THE BROWNS BOARD

Let's Let Joe Thomas Start the Combine Thread

TexasAg1969

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Mayock has a clue what is in the Browns thinking. He just takes his own thinking and applies it to what he thinks the Browns should do.

Of course, what he does is nothing different than what we all do. Difference is he gets paid for it.

We any of us could possibly do as well if we were given that job.

So is this the "The Combine" thread?

News is out about both Allen's shoulders having labrum repairs, one in 2015, one in 2016. Further both are "moderately" arthritic and have been "... partially dislocated and subluxed in different years."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000788884/article/jonathan-allen-out-to-prove-shoulders-not-a-hinderance

News is out about both Allen's shoulders having labrum repairs, one in 2015, one in 2016. Further both are "moderately" arthritic and have been "... partially dislocated and subluxed in different years."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000788884/article/jonathan-allen-out-to-prove-shoulders-not-a-hinderance

Camp Trade Down

No good. Maybe he does fall to 12?

Joe Thomas is great to follow on Twitter, he's always tweeting unusual stuff.

Here he's with ZZ Top when they played the Rocksino.

Is me, or does it look like Billy Gibbons is in his PJ's?

post-28000-0-35363900-1488545809_thumb.jpeg

Forrest Lamp has got my attention. Lighting the Lamp imo...We have interviewed Feeney twice now & the G that can play Center has just gotten deeper..Toth a disappointing 21 at bench.Elf a close 2nd at 22. Finding a starter C/G in 2nd or 3rd round?maybe B)

Here he's with ZZ Top when they played the Rocksino.

True story... I once hit Dusty's house with a golf ball... it was before I fixed my slice.

pretty slow times overall

They are always slower than billed as they are not pure hand times. Everyone will "improve" at their pro day.

a 233 lbs. RB will do that to themselves, thanks. How is his pass pro on blitz? we may need a run angry back, that I have seen in him

Uh OH-Not good for Foster-sent packing from combine.

fits well with the hothead trash in Cincinnati at #9..WKRP in Cincinnati (Walks Killing Rn's Pride) :P

Archived