THE BROWNS BOARD

Guess the Movie Quote

Okay new movie quote:

Thank you?? F**k you! Get it straight Mr. Hunter, I'm not on your side. Now you could be wrong. But right or wrong the Captain can't just replace you at will, That was completely improper. And that's why I did what I did, by the book.

The Caine Mutiny?

(OK, I know that is not right because they would not have thrown an F-bomb in that show)

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, it was from Crimson Tide. It was a line with Chief of The Boat (George Dzundza) to Mr. Hunter played by Denzel Washington. Also starred Gene Hackman.

Does that mean that I go again? If so here's a new movie quote:

You know what you done there? You told my story, you told my whole story there, right there. One time I told you I was gonna make you somebody. That's what you done for me. You made me somebody they're gonna remember.

Okay, it was from Crimson Tide. It was a line with Chief of The Boat (George Dzundza) to Mr. Hunter played by Denzel Washington. Also starred Gene Hackman.

You know what you done there? You told my story, you told my whole story there, right there. One time I told you I was gonna make you somebody. That's what you done for me. You made me somebody they're gonna remember.

Raging Bull?

WSS

Rocky? (said by Mickey?)

If not, its long past the 24 hour rule.

OK, it was Bonnie and Clyde... here is one:

'I want rustlers, cut-throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperadoes, mugs, pugs, thugs, nit-wits, half-wits, dim-wits, vipers, snipers, con-men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bush-whackers, horn-swagglers, horse-thieves, bull-dykes, train-robbers, bank-robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers, and Methodists! Ha, ha, ha, ha!"

Its been 5 days....well past the 24 hour rule.

I think of another one today quit whining.

Anyway it was Bronx Warriors 1990 one of the worst movies I've ever had the displeasure to watch. Not quite as bad as message from space which I consider the LCD of Science Fiction. That one stuck in my head the first time I saw the film.

WSS

Archived