THE BROWNS BOARD

Griffin to Injured Reserve

Zombo

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn, that's two consecutive seasons that our starter went out on the first game...

who is hogan...oh, you mean from hogans heroes...HOGAN.....HAHAHAHAHAAAAA....WHERE THE FUCK IS SHULTZ...

Not THAT Hogan.

I'm 64 yrs old but i'll bet i qualify as one of those qb's.......here we go brownies here we go...whiff whiff...snifff sniff...

I was thinking Hulk Hogan. He's a little long in the tooth- 63, but he sure has the size 6'8", 320 pounds. Ability throwing a football is optional.

He wasn't drafted, he was a UDFA....but yes, he did get cut.

You'd think you'd actually have a quick google before saying these things, but apparently not. Then again, one would hope you understand sarcasm but that's a no too.

We absolutely have to make a trade for a quarterback at this point. McCarran Garopollo Glennon hell maybe even a high school kid that lives next door to me. Seriously there's no way you can put Kessler on the field against anyone.

I am working on the assumption that these guys want to accumulate picks, not trade them away. Plus....in point of fact, those guys are their teams #1 backup QB. And with Romo, Bridgewater, and now Griffin out, that is 3 starting QBs gone after 1 game. They may not want to trade their backup guys....and if they do, they may want a steeper price than that Browns should be willing to pay. I mean, the Vikings paid a 1st rounder for Bradford....these guys may not want that,....but something not much less.

No doubt we see both Kessler and Hogan at some point this year.

McC's task this week will be to steady the ship, put the Week 1 embarrassment in the rear view and maybe even steal a win. Will be interesting to see if the Vegas line changes. Personally I think our chances just improved... but...

McC is more of a timing guy and with two exceptions his receivers are not experienced enough for timing up. The exceptions are: Hawk and Barn. Look for a big week from at least one... and I'm guessing it's Barn.

We absolutely have to make a trade for a quarterback at this point.

ummmm... no...

Hey, at least you let that one quarterback drop to the STEELERS and didn't have to pay him elite money for over 10yrs.

That would have been a nightmare.

What is his name again? Ben something or other?

Hey, at least you let that one quarterback drop to the STEELERS and didn't have to pay him elite money for over 10yrs.

I can just picture you reading this news. I can just imagine you thinking "I'll show those Browns fans by making a shit-post, hahahhahah"

I can see you mustering up the energy from your fat fingers as you thought of the must creative thing imaginable. Oh, the joy you must have felt thinking of making a joke about the Browns not drafting the Steelers QB. Oh, you must have imagined, this will be the best yet! I am truly the most cunning and witty man alive!

I can only believe as you hit that post button your joy was higher than ever. In the back of your mind there's that voice saying "you know it's miserably pathetic that a grown man has to find value in his life by shit-posting on another fan board" but just like many other things in your life, you suppress that miserable sadness down another day.

I have a lot of life to live but one can only hope it compares to this world you live in. Surely it must be everything you imagined your life would be as a full grown person in this world.

Eat a bag of dicks ya fucking homo...

My Dad died, we had a hurricane and constant rain, the funeral was last week and therefore I didn't even know Kevin Hogan was picked up by the Browns.

Wasn't he the most winning QB at Stanford? He's 6'3, 220 & looks pretty durable.

Sorry to hear your Dad passed. Prayers for you and your family.

you'll see them both before the end of the season and probably some other shitty QB not on the roster.

Seems to be our battle cry (emphasis on cry)

Archived