THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Board Mock Draft

darren15

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone post the up to date draft order for round 2 including the Pats and cardinals trade in here and I will copy and paste it to the selections thread ..... thanks

With the 28th pick in the draft, the Kansas City Chefs select Eli Apple

It was tough to pass up Ogbah and I was hoping Nkemdiche would fall but Apple is going to be close to bpa and fills a need.

With the pick now made, I'm sure they'll sign a CB later today.

The Seattle Seahawks select Robert Nkemdiche, DT - Ole Miss

Scary to think of him in a Seahawks uniform....

Can someone post the up to date draft order for round 2 including the Pats and cardinals trade in here and I will copy and paste it to the selections thread ..... thanks

http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2016/3/15/11219688/full-2016-nfl-draft-order-including-all-compensatory-draft-picks

With the 29th pick Cards select..

Emmanuel Ogbah DE OK State

I was sweating this one man. Lol was thinking oh shit I hope Taco don't pick Ogbah.

I was honestly on the fence. You can never have enough pass rushers but CB was a bigger need with Sean Smith signing with the Raiders.

If the Chiefs had picked up a CB in FA, I would've taken Ogbah without a second thought.

I was honestly on the fence. You can never have enough pass rushers but CB was a bigger need with Sean Smith signing with the Raiders.

If the Chiefs had picked up a CB in FA, I would've taken Ogbah without a second thought.

With the Cards trading for C Jones I still think if a pass rusher is there take him. They have a need a Safety with no second round pick now but feel lik K Neal is a reach at 29. If Jones doesn't sign long term with the Cards Ogbah is an option.

So it's the second day of the draft and the Browns QB depth chart reads McCown/Davis/Shaw.

Hate the Bosa pick.

Hate it.

Zombo

--No offense

I plan on adding Weeden in FA

Top Ten Available....per CBS Sports:

1. Corey Coleman WR Baylor

2. Leonard Floyd OLB Georgia

3. Ryan Kelly OC Alabama

4. William Jackson III CB Houston

5. Josh Doctson WR TCU

6. Jason Spriggs OT Indiana

7. Vernon Butler DT La. Tech

8. Kenny Clark DT UCLA

9. Cody Whitehare OG Kansas St.

10. Connor Cook QB Michigan St.

I think we would be better served spending it on other positions. Kaepernick is not, IMO, an upgrade over McCown, and has seemingly hit his ceiling. We would be better served going after a guy like Dak Prescott on day 3 and using that (high) third on someone who's probably going to contribute more, sooner.

Would prefer McCown/Davis/Shaw. Especially if it costs us a third.

My theory too......either grab the top guy at #2.....or let it go till 4th round or later......wasting a second round pick on the 4th or 5th best qb is just the same as us wasting #22 year after year......pick the project later and use our top 3 rounds to draft talent that can fill a void and possibly start right away......

Oh goody.

Zombo

Well, I too have lost a bit of enthusiasm for the concept. But what counts is whether or not Sashi and Depo have also done so.

But on a related subject.....I attended a talk by a Cleveland Indians rep...and naturally the subject of anal-ytics comes up. And I spelled it that way for a reason. He says now that EVERYTHING about a baseball organization is now run through analytics. Not just baseball decisions....but everything, from the food they serve to the purchase of toilet paper in the stadium, they have a mathematical study of everything. So....whatever is going on with Kaepernik and all their moves, they are analyzing it forward and backward, and they are making a conscious decision about everything they do, from offering a contract to a LB to withdrawing an offer to an OL.....and eventually way beyond.

So.....next time that you go to the stadium, and you go to the shitter, know that Paul Depodesta and his staff had your needs in there in mind.

They be happy with that. Clay back outside.

Decided to go with BPA according to the CBS board. Was tempted to grab a pass rusher since Peppers will likely retire after this season, but there's 8 more picks for me to do that.

Sorry guys, your mailmen do have bad days(at least you had Dansby & Bowe to blow up on).. This is where Joe Thomas agent will get a call asking if he wants a chance to win & possible SB chance. If no GREAT, if yes Shasi here's your pick & next years ?. Panthers problem, the top OT our off the board at this point. Obvious needs from SB our both O Tackles & CB's Charles Tillman & Cortland Finnegan are FA's to this point & SS Roland Harper a aging FA. With only higher rated player available at need..... With the 30th pick of the 2016 NFL Draft, The NFC Champions Carolina Panthers Select CB/SS?(I hope also) WILLIAM JACKSON III Houston Cougars... :)

Well I get that guy Henry after all. Denver let go their pass catching TE Owen Daniels and picked up a blocking TE. Best Receiving TE bar none this year is chosen in the 1st. rd.--- Broncos take Hunter Henry,-TE- Arkansas.

Plenty of time to find defensive players in this draft and did not wish to reach too far. Wish I could have traded down though.

Browns on the clock. darren15 --you need to clean out your message center-unable to PM you.

The Browns have some options here. Oline, WR, LB, dare I say DL or (hopefully not) QB.

It'll be interesting to see where Darren goes here.

It better not be a fuckin' QB... ;)

Your welcome AG, you got your other man I thought you would after me. Now can you ship OSU TE Heuerman to Cleveland so he can block ;)

Archived