THE BROWNS BOARD

Who takes the fall?

CaineDeSoulis

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harbaugh will wear out his welcome in Ann Arbor... just not this soon.

And no way he leaves before he beats Urban and the Bucks...

I written it up at least twice, Gip.... and posted at least two articles on it back when the FO was formed.

That means you've read about it at least once and likely all four times.

If you need a refresher, site search "consensus"... it's not a very common word around here.

Harbaugh has a few years before he beats the Bucks.

I heard some rumors that the Bills were ready to let Tyrod go a few weeks ago. I didn't think much of it at the time and I'm bored so I did a little looking. This is the first news article I came across. It has very little to do with Tyrod but made me feel slightly better.

Enjoy.

http://buffalonews.com/2016/12/17/can-guarantee-trade-franchises/

I heard some rumors that the Bills were ready to let Tyrod go a few weeks ago. I didn't think much of it at the time and I'm bored so I did a little looking. This is the first news article I came across. It has very little to do with Tyrod but made me feel slightly better.

Enjoy.

http://buffalonews.com/2016/12/17/can-guarantee-trade-franchises/

But we haven't won a game. The sky is falling. We should fire everybody. I expected us to win 10 games this year. We need a new coach. Let's trade Joe Thomas.

I really do hope we trade Joe Thomas he deserves to be on a better team than this. 0 and 18 funny how some of us are willing to admit that this is not only the worst team we have ever fielded but the worst coaching staff ever assembled. The team performed better in the first 8 than it has in the last 8 by a LARGE margin. Easily the most undisciplined team we have ever fielded

I don't think Jimmy will fire Hue, but Hue needs to shake up the staff. We need a better D.C. And a better special teams coach.

If Jimmy does fire Hue, and I'm hoping he doesn't, I wouldn't be shocked.

I mean, you can't justify 0-16

there is no evidence that can be presented to me that suggests Hue Jackson deserves another season with the cleveland browns. He has been the worst coach to EVER coach the browns so far. saying you want Hue Jackson after this season of shame is basically saying you don't believe in accountability. I've seen nothing but regression in the second half of the season in both player performance AND Coaching.

Hue Jackson DESERVES to be fired there is no reason other than for the sake of continuity to keep him and his staff at this point. Anyone saying otherwise are just being obstinate

there is no evidence that can be presented to me that suggests Hue Jackson deserves another season with the cleveland browns. He has been the worst coach to EVER coach the browns so far. saying you want Hue Jackson after this season of shame is basically saying you don't believe in accountability. I've seen nothing but regression in the second half of the season in both player performance AND Coaching.

Hue Jackson DESERVES to be fired there is no reason other than for the sake of continuity to keep him and his staff at this point. Anyone saying otherwise are just being obstinate

But he handles his red flags so well.........................oh wait, where was that red flag?

Who's his replacement then? What coach is going to take this job knowing they have shit talent and an unbelievably short leash?

It's not being obstinate, it's being realistic. I suggest you give it a shot some time.

I think Hue gets fired if this team starts off next year in shambles. That would make it 4 coaches fired in a 6 year span. With only one ( 14 & 15 Pettine lasting two complete years). I realize this team needs stability. However going 0-20 is unacceptable on many levels.

The inability of some of you to understand where this franchise is astounds me. The notion that "it's a job in the NFL someone will take it" doesn't work in cleveland. Yes, technically someone will take it...that someone, if we're lucky is a known D1 coach. Most likely some guy willing to coach a year in the NFL before he bolts back to college and collects a paycheck from the Browns for the next 5 years. Seriously, what is wrong with you guys? No one is happy with the job the staff has done with this team...but it's not like this was a playoff bound team that has underachieved. This happens every god damn fucking year....so many of us called it before the season started when there was this mass circle jerk going on that Hue fucking Jackson took the job. How many of you were like "see the Browns can still pull a good coach". Hue is our last chance. Fire him and the franchise might as well go somewhere else. The city doesn't deserve and NFL team if we're calling for a guys job before his first season is over and he was given a team decimated by a series of coaching changes the frequency of which i beleive has never been seen in the NFL ever.

If you want Hue Jackson fired turn your Browns shit in and leave the board. I wanted changes next year like anybody else but Im consigned to the fact that next year might only be 2 to 3 win season too because we have sooooo much garbage on this team it's going to take years to root it all out and get decent talent. This franchise is just in rebuild so fucking accept it or we're gonna be shit forever.

I give hue until 2018. The FO experiment i'm more hard on. Next year's draft better include serious blue chip talent picks, busts or not. This picking foundation shit goes out the window after this year cuz we've only been picking foundation so much that this franchises's foundation has risen to the 5th floor.

I don't think hue is a bad coach....although i think he's better suited as an OC. Horton OTOH bleh. OTJ training can only last so long before you realize the guy just doesn't have it, but a 16 game sample given the shit talent this FO has given him isn't fair. Tweak this, tweak that. Fine. If anyone is on the hot seat next year it's sashi and the ivy league boys.

Im the opposite mic i'm harder on the coaching than i am FO. I'd give any FO atleast 2 years. I wanted to like hue jackson but he hasnt shown even basic competence as a HC. Just remember he was the head football knowledge guy in the draft room and for free agent acquisition. He has his chosen Number 1 TEAM CAPTAIN FRANCHISE QB. He has his guy RG3. Fair goes out the window when your chosen number 1 QB is a practice squad safety

Jackson gets a free pass and everyone gets excited about it... Loser mentality

I give hue until 2018. The FO experiment i'm more hard on. Next year's draft better include serious blue chip talent picks, busts or not. This picking foundation shit goes out the window after this year cuz we've only been picking foundation so much that this franchises's foundation has risen to the 5th floor.

I don't think hue is a bad coach....although i think he's better suited as an OC. Horton OTOH bleh. OTJ training can only last so long before you realize the guy just doesn't have it, but a 16 game sample given the shit talent this FO has given him isn't fair. Tweak this, tweak that. Fine. If anyone is on the hot seat next year it's sashi and the ivy league boys.

Exactly. Hue in his post game presser said Haslam, Sashi, and Depodesta totally support me. What that means is the FO now knows they gave Hue shit to work with. They can't expect him to polish the turd he was handed.

They had damn better realize analyzing how Dallas went from the outhouse to the penthouse- you win games in the NFL with stud players. Hitting on one stud = 5 mediocre draft picks.

Im the opposite mic i'm harder on the coaching than i am FO. I'd give any FO atleast 2 years. I wanted to like hue jackson but he hasnt shown even basic competence as a HC. Just remember he was the head football knowledge guy in the draft room and for free agent acquisition. He has his chosen Number 1 TEAM CAPTAIN FRANCHISE QB. He has his guy RG3. Fair goes out the window when your chosen number 1 QB is a practice squad safety

Jackson gets a free pass and everyone gets excited about it... Loser mentality

The fuck are you babbling about? It's well understood that the draft was handled by our Ivy League front office and Hue got a classic coaches pick mid round. Guess what? A lot of franchises work that way.

Thank Christ you aren't in charge. You've still yet to give Cleve a reply on who would even be a decent candidate with NFL experience willing to come here.

Archived