THE BROWNS BOARD

Guess the Movie Quote

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The film was "La Dolce Vita", and that quote was from Steiner, the rich man who took his own life and his kids lives after meeting with Marcello and expressing his distaste for society.

Alright, Here's an easier one.

"It's like I was playing some kind of game, but the rules don't make any sense to me. They're being made up by all the wrong people. I mean no one makes them up. They seem to make themselves up."

It was all over - I was dead. What would it be? The guillotine? Hanging? The chair? The rack? The Chinese water torture? Hmmph. Mere child's play compared to what surely awaited me.

24 hour rule and no one got this.

It' from A Christmas Story.....said by the narrator right after the "Oh....Fudge" incident.

The film was "La Dolce Vita", and that quote was from Steiner, the rich man who took his own life and his kids lives after meeting with Marcello and expressing his distaste for society.

"It's like I was playing some kind of game, but the rules don't make any sense to me. They're being made up by all the wrong people. I mean no one makes them up. They seem to make themselves up."

The Hunger Games (I know that is not it, but it could be)

It was from "The Graduate"

You don't understand. I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it. It was you, Charley.

On The Waterfront.

"Well, nobody's perfect"

(Last line of the movie)

Okay new movie quote:

Thank you?? F**k you! Get it straight Mr. Hunter, I'm not on your side. Now you could be wrong. But right or wrong the Captain can't just replace you at will, That was completely improper. And that's why I did what I did, by the book.

Archived