THE BROWNS BOARD

Guess the Movie Quote

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition has given you some length of bone, but you’re not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you?

You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition has given you some length of bone, but youre not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you?

Silence of the lambs. Hannibal to clarice.

No Gipper this is the 3rd or 4th time you've cut in line but I'm still up I just posted one a few minutes ago which should be easy enough, especially for the guys who Google this ship to begin with.

WSS

I am not cheating by Googling. I remembered the line from Seven because I just saw some of that movie on TV just in the last week or so, including the box scene...with the head in it.

You can give some hints,no? Was the "gimme my hundred bucks" a demand to pay off a bet?

I am not cheating by Googling. I remembered the line from Seven because I just saw some of that movie on TV just in the last week or so, including the box scene...with the head in it.

You can give some hints,no? Was the "gimme my hundred bucks" a demand to pay off a bet?

It was in payment for services. Spoken by and then I considered to be one of the greatest of all time.

CoStar is also someone who should be considered I'm the greatest of all time.

I did not accuse you of cheating.

As for my quotes they are quotes that I remember from movies I remember.

WSS

It was in payment for services. Spoken by and then I considered to be one of the greatest of all time.

CoStar is also someone who should be considered I'm the greatest of all time.

I did not accuse you of cheating.

As for my quotes they are quotes that I remember from movies I remember.

WSS

Sounds familiar but I am just not getting it. One guess: Is it Bogart?

Archived