of the Center for Medical Progress (C.M.P.), an anti-abortion political group.

Misleading? How could what was said by the PP employees be taken or interpreted in another way? It's actually quite easy, especially if the accusatory group has an agenda, like C.M.P's anti-abortion agenda. In this case, the video released by C.M.P. was heavily edited to take many of the Planned Parenthood representative's quotes out of context and make it appear as if PP was selling "baby parts" like Walmart sells Tupperware.

Leftist fuckers continue to claim the videos were misleading, yet offer no examples of how they were misleading. Leftist fuckers have also claimed the videos were "highly edited". That is a lie. Actually, it is the truth, and not a lie. I posted the original, unedited video (posted by C.M.P. no less) below, along with an analysis of the video by Factcheck.org, which shows how heavily edited the C.M.P's attack video actually was. Heavily edited to promote the Center for Medical Progress' anti-abortion agenda.

Full, unedited video of Deborah Nucatola, the senior director of medical services at Planned Parenthood, discussing "baby parts" :

now, compare that original, uncut video to the highly edited version first released by C.M.P:

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/07/unspinning-the-planned-parenthood-video/

Excerpts from the Factcheck.org article:

...Republicans made their claims following the release of a secretly recorded video showing Deborah Nucatola, the senior director of medical services at Planned Parenthood, discussing the procurement of fetal tissues when conducting abortions. The edited video, released July 14 by an anti-abortion group called the Center for Medical Progress, leaves the impression that Nucatola is talking about Planned Parenthood affiliates making money from fetal tissue. But the edited video ignores other things Nucatola said that contradict that idea.

At one point in the unedited video (which was also released by the group), Nucatola says: “Affiliates are not looking to make money by doing this. They’re looking to serve their patients and just make it not impact their bottom line.”

Nucatola also says, “No one’s going to see this as a money making thing.” And at another point, she says, “Our goal, like I said, is to give patients the option without impacting our bottom line. The messaging is this should not be seen as a new revenue stream, because that’s not what it is...”

...Nucatola’s comment, though, isn’t evidence that Planned Parenthood or its affiliates are selling “body parts” or fetal tissue for profit. The full video shows that after Nucatola mentions the $30 to $100, she describes how those amounts would be reimbursement for expenses related to handling and transportation of the tissues. Nucatola talks about “space issues” and whether shipping would be involved...We also asked experts in the use of human tissue for research about the potential for profit. Sherilyn J. Sawyer, the director of Harvard University and Brigham and Women’s Hospital’s “biorepository,” told us that there’s no way there’s a profit at that price.She continued in an email:

"...In reality, $30-100 probably constitutes a loss for [Planned Parenthood]. The costs associated with collection, processing, storage, and inventory and records management for specimens are very high. Most hospitals will provide tissue blocks from surgical procedures (ones no longer needed for clinical purposes, and without identity) for research, and cost recover for their time and effort in the range of $100-500 per case/block. In the realm of tissues for research $30-100 is completely reasonable and normal fee..."

...Jim Vaught, president of the International Society for Biological and Environmental Repositories and formerly the deputy director of the National Cancer Institute’s Office of Biorepositories and Biospecimen Research, told us in an email that $30 to $100 per sample is a reasonable charge for clinical operations to recover their costs for providing tissue. In fact, he said, the costs to a clinic are often much higher, but most operations that provide this kind of tissue have “no intention of fully recovering [their] costs, much less making a profit..."

...Carolyn Compton, the chief medical and science officer of Arizona State University’s National Biomarkers Development Alliance and a former director of biorepositories and biospecimen research at the National Cancer Institute, agreed that this was “a modest price tag for cost recovery.” Compton told us in an email:

” ‘Profit’ is out of the question, in my mind. I would say that whoever opined about ‘profit’ knows very little about the effort and expense involved in providing human biospecimens for research purposes.”

WSS

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2015/aug/05/politifact-sheet-8-things-know-about-plan-national/

1. It is illegal to sell fetal tissue. But donations are legal.

The National Institutes of Health Revitalization Act of 1993 allows a woman to consent to donating fetal tissue after an abortion. The federal law sets restrictions that prevent the woman from knowing or having a say in how the tissue is used, or profiting from it.

Fetuses also can’t be aborted for the specific purpose of using tissue, especially to sell it. The option can’t be discussed with the woman until after she has decided to have an abortion.

Researchers have used fetal tissue since the 1930s; experimentation on the tissue was instrumental in eventually developing the polio vaccine. Current studies are using the tissue to research diseases like AIDS, muscular dystrophy and Parkinson’s disease.

2. The law allows for "reasonable" fees to cover the group’s costs of donating the tissue.

Part of the video shows Deborah Nucatola, senior director of medical services at the Planned Parenthood Federation of America, telling undercover activists that tissues can be obtained for fees in the $30 to $100 range. Activists against abortion rights point to this as proof that Planned Parenthood is "selling the body parts of aborted children."

But the 1993 law also makes allowances for "reasonable payments associated with the transportation, implantation, processing, preservation, quality control, or storage of human fetal tissue."

The fees Nucatola discusses in the video likely fall under that definition, experts told PolitiFact.

conclusion is, it is still very, very, very disturbing, offensive, and sickening.

All conservatives are guilty of everything by innuendo, and lies,

and all liberals are innocent regardless of all and any facts,

and rampant tippy toe tap dancing will always take place in

defense of the greater entitlement good.

And what about all of the investigations into supposed Planned Parenthood violations? How did those go?:

Indiana: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/30/indiana-finds-no-planned-parenthood-abortion-violations-after-undercover-videos/

.."The Indiana Department of Health said in a statement Thursday that an investigation found no evidence of any laws being broken. Health department inspectors investigated the Indiana facilities on July 21.

Letters from the health department to the three Indiana facilities dated Tuesday and released to the media by Planned Parenthood said the agency had completed its investigation into the Planned Parenthood facilities that perform abortions in Indiana. The letters said the agency was "unable to find any non-compliance with state regulations. Therefore, no deficiencies were cited." The letters say the complaint is closed.

Missouri: http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/missouri-finds-no-wrongdoing-its-planned-parenthood-investigation http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/30/us/planned-parenthood-fetal-tissue-missouri.html?_r=0

...In Missouri, the attorney general, Chris Koster, said members of the public and state lawmakers had asked his office to look into the allegations. But in a statement released on Monday, Mr. Koster said the investigation had found no evidence that a Planned Parenthood clinic in St. Louis, the only one in the state licensed to perform surgical abortions, acted unlawfully.

...“As a result of our investigation, the office of the Missouri Attorney General has found no evidence that PPSLR has engaged in unlawful disposal of fetal organs and tissue,” the report said, using the abbreviation of Planned Parenthood of the St. Louis Region.

Georgia: http://news.wabe.org/post/ga-investigation-finds-planned-parenthood-follows-state-law

..."After conducting an investigation into the five licensed abortion facilities in our state, I have concluded that each has proper procedures in place for burial or internment of remains," Brenda Fitzgerald, the commissioner of the Georgia Department of Public Health, wrote in a letter to Gov. Nathan Deal...

Massachusetts: https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2015/07/29/healey-mass-planned-parenthood-fully-compliant-with-law/Fc6pYYrY1ONGQvRTEqkWHK/story.html

...“Over the past week, my office has conducted a thorough review and found that Planned Parenthood League of Massachusetts’ health care centers are fully compliant with state and federal laws regarding the disposition of fetal tissue,” [Massachusetts Attorney General Maura] Healey said in a statement. “Although donation of fetal tissue is permissible under state and federal law, PPLM does not have a tissue donation program. There is no evidence that PPLM is involved in any way in the buying or selling of tissue. As such, our review is complete.”

Pennsylvania: http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/251664-pennsylvania-becomes-fifth-state-to-find-no-planned-parenthood-wrongdoing

...“Although donation of fetal tissue is lawful under the Abortion Control Act and federal law, our review has found that Planned Parenthood facilities in Pennsylvania do not participate in this practice,” Pennsylvania Secretary of Health Karen Murphy wrote in a letter to a state legislator. “Moreover, there is no evidence that any Planned Parenthood site in this Commonwealth is involved in the buying or selling of fetal tissue....“Since 2011 when the Department instituted annual and random unannounced surveys of Planned Parenthood facilities in Pennsylvania, the Department has never found a violation of the Abortion Control Act provisions regarding the procurement or use of fetal tissue,” Murphy adds. ...

Florida: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/08/state-releases-planned-parenthood-investigation-results-121069 http://www.capitalnewyork.com/article/florida/2015/11/8584285/dept-law-enforcement-closes-inquiry-planned-parenthood http://www.capitalnewyork.com/article/florida/2015/09/8575790/scotts-office-scrubbed-release-cleared-planned-parenthood

...The state Agency for Health Care Administration released a report on Wednesday showing that none of 16 Planned Parenthood clinics in Florida are illegally selling or transferring fetal tissue or parts..But the agency did find that one clinic did not properly document the disposal of fetal remains and three clinics performed second-trimester abortions without proper licensure...

...Emails obtained by POLITICO Florida through a public records request showed that [the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration] staff initially wrote a press release announcing the findings of the investigation and that there was “no evidence of the mishandling of fetal remains at any of the 16 clinics we investigated across the state.” ...But the governor’s office suppressed that finding in the press release it issued to the media and public. Katherine Riviere, AHCA’s communications director at the time, questioned in an email to senior health care agency staff why the governor’s office took out the reference, writing, "I would have thought a line on no evidence of mishandling of fetal remains would be included as that’s what questions will be on.”

...Amid an outcry over a series of videos filmed at Planned Parenthood clinics outside Florida, [Florida Governor Rick] Scott ordered health care regulators to inspect 16 Florida clinics run by the organization. The regulators reported that three clinics performed unlicensed abortions and that one did not follow its own guidelines for disposing of fetal remains..But emails between Scott's office, the Agency for Health Care Administration and Planned Parenthood show top officials working for Scott reworded an agency press release to delete information AHCA officials had proposed including...The state released its findings of the Planned Parenthood investigations on Aug. 5. Emails between the governor’s office and AHCA, obtained by POLITICO Florida through a public records request, show the agency prepared a press release that same day noting that “there is no evidence of the mishandling of fetal remains at any of the 16 clinics we investigated across the state.” Scott's office revised the release to exclude that sentence, an email sent by Scott’s communications director, Jackie Schutz, shows. Additionally, the revised release noted the AHCA would refer physicians who worked at the clinics to the Board of Medicine for possible disciplinary action....When the revised release was sent back to the AHCA for review, Katherine Riviere, the communications director, sent an email to senior staff, including Secretary Liz Dudek, that said, "I would have thought a line on no evidence of mishandling of fetal remains would be included as that’s what questions will be on."

Meanwhile, the South Dakota Health Department said in a statement Tuesday that it has obtained no reports or evidence of the sale of fetal tissue in the state since the agency started regulating abortion facilities in 2006.

Attorney General Marty Jackley directed the Department of Health to investigate Planned Parenthood in July, according to the Associated Press. A spokeswoman for Planned Parenthood Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota told the AP that the affiliate in Sioux Falls, the only abortion clinic in the state to perform the procedure in non-life-threatening circumstances, does not have a fetal tissue donation program.

“We made inquiry on both partial birth abortion and on the transfer and sale of tissue, and there are no reports, complaints or inspection records that would demonstrate any evidence [of] illegal activity in South Dakota at this time, Jackley said. “Something can surface, and I’ve indicated if it surfaces, it’ll be examined and addressed.”

Michigan: http://www.mlive.com/lansing-news/index.ssf/2015/10/planned_parenthood_not_mishand.html

There is no evidence that Planned Parenthood is illegally handling fetal tissue in Michigan, according to two state departments who reviewed practices after lawmakers called for an investigation.

"LARA and MDHHS have thoroughly reviewed our regulatory oversight regarding the investigations and inspections of licensed facilities and individuals and there is no evidence to date that illegal practices are occurring," said the departments of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs; and Health and Human Services in a joint statement.

"Both departments are committed to ensuring all state and federal laws regarding the handling of human remains are followed and we believe the protocols and processes in place here in Michigan will allow us to respond, investigate and take appropriate action, if necessary."

Washington: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/11/17/1451113/-Washington-State-investigation-finds-no-law-breaking-by-Planned-Parenthood https://gallery.mailchimp.com/28a64d02479d9d79402df2b20/files/AG_Ferguson_Memo_Re_Planned_Parenthood.pdf

Washington state Attorney General Bob Ferguson says he has found no evidence to support allegations against Planned Parenthood in Washington.

On Monday, a 48-page report released by...Ferguson stated that his team's investigation into allegations about Planned Parenthood profiting from sales of fetal tissue "found no indication that procedures performed by Planned Parenthood are anything other than performance of a legally authorized medical procedure."

In July, the attorney general’s office received letters from state lawmakers requesting he investigate Planned Parenthood.

Ferguson said on Monday he has sent responses to the lawmakers saying he has found no evidence that the organization is operating in violation of state or federal law.

He expressed concern about unfounded allegations against Planned Parenthood because they could make it more difficult for Washington women to get health care.

conclusion is, it is still very, very, very disturbing, offensive, and sickening.

All conservatives liberals are guilty of everything by innuendo, and lies,

and all liberals GOP/Tea Party conservatives are innocent regardless of all and any facts,

and rampant tippy toe tap dancing will always take place in

defense of the greater entitlement good. moral majority ideology.

I took the liberty of correcting your quote, Cal, to better reflect how the political field really plays out today.

It wasn't a quote, I just made it up... Yes, I got that. I believe that's why I said "your quote" to begin with.

...And you changed it into

liberal flippity-floppity fairy-tale land. Meh. I just posted a personal opinion; everyone is entitled to one. And with the overwhelming amount of nonsense you continually post here, I figured I was allowed this one "Cal-style" opinion. So sue me.

no, you did fine, even though you used my goofiness

to also be goofy.

Liberals don't originate much, but you probably can muster it just as well.

The woodpecker is like one of those toys that repeats everything you say.......

Archived