THE BROWNS BOARD

Cheap Shot Stealers Weather Burfict Storm

Pumpkin Eater

So what youre saying is you know more about the rules than the head of officiating for the NFL? I just want to make sure that stupidity is marked down.

Stfu. Christ. Porter on the field, Bengal coaches on the field. Why aren't we talking about the Bengal coaches? Probably because a steeler player didn't try to punch one. Just like a bunch of idiots here want to debate the shazier hit. Make up your mind toolbox.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stfu. Christ. Porter on the field, Bengal coaches on the field. Why aren't we talking about the Bengal coaches? Probably because a steeler player didn't try to punch one. Just like a bunch of idiots here want to debate the shazier hit. Make up your mind toolbox.

Porter was in the middle of a group of Bengals players talking shit to them. The Bengals coaches weren't because they aren't a bunch of shit bags.

Thanks hoorta AND they nearly pulled off the four game run so I wasn't THAT demented. If I have delusions of grandeur what the hell do you call the irrational Steeler hate train? Lol. I mean I even give credit when credit is due. Although I am in hostile territory so I get it.

Edit: and you can't REALLY be rooting for the Broncos right? *vomit*

Damn right I was rooting for the Donkeys. It was unfortunate that match up occurred, I really don't like either team. FWIW, I would have been rooting for Denver if they had drawn the Bengals, But not KC. The final four is generally unappetizing to me. I'd be all in on the Cardinals, if it wasn't for the fact rolling stone Bidwell owns the team.

I was getting worried though. You may now feel about half as bad as Browns fans did after Byner's fumble in the AFC Championship game. I have to give credit to the Squealers- they played tough on offense missing a lot of key players. Manning should hang 'em up. When his receivers weren't dropping passes, 1\2 of his throws were wounded ducks.

Damn right I was rooting for the Donkeys. It was unfortunate that match up occurred, I really don't like either team. FWIW, I would have been rooting for Denver if they had drawn the Bengals, But not KC. The final four is generally unappetizing to me. I'd be all in on the Cardinals, if it wasn't for the fact rolling stone Bidwell owns the team.

I was getting worried though. You may now feel about half as bad as Browns fans did after Byner's fumble in the AFC Championship game. I have to give credit to the Squealers- they played tough on offense missing a lot of key players. Manning should hang 'em up. When his receivers weren't dropping passes, 1\2 of his throws were wounded ducks.

Manning's arm just looks like its withering right before our eyes.. Then the phrase "Diminished Skills" flashes brightly.

Porter was in the middle of a group of Bengals players talking shit to them. The Bengals coaches weren't because they aren't a bunch of shit bags.

Just want to make sure Vag sees this...

It wasn't where anyone was; it was what they were doing where they were.

sorry and i know i'll get jumped for this but the broncos are number one on my list of most hated teams then the stoolers then the seasquawks.

i know, for a brown's fan to be rooting for the steelers must be sacrilegious (somewhere) but fuck john elway, fuck peyton manning and fuck everyone in that org. hey when we were good and had chances to go to the superbowl it wasn't the steelers that stood in our way. we could have 2 lombardy's right now if not for that team. and where's the bitching about the cheap shots thrown by the broncs? cuz i saw plenty. if they could barely beat the battered steelers then they stand no chance against the patriots. i hope they get beat BAD and peyton goes off into the sunset and tries his comic schtick in tennessee.

sure the majority of you hate the steelers. i dislike the shit out of them but if anything you have to respect how good they've been for how long they've been. sure the majority of their fans our douchebags and there have been plenty of dirty players on their team, but show a team without 1 or 2 or 3? don't be pissed at them because they continue to beat the piss out of us every year.

it's like the bully, if you don't find a way to beat him then blame yourself.

sorry and i know i'll get jumped for this but the broncos are number one on my list of most hated teams then the stoolers then the seasquawks.

i know, for a brown's fan to be rooting for the steelers must be sacrilegious (somewhere) but fuck john elway, fuck peyton manning and fuck everyone in that org. hey when we were good and had chances to go to the superbowl it wasn't the steelers that stood in our way. we could have 2 lombardy's right now if not for that team. and where's the bitching about the cheap shots thrown by the broncs? cuz i saw plenty. if they could barely beat the battered steelers then they stand no chance against the patriots. i hope they get beat BAD and peyton goes off into the sunset and tries his comic schtick in tennessee.

sure the majority of you hate the steelers. i dislike the shit out of them but if anything you have to respect how good they've been for how long they've been. sure the majority of their fans our douchebags and there have been plenty of dirty players on their team, but show a team without 1 or 2 or 3? don't be pissed at them because they continue to beat the piss out of us every year.

This camp here isn't saying the Stools aren't good, They are.. They showed a lot of grit, tenacity and tough play.. Despite all the other peripheral shit that goes on... they really did more than was expected amidst the injuries.. It just caught up to them in the end.. That squad on Defense is only gonna get better and , More so because of its outstanding offense that can support it with quality drives.. Now who couldn't want that?

Just want to make sure Vag sees this...

It wasn't where anyone was; it was what they were doing where they were.

Only the entire situation has been dissected frame by frame. Porter came out on to the field to check on Brown and because he saw the Bengals pooled up near where brown got knocked out. I'm sure he said something BUT it was gilberrygilberry who pushed porter into the group of Bengals which made him crack a smile. Jones came out of nowhere and took a swing and made contact with a ref. Do I think porter said something inflammatory? Sure, he's Joey porter but the Bengals weren't innocent in that exchange. Why didn't gilberry get a flag? And a fine?

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I had a reply typed out from well before the game I forgot to post. Should I be wallowing somewhere toolbox?

Gee I don't know vag, because I don't frequent the steelers forum, but I'd think you'd be there not lamenting the end of the season on the board of a divisional rival that didn't even make the playoffs.

So again even though the head of referees said porter was wrong and no one else was somehow you know better? This is objective and straight forward but you just want to be an idiot and blindly defend a douche coach who got away with one.

I really dont have rhe disdain for the steelers like other people but I do have a huge issue with people who get told objective truths and stick their fingers in their ears instead of admitting it.

Brown got rocked and there were 15 Bengals personel on the field soooo if he shouldn't have been on the field, they shouldn't have been on the field. No one is talking about all the Bengals personel on the field.

It wasn't for being on the field.....it was for instigating a fight with opposing players. Unsportsmanlike conduct...yes, should have been awarded.

Is it time to abolish the state of Ohio??? I'm serious, you guys are very upsetting

You are pretty stupid if you think anyone here is defending either Burfict or Jones. At least not from what I read. I think the only thing we have said is that Porter should have gotten a penalty....and that it would have been offsetting penalties.

But, as usual.....the refs don't see and punish the guy that instigates things....only the guy that reacts.

Stupid, unnecessary play by Burfict? Absolutely

Stupid, unnecessary response to instigation by Porter? Absolutely

Stupid, unnecessary action by Porter? Certainly. He is just the one to have gotten away with it.

You are pretty stupid if you think anyone here is defending either Burfict or Jones. At least not from what I read.

count me as one who is. If Burfict was playing for Pgh and did to Cincy players what he did to Pgh, we all know full well Pgh fans would be defending him to the end. And we know this cause it's what they do whenever their guy pulls some cheap shit. So count me as someone who'd buy that ngr Vontaze a mother fucking beer if I saw him in a bar. I don't care what anyone thinks about that either. I'd have me some Burfict on the Browns "in a heartbeat". You could tie his dick in a knot and he'd still play better on Sundays than any of our players all the while with a knotted up pecker.

What are the biggest Steeler forums to look at? I'm intrigued as to what they talk about?

Pretty much a big circle jerk I would say about how all of them are responsible for the fact that the Steelers win a lot. They pat themselves on the back for doing nothing and say how great they are because their team wins. But...if they had a couple of losing seasons in a row....it would be called the Crickets Board....and not because they are Buddy Holley enthusiasts.

Archived