THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Board Mock Draft

darren15

Love it, Love it.

And I still think we may get Kaepernik.

Drafting wentz or goff at two will be a bad move so I agree. I dont believe either are first round qbs. Mccown can hold the line so to speak until a starter emerges unless they do in fact trade for kaep.

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your welcome AG, you got your other man I thought you would after me. Now can you ship OSU TE Heuerman to Cleveland so he can block ;)

Funny thing is that Hunter Henry was used in the slot quite a bit and he is one hellofa 3rd down conversion target. 93 of his 116 career catches resulted in a first down or touchdown. Great red zone target. He reminds me of our Barny in his reliable great hands and ability to use his body and speed to get himself open. He is the anti-Bowe. ;)

Well with so many holes to fill I was unsure whether to go O line, Wide Receiver or Linebacker so I after much deliberation went for another piece on the defense ....we have Bosa rushing the QB from the end and this guy rushing the QB from the OLB position

With the 32nd pick in the 2016 NFL Draft the Cleveland Browns select - Leonard Floyd - OLB - Georgia

Well with so many holes to fill I was unsure whether to go O line, Wide Receiver or Linebacker so I after much deliberation went for another piece on the defense ....we have Bosa rushing the QB from the end and this guy rushing the QB from the OLB position

With the 32nd pick in the 2016 NFL Draft the Cleveland Browns select - Leonard Floyd - OLB - Georgia

And Browns fans everywhere go rabid. No WR or QB! You should be hung outside the courthouse Darren

Drafting wentz or goff at two will be a bad move so I agree. I dont believe either are first round qbs. Mccown can hold the line so to speak until a starter emerges unless they do in fact trade for kaep.

You and almost everyone believe there is no 1st round QB, and I agree with you. You will find many people on this board that will say "If they think it's the guy, it's the guy". Even if it is a full round reach.

And Browns fans everywhere go rabid. No WR or QB! You should be hung outside the courthouse Darren

Draft is not over yet

You and almost everyone believe there is no 1st round QB, and I agree with you. You will find many people on this board that will say "If they think it's the guy, it's the guy". Even if it is a full round reach.

I don't think hue drafts either at two. I guess we'll find out. I sort of hope both go before the steelers. I really want Billings and he would have been my pick in this mock for the steelers had he not gone earlier.

I don't think hue drafts either at two. I guess we'll find out. I sort of hope both go before the steelers. I really want Billings and he would have been my pick in this mock for the steelers had he not gone earlier.

You know you have to select a long snapper and punter with your next 2 Steeler picks don't you

Titans select Josh Doctson WR TCU --------another weapon after a couple of injuries to the WR corps in 2015

PM to gftchris

He is on London time so it will be a few hours before he wakes. It's just after 3 am there now. (11 pm est)

Trade between pats and Bears sends Pats 4th rounder to Bears and Bears 6th rounder plus TE Martellus Bennett (Michael's brother) goes to the Pats. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000645101/article/martellus-bennett-traded-by-bears-to-patriots

derren you will need to make the changes to those rounds.

Trade between pats and Bears sends Pats 4th rounder to Bears and Bears 6th rounder plus TE Martellus Bennett (Michael's brother) goes to the Pats. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000645101/article/martellus-bennett-traded-by-bears-to-patriots

derren you will need to make the changes to those rounds.

OK thanks .........watch for it in case I forget :)

Mingo V2.0 ?

BOTTOM LINE

Floyd is painfully thin and will struggle to matchup with the strength of NFL players, but he is rangy in space, plays with a good motor and has traits as a pass rusher that would be a mistake to ignore. Floyds ability to cover close to five yards in three strides is rare for edge rushers. Add to that his inside counter and ability to play in space and you have a prospect who will be heavily scrutinized. Floyds lack of functionality could limit him to sub­-packages unless he proves he can add more beef to his frame.

Mingo V2.0 ?

BOTTOM LINE

Floyd is painfully thin and will struggle to matchup with the strength of NFL players, but he is rangy in space, plays with a good motor and has traits as a pass rusher that would be a mistake to ignore. Floyds ability to cover close to five yards in three strides is rare for edge rushers. Add to that his inside counter and ability to play in space and you have a prospect who will be heavily scrutinized. Floyds lack of functionality could limit him to sub­-packages unless he proves he can add more beef to his frame.

The dreaded tweener.

Who's gonna do it? The COWBOYS gonna do it!

Cowboys select Jaylon Smith, LB, Notre Dame

Someone had to arrest that slide, and even if he's never 100%, his instincts and football IQ make him a solid player from round 2.

Panthers almost did it with Thomas Davis aging & contract up in 18 & JJ Klien up in 17. Dallas LB's can't stay on the field now with injuries..Good Luck, Good Pick, they will need him in 17.

Who's gonna do it? The COWBOYS gonna do it!

Cowboys select Jaylon Smith, LB, Notre Dame

Someone had to arrest that slide, and even if he's never 100%, his instincts and football IQ make him a solid player from round 2.

I thought long and hard about taking him, but the MD reports look pretty bleak toward permanent nerve damage to the point he may never do more that walk fast, Damage is far worse than the guy we took late last year. However, there is this.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000639790/article/nfl-clubs-on-jaylon-smiths-knee-injury-its-bad

Medical recheck in early April.

I messaged CD but he did not pick in round one and we gave him 2 days......not sure if he is away and has been on the website in a while .......

We are making good time tho....starting the draft 3 weeks earlier and we got through round 1 quite quickly ...we should easily get all 7 rounds in.

Since we picked up 2 LBs in FA, plus the edge rusher in round 1, I may have gone for the WR. But, I understand.....get a killer defense, and offense will come along.

Best Available, per CBS Sports:

1. Corey Coleman WR Baylor

2. Ryan Kelly OC Alabama

3. Jason Spriggs OT Indiana

4. Vernon Butler DT La. Tech

5. Kenny Clark DT UCLA

6. Cody Whitehair OG Kansas St.

7. Connor Cook QB Mich. St.

8. Jonathan Bulliard DE Florida

9. Germain Ifedi OT Texas A&M

10. Tyler Boyd WR Pitt

9. Austin Johnson DT Penn St.

10. Kendell Fuller CB Va. Tech

darren-if cdl15 hasn't shown by 1pm est, just go ahead. Would anyone else like to take over 1 or both for cdl15 from now on? Does not appear to be checking in for some reason.

His last post was Mar 11 and the one prior to that was Feb 9. He's just not coming on.

darren-if cdl15 hasn't shown by 1pm est, just go ahead. Would anyone else like to take over 1 or both for cdl15 from now on? Does not appear to be checking in for some reason.

His last post was Mar 11 and the one prior to that was Feb 9. He's just not coming on.

Yes anyone with one pick can add a second one....let me know and I will change it .....if nobody replies soon I will pick and then see if I can get takers for round 3

OK lets move on.....I will take your pick of Whitehair for the Ravens and then I will make a pick for 49rs.

Baltimore Ravens select Cody Whitehair - OG - Kansas State

San Francisco need help on the O line, a pass rusher and at linebacker as well as at WR.

San Francisco 49rs select Jonathan Bullard - DE - Florida

Jacksonville need a center and I am taking who is in my opinion the best center in the draft ....and it is not the guy from Alabama

Jacksonville Jaguars Select - Nick Martin - C - Notre Dame

Quiet in here today then I realized it is the day everyone becomes Irish for the day ......my great great grandfather had a Guinness in Dublin in 1904 so that makes me Irish :)

Archived