THE BROWNS BOARD

Pettine & Farmer fired what's next?

hoorta

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sticking to what I predicted last night. Jim Brown will be the new GM, He will Hire Doug Marrone as HC, Then Jim Shwartz will be hired as DC, OC will be Mike Shula.

I wanted Greg Sciano as HC but he went to Ohio State

I'm sticking to what I predicted last night. Jim Brown will be the new GM, He will Hire Doug Marrone as HC, Then Jim Shwartz will be hired as DC, OC will be Mike Shula.

I wanted Greg Sciano as HC but he went to Ohio State

Jim Brown is 79 for fuck's sake

What's next?

Wild Card weekend and working the draft... whole lot of tape to breakdown.

Then Conference elimination games and working the draft...

Then Super Bowl and working the draft....

I'll tune back into the "searches" when the introductory pressers are held...

Here is a little write up on Sashi Brown. Looking like we are going to have a couple of Joe Banners here

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/article-5/Sashi-Brown-named-to-Sports-Business-Journals-prestigious-40-under-40-list/efe4ed92-9570-4ec7-8d05-62019c4d7bdf

lol... appears they already pulled the target article.

Right? What could be worse than giving ohio native qb Bernie kosar, the browns best quarterback since Otto Graham, who knows football and somehow still loves this steaming shit pile of a team a job?

My new years resolution is to get Browns fans to stop the "he's from Ohio" bullshit. He has zero experience, unless talent evaluator for the Arena League counts, and struggled to keep it together as an announcer.

My new years resolution is to get Browns fans to stop the "he's from Ohio" bullshit. He has zero experience, unless talent evaluator for the Arena League counts, and struggled to keep it together as an announcer.

Fuck experience. Really. You're not going to get anybody with any relevant experience on the Cleveland Browns.

Walter, dude, chill the fuck out on making new threads........... We get it, you want to have the credit for being the first one to start the "our new coach is _______" thread.

Damn, it's bad enough around here without having to filter through all of your bullshit.

lol... appears they already pulled the target article.

Yeah not sure whats going on .... when I just google Sashi Brown Cleveland Browns the article still comes up. Let see if this works

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/article-5/Sashi-Brown-named-to-Sports-Business-Journal%E2%80%99s-prestigious-40-under-40-list/efe4ed92-9570-4ec7-8d05-62019c4d7bdf

Fuck experience. Really. You're not going to get anybody with any relevant experience on the Cleveland Browns.

While I agree to some extent, just look at the Holmgren debacle, I really hope they get someone that knows something about putting together a team.

To Mark O - I'm just passing shit along as I go, if you want me to stop posting I will.

I just report what I hear. I'm not a gossip fuck boy just bringing the news. Sorry dude but quit being such an asshole to me.

I now you're a mod but I don't know how to merge this shit

Put it where it belongs in the thread thats pinned at the fucking top of the page.

Archived