THE BROWNS BOARD

Guess the Movie Quote

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AI artificial intelligence. Supposedly Stanley Kubrick project that Spielberg took over. But the main Android was a small child. Probably wouldn't have been grilled about writing a symphony.

WSS

The quote sounded more like a rhetorical question than an interrogation.

Anyway here is your easy one boys.

"Rocky dies yellow."

WSS

I am going to assume it is not one of the Rocky Movies, fair to say?

I think it comes from like Angels have Dirty Faces..... That may not be it. The one where the guy is on Death Row...and like the Bowery Boys look up to him because he acts so tough..could be

Cagney. But the priest or counsellor or cop comes up to the condemned man and asks him if he really wants these boys to look up to him. So, the condemned man either fakes cowardice at facing his execution. (or perhaps it was for real).

If the above answer is by chance correct...I bequeath my turn to one of you, as I will be gone all weekend.

At Hoorta's and Flugel's invitation I am going to go to the Titans game and tailgate in Tenn.

I would make that game but my new job there's no way. Some of my family lives in Cadiz Ky which is a jog to Nashville. God it would be awesome to go.

Just to make it official: Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Some lines are memorable for themselves, but others trigger voices... in your last case, Paul Newman's. Might not have had I not watched part of The Young Philadelphians last nite on TCM.

Might be the same for the one I'm posting.

"If you win, you win. If you lose, you still win."

If the above answer is by chance correct...I bequeath my turn to one of you, as I will be gone all weekend.

At Hoorta's and Flugel's invitation I am going to go to the Titans game and tailgate in Tenn.

Yoa, "Warrior of all Sports Stats"..Have a damn good time..Get us a Win!!

"If you win, you win. If you lose, you still win."

Nothing? Here's another... same movie... same character...

"I just told you the truth. I tell you the truth the first time. You don't have to ask me again. I never do that. I always tell you the truth."

Can we get the answer and move on please?

Raging Bull. Watched it last night coincidentally, then thought "hey I recognise that quote"

Anyhoo, try this one on for size:

Benjamin is nobody's friend. If Benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.

Archived