THE BROWNS BOARD

Cheap Shot Stealers Weather Burfict Storm

Pumpkin Eater

As far as Steeler fans posting here I've stated a million times why I started posting here and guys that have been here a long time (some moderators) like having me around because I at least know football and try to be objective. Others troll but god damn can you blame them? There is a steeler thread on this board at least once per day.

God you're so full of shit. You're a Steeler apologist, a troll, blind, PISSburgh following homer. Objective... You? Seriously give us a break.

The mods keep you around because you enjoy the beatings and are too stupid to know when someone is trolling you.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God you're so full of shit. You're a Steeler apologist, a troll, blind, PISSburgh following homer. Objective... You? Seriously give us a break.

The mods keep you around because you enjoy the beatings and are too stupid to know when someone is trolling you.

I guess that would explain why I was getting emails while I was banned. I went to college in Ohio, a lot of my closest friends are diehard browns fans. I joined here for the division news, occasional argument and for ammo against my buddies. I stuck around this long because there is a steeler thread at least once a week AND I started to enjoy some of the guys that post here. It is what it is at this point. I don't troll up threads, I post in steeler threads and if I do post in a non-steeler thread I'm always objective. You and some of the select others just need to get over yourselves.

You got emails how touching, Did you swap selfies too? You stuck around because you simply cannot stand anything negative being said about your team. It truly bothers you to NOT comment on Steeler related posts, really it eats at you like Cordells face herpes.How long was your suspension up before you posted? I'm guessing 9 maybe 10 minutes?

I guess that would explain why I was getting emails while I was banned. I went to college in Ohio, a lot of my closest friends are diehard browns fans. I joined here for the division news, occasional argument and for ammo against my buddies. I stuck around this long because there is a steeler thread at least once a week AND I started to enjoy some of the guys that post here. It is what it is at this point. I don't troll up threads, I post in steeler threads and if I do post in a non-steeler thread I'm always objective. You and some of the select others just need to get over yourselves.

Welcome back, and gotta hold my nose- go Broncos.

You got emails how touching, Did you swap selfies too? You stuck around because you simply cannot stand anything negative being said about your team. It truly bothers you to NOT comment on Steeler related posts, really it eats at you like Cordells face herpes.How long was your suspension up before you posted? I'm guessing 9 maybe 10 minutes?

FWIW, Us Mods (me & Z) didn't want to see Vag banned- but a bet is a bet. He's just got delusions of Steeler grandeur. Everyone and their demented grandparents knew the Steelers weren't going to do a four game run.

Ya gotta show a little tolerance. there's a difference between being a fan of another team, and a complete jerk. FWIW- I even e-mailed him.

FWIW, Us Mods (me & Z) didn't want to see Vag banned- but a bet is a bet. He's just got delusions of Steeler grandeur. Everyone and their demented grandparents knew the Steelers weren't going to do a four game run.

Ya gotta show a little tolerance. there's a difference between being a fan of another team, and a complete jerk. FWIW- I even e-mailed him.

Thanks hoorta AND they nearly pulled off the four game run so I wasn't THAT demented. If I have delusions of grandeur what the hell do you call the irrational Steeler hate train? Lol. I mean I even give credit when credit is due. Although I am in hostile territory so I get it.

Edit: and you can't REALLY be rooting for the Broncos right? *vomit*

Suspension was up for 24 hours I believe. I enjoy posting here, if I didn't I wouldn't. A lot of you get REALLY riled up, maybe I would post less if the reactions weren't so ridiculous and amusing.

Sorry to here that hoorta.

I would now consider banning myself if I was you.

1. You realize the NFl just issued a big thing on why the shazier hit wasn't flagged AND

2. that is THE BENGALS sideline! Solo unless steelers coaches and personel went allllllllll the way across the field those are all Bengals circled. Check the hats still on the sideline.

1. Nope... Link?

2. Yes, Cinci sideline... and?

And Cincy personel all over that side of the field. Porter should have never been fined. I will find the link.

Porter was the only Coach of either team antagonizing the situation that I saw.

The link seems to be the same article, or at the very least the same argument, that I shredded in my little photo essay. In this instance runner vs. receiver is a red herring.

Porter was the only Coach of either team antagonizing the situation that I saw.

The link seems to be the same article, or at the very least the same argument, that I shredded in my little photo essay. In this instance runner vs. receiver is a red herring.

Whelp neither of us are paid by the nfl AND a Bengal didn't nearly get put in a coma. Porter as a former player receives an emotional response. It still doesn't change the fact that there were Bengal coaches and personel all over the field. Call up Roger and tell him you want a job.

Not really. If he should have been flagged it wouldn't have been because he was on the field. Tons of Bengals also on the field but the league has no way of knowing if he talked trash to bring on the flag and I'm sure that's why he was fined. Aren't you all Browns fans? Your disdain for games that aren't your own is hilarious.

... the league has no way of knowing if he talked trash to bring on the flag and I'm sure that's why he was fined.

Might "the league" have asked any of the three officials within earshot of him???

Or do you think they simply inferred something because Jones went berserk in Porter's general direction?

Not really. If he should have been flagged it wouldn't have been because he was on the field. Tons of Bengals also on the field but the league has no way of knowing if he talked trash to bring on the flag and I'm sure that's why he was fined. Aren't you all Browns fans? Your disdain for games that aren't your own is hilarious.

...except the v.p of referees said he should not have been on the field.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/13/blandino-acknowledges-porter-shouldnt-have-been-on-the-field/

The damn blinders you Steeler douche canoes wear is ridiculous.

...except the v.p of referees said he should not have been on the field.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/13/blandino-acknowledges-porter-shouldnt-have-been-on-the-field/

The damn blinders you Steeler douche canoes wear is ridiculous.

Brown got rocked and there were 15 Bengals personel on the field soooo if he shouldn't have been on the field, they shouldn't have been on the field. No one is talking about all the Bengals personel on the field.

The steelers just lost a playoff game and yet he's STILL here on the Browns board.

I had a reply typed out from well before the game I forgot to post. Should I be wallowing somewhere toolbox?

Brown got rocked and there were 15 Bengals personel on the field soooo if he shouldn't have been on the field, they shouldn't have been on the field. No one is talking about all the Bengals personel on the field.

So what youre saying is you know more about the rules than the head of officiating for the NFL? I just want to make sure that stupidity is marked down.

Archived