THE BROWNS BOARD

Guess the Movie Quote

Good one, I had a guess but I checked and I was wrong so...

WSS

WSS

WSS

I was also wrong...

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And here is the irony. Usually if we go out to eat we will come back and watch an episode of something, lately it's been Ray Donovan but it's getting to be so depressing... So last night we did not go out and being 8 o'clock decided to watch a movie. I was clicking through Netflix and said to myself hey I haven't seen The Princess Bride for a long time. So I saw it just 10 hours ago. Blind luck.

WSS

I did it once because no one had guessed an answer and it had been up for over a week...so I figured we needed to move on.

So, you too can move along, little dogie.

We did move on, a while ago. You clearly haven't read the contents of the thread, leading you to believe an out of date state of affairs was current, as has happened frequently in this thread, whereupon you then guess, declare yourself the winner and post a new quote.

Literally everyone has called you out on it and you're still doing it.

We did move on, a while ago. You clearly haven't read the contents of the thread, leading you to believe an out of date state of affairs was current, as has happened frequently in this thread, whereupon you then guess, declare yourself the winner and post a new quote.

Literally everyone has called you out on it and you're still doing it.

Clearly YOU haven't moved on. I cut in line once. Then I "WON" one, and put in a quote that was gotten right away. Then I mentioned that I was not able to come up with the current answer....and for that you are getting your knickers all in a twist.

The fact that you wear knickers makes you a silly English person.

2b9.gif

Point #1 is, Gip, that the latest quote that was "familiar to you" has been identified.

Point #2 is that you have in fact repeatedly interjected quotes confusing the thread.

Point #1 is, Gip, that the latest quote that was "familiar to you" has been identified.

Point #2 is that you have in fact repeatedly interjected quotes confusing the thread.

Actually, I see what happened.....I missed almost an entire page of posts. Not sure how I skipped them but the whole Beetlejuice/Princess Bride quotes got by me.

So, fucking sue me if you want.

incrediblyfunnymemesthatyoucanusetoinsul

Certainly worthy of consideration in that debate, along with several others.

- ...you are just a machine. An imitation of life. Can a robot write a symphony? Can a robot turn a... canvas into a beautiful masterpiece?
- Can *you*?

Hopefully not stretching the grey matter too much with that one.

That was actually the first one I thought of but I figured you were probably such a graphic novel fan it might have swung the other way.

By the way I'm only guessing that you're a graphic novel fan.

:D

WSS

Strangely not, but I know plenty.

Archived