THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Board Mock Draft

darren15

7:30?.....gtfo....so, Ill plan to be back wednesday to make my pick....ha! ;)

Darren....Ill enter my vote for the picks to happen on the other thread, otherwise we have to bounce back and forth, which I think will create a lot of confusion....and we can leave this one for discussion of all things FA.....

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once a pick is made, the person who made the pick needs to:

• announce who is now on the clock; and
  • PM the next man up...

Also would not hurt to make the posts with picks in them stand out...

bold face at minimum...

larger font even better...

Once a pick is made, the person who made the pick needs to:

• announce who is now on the clock; and
  • PM the next man up...

Also would not hurt to make the posts with picks in them stand out...

bold face at minimum...

larger font even better...

GOOD IDEA

Hate the team, love the city. The combination of university density [harvard/MIT/tufts/brandeis/wellesley/bentley/northeastern/BC/BU and a lot more local college/cc/jc's] along with number of hospitals [i work in healthcare] makes it a great city for me.

Plus, my hospital is next to the T..Until I took this job, I never realized how much better life could be if every day started with a 1/4 mile walk, sit, and another 1/4 mile walk to my desk..

Of course, last winter was a hellscape.. Luckily, for the worst of it, I had a 2015 4Runner with locking differential because i was rear-ended by a State Farm auto insurance salesman - my car was waiting for parts the whole time.

It's getting late here and Im on the clock after the chargers, I'll take a look in the morning.

chris is in London, he usually logs in 4-5am our time. get up your next ;)

Jaguars have been unlike some teams spending money to improve themselves.

Some areas of consideration have been looked after in FA so the Jags can afford to take the best player left on the Defense

MYLES JACK - LB - UCLA

Bosa, Ramsey, Buckner and Jack......sheesh.....all my favorites for the Browns went fast.....

But one went to the Browns...

But one went to the Browns...

But is Bosa the right fit? putting buckeyeisum aside. Now knowing Hue may have another plan at QB? Ramsey/Jack anywhere with no Gipson maybe our best fit?

Since it affects me I feel obliged to point out the eagles/dolphins trade involved swapping first round picks.

Thanks for the reminder.

I have changed the order ....it shows in the actual pic thread.

The GM before you has until noon eastern to make his 2 selections then you will be up :)

When is that?! I'm unlikely to check in in the evenings, so I'll probably be more likely to make a pick in the morning, around 8-9am (London time). Of course, if the picks are made before about 5pm I'm all good.

When is that?! I'm unlikely to check in in the evenings, so I'll probably be more likely to make a pick in the morning, around 8-9am (London time). Of course, if the picks are made before about 5pm I'm all good.

Noon our time is 4pm London.......check in last hour at work :)

Archived