THE BROWNS BOARD

Griffin to Injured Reserve

Zombo

well.....was pretty sure he'd go down by the second or third game.....so, game one isnt really a surprise....

Was nice while it lasted.....well, maybe not......

The real question is who thinks we need to see more of RG3 "to complete his evaluation"?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The real question is who thinks we need to see more of RG3 "to complete his evaluation"?

I would like to see more if he comes back this year. I don't like judging anyone on one game. Even I was willing to give Johnny dipshit another chance after that shit show against Cincy in his first ever start. If he makes it back in 8 or so weeks, why not let him play a bit more to see if he can be the guy he was as a rookie? Unless of course McCown turns into Tom Brady over the next 8 weeks, what the hell diffference does it make. Pretty good chance over the next 8 or so weeks, we're going to see the 3 Qb's left on the roster at some point.

I can just picture you reading this news. I can just imagine you thinking "I'll show those Browns fans by making a shit-post, hahahhahah"

I can see you mustering up the energy from your fat fingers as you thought of the must creative thing imaginable. Oh, the joy you must have felt thinking of making a joke about the Browns not drafting the Steelers QB. Oh, you must have imagined, this will be the best yet! I am truly the most cunning and witty man alive!

I can only believe as you hit that post button your joy was higher than ever. In the back of your mind there's that voice saying "you know it's miserably pathetic that a grown man has to find value in his life by shit-posting on another fan board" but just like many other things in your life, you suppress that miserable sadness down another day.

I have a lot of life to live but one can only hope it compares to this world you live in. Surely it must be everything you imagined your life would be as a full grown person in this world.

Aaron Rodgers.....and he went to the Packers, not the Steelers.

The Rapist

Eat a bag of dicks ya fucking homo...

LMAO!

God I love this board!

LMAO!

God I love this board!

You must being the closet Browns fan that you are.... Why else would a steeler fag spend so much time here? Especially 15 minutes before his "alleged favorite team" is getting ready to start the season.

So again....eat a bag of dicks ya fucking homo and get the fuck out of here.

I love the Browns. Football season is back as it truly should be

It's funny, I was reminded of how different it is to watch the Browns as opposed to another NFL game. Was watching the Jaguars Packers game and was just laughing at the difference of where the teams were at. Watching the Browns isn't even like watching NFL football most of the time.

Back to reality. Will be there at the home opener and for some goddamn reason I'm still excited as hell. Go Fucking Browns

“The two guys we felt good about were [Derek] Carr and [Jimmy] Garoppolo,” Pettine said Tuesday. “Just projecting the guys we thought would be there, we all thought [Teddy] Bridgewater would be gone.”

- Mike Pettine about the 2014 draft and regretting taking manziel

Unfortunately Jerry Jones, I mean Jimmy Hallam knows best right Sashi

Go suck a dick you Steelers faggot.

Takes one to know one.........are you volunteering you sexy bear you?

I think McCown struggles getting out of bed

Yeah great having an old experienced QB but that's the risky downside.

At this point I just hope he does well and maybe one of the others catches lightning in a bottle.

What would a SMART QB have done INSTEAD of trying to bowl over a defender in order to reach the sidelines? (a SMART QB....like Rogers or Peyton Manning)

They would have hit the dirt!

Obviously, RG3 is TOO STUPID to be an NFL QB.

When you sign on to be a team's NFL QB you have to hit the dirt and punt.

Now, Pryor....he signed on to be a receiver. So HE'S supposed to block, catch and take on defenders. But NOT if you've signed on as QB! (playoffs are somewhat different).

What would a SMART QB have done INSTEAD of trying to bowl over a defender in order to reach the sidelines? (a SMART QB....like Rogers or Peyton Manning)

They would have hit the dirt!

Obviously, RG3 is TOO STUPID to be an NFL QB.

When you sign on to be a team's NFL QB you have to hit the dirt and punt.

Now, Pryor....he signed on to be a receiver. So HE'S supposed to block, catch and take on defenders. But NOT if you've signed on as QB! (playoffs are somewhat different).

what if RG3's master plan was to get injured and then collect a paycheck.

That's brilliant....

lol

So RG3 is injured and all of a sudden for some people the sky is falling? I mean, I know Josh McCown isn't exactly the long lost Manning brother, but by basically all accounts he was actually playing better through training camp and the rest than RG3. But no, we should sign or trade for Mallett, Garoppolo, Glennon, Vick, or various others.

Except, every other team that loses their QB is immediately linked with the guy we actually have, Josh McCown, because he's exactly the type of guy you want - experienced, competent physically and mentally - and on top he already has a rapport with our receivers. But noooooo, the Patriots are going to trade their (temporary) starting QB for a 5th round pick; Michael Vick is all of a sudden going to be 10 years younger; Ryan Mallett is going to stop being the QB version of Justin Gilbert.

Archived