THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Board Mock Draft

darren15

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I think that's with the assumption that we land Kaepernick. I personally think piece number one of our Great Rebuild will be a QB, but who knows.

If we land Kap...we have to go LB in the 1st!!! I realize Ramsey is prolly the #1 talent in 2016!

Our DL and DBs are serviceable...our LBs NEED a dire influx O'talent! I personally hope we do not land Kap. We then have to go QB in rd 1 but we then still have our 3rd rounder to go Defense!!!

GO BROWNS

Top Ten Available (per CBS Sports)

1. Reggie Ragland ILB Alabama

2. Eli Apple CB Ohio St.

3. Corey Coleman WR Baylor (injured)

4. Mackensie Alexander CB Clemson

5. Leornard Floyd OLB Georgia

6. Robert Nkemdiche DT Ole Miss

7. Ryan Kelly OC Alabama

8. William Jackson III CB Houston

9. Will Fuller WR Notre Dame

10. Emmanual Ogbah DE OK. St.

Vagitron is on the clock for the Bengals and Steelers.

Now, for the Vikings: They need OL, WR, Strong Safety, weak side OLB. In looking at the best players available, in the top 5, two person fit these positions. The only issue is: Do I go Ghoolie or do I go anti-Ghoolie. Well, Captain Kirk withstood the Wrath of Khan...and I think I can do the same:

Minnesota Vikings with the 23rd pick in the First round select: Offensive Tackle Jack Conklin, Michigan St.

Note: Vikings addressed safety issue by signing FA Michael Griffin.

Vag is on the clock... I'm not sure he got the message that he is in, so let's not wait forever...

I'll fill in for him, if need be...

And texans addressed RB with Lamar Miller, you seem to have missed that one.

Yea, no. I am looking at various "Draft Needs" articles probably written before the start of FA. It wouldn't have mattered. I went with BPA on the CBS board and that happened to fit a need that was not filled, I don't think (unless you want to tell me that the DATs signed a FA DT?)

Thanks zombo, how nice of you. I kept getting pm's. I finally emailed hoorta to let him know because my timeout was interfering with this mock. Let me look at some stuff and I will post up ASAP. Do we have a list of drafted players or do I need to read through the thread? We should start a selected players thread.

Edit: nevermind. Found the pin.

Bengals select: Will Fuller - WR Notre Dame (need someone opposite AJ, Fuller has the goods.

Steelers select: Mack Alexander - DB - Clemson (Mack is a little undersized but he's a baller. Tomlin and Colbert both were at the Clemson pro day and his lack of ints were a result of no one throwing at him.

Bengals select: Will Fuller - WR Notre Dame (need someone opposite AJ, Fuller has the goods.

Steelers select: Mack Alexander - DB - Clemson (Mack is a little undersized but he's a baller. Tomlin and Colbert both were at the Clemson pro day and his lack of ints were a result of no one throwing at him.

Another wr for the Bungholes.

Mack Alexander a 3rd rounder. Nice

Ya he's like the third best in the draft but Apple is right with him there. Just fuckin with ya.

I don't care for Apple personally, I don't think he will translate well to zone but he should go in the first. I love Alexander's fire and physicality. The reality is the steelers could go anywhere. I may have gone Hnery if the steelers didn't sign Green. All good on the troll :)

Off topic. What do you think about the Cards/ Pats trade today involving CJones?

Let's me preface this with i hate the patriots. Bellicheck cheats, Tom Brady is a whiney bitch. I hate that team more than any other team in professional sports. However this is a typical bellicheat move and its why he's a "genius" (still a damn cheater)

Cooper hurt his knee and lost his starting job. He could still be a solid guard, he certainly has the pedigree. They need the lineman in new England and with the lost first round pick the extra second is big as well. Jones was going to command a lot of money and with Collins, shears, Butler etc needing signed soon, a Jones contract could have put the others in contract jeopardy. Bellicheck unloads a very good de he may not have been able to keep for a potentially starting guard and a second.

Archived