THE BROWNS BOARD

Guess the Movie Quote

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But I think Steve is playing to stump people. I personally play to keep it going in a fun manner. I try to never put a very hard quote up.

First of all Cysko I've never posted a quote from a movie I didn't see and remember well.

Somebody got the one from Ironweed which I thought was pretty tough.

I will grant you that Bronx Warriors was something of a cult film (even though if you saw it you would remember that glaringly stupid line) but The Rainmaker was huge with two of America's greatest stars and that line was the tagline of the climax.

And the last one I would bet a huge amount of money that every guy on this board the political board or the Browns board has seen.

WSS

Oh, wait.....I think this was The Godfather.

It was indeed. At the meeting Barzini addressed the attendees and mentioned the Don Corleone e had all the judges in his pocket. Don Corleone he said when have I ever refused anyone here? Barzini said of course Don Corleone can present a bill for his services, after all we are not communists.

I told you guys it was easy.

WSS

"Cutters" were in Breaking Away...

I remember The Rainmaker... Bert was cool as hell. Elmer Gantry is another fav. Also loved him in smaller roles like Doc in Field of Dreams. He never lost that gleam in his eye.

I like quotes when people can guess them. No offense Steve but maybe five people have ever seen Bronx warriors 1990

Says the guy with the Eraserhead avatar... lol...

I'm not up any longer but anybody want to take a shot at one I posted a while back?

"Ahhhhh but you're not 10 years younger are ya?"

WAG... White Palace?

My turn I guess:

Quote asked by a dying person:

"Will you love me the rest of my life?"

Answer:

"No, I'm going to love you for the rest of mine".

It is my turn I guess since I guessed The Godfather. While I put this one up earlier, no one tried to guess it. This was from Phenomena starring John Travolta and Kyra Sedgwick. (where he seemingly had all these mental powers.....but it was a Tumor")

So, as long as I am on that subject, here's a layup:

"Its not a tumor".

It is my turn I guess since I guessed The Godfather. While I put this one up earlier, no one tried to guess it. This was from Phenomena starring John Travolta and Kyra Sedgwick. (where he seemingly had all these mental powers.....but it was a Tumor")

So, as long as I am on that subject, here's a layup:

"Its not a tumor".

Kindergarten cop.

This was from Phenomena starring John Travolta and Kyra Sedgwick.

AKA Phenomenon... Is there a rule about having to get your own movie's name correct? :)

db0b3e22e.jpg

Archived