THE BROWNS BOARD

Trubisky

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are proving to be as ignorant as your maize and blue asshole.

Do you not listen to a fucking goddamned word I have been saying?

I am all about the talent evaluation. Ohio has nothing to do with it. If I was all about Ohio I would have been on Cardale Jones' bandwagon, or Braxton Miller...or any number of other Ohio QBs?

Is it just your poor education, or are you being consciously ignorant, like #45?

You've proven to me in the past you see I'm shades of Ohio. I won't look to you for an unbiased opinion. Take that for what you will.

I have read numerous reports on him now suggesting his mechanics are flawed so it's not the only thing at all

Correct... the inexperience is, however, a significant thing...

Favre was a gunslinger his entire career - including the 96 season. He certainly didn't "hem it in" in 96 - he was chucking bombs (and TD's) left and right. If anything, he was more wild that year. His sack percentage and most measures of pass distance were much higher than his career average.

I just remember the story of Reggie White going to Favre before the '96 season and telling him he did not need to play as if he had to "win" every game single-handedly.

That year the GB Defense was #1 in points allowed and yards allowed. Favre's completion percentage was the lowest to that point in his career... he was actually throwing balls away.

I'd like to know what 'The Harvard Analytic Committee' thinks our QB situation is.

Were they serious when trading for Osweiler and his contract?

Are they ok with going into the season with the winner of the Ostrich, Kessler & Hogan battle? - They have shown a tendency for trying the half-washed-up QB (RG3 / Ostrich).

And does their scientific calculators give Garappollo any value over and above Trubiski?

You've proven to me in the past you see I'm shades of Ohio. I won't look to you for an unbiased opinion. Take that for what you will.

In many areas, yes, my opinion is biased about Ohio. Just like where you can't get your nose stuck out of your maize and blue sphincter. Hell, you couldn't even name some of the best QBs that came out of any other school.

But in this case, I am not biased. Like I said, there have been a dozen other QBs from the area whose jock I could have been on but was not. I am on this guy's jock because of his potential talent. Plain and simple.

Look, I have had my biases in the past. Let's see, I was all in favor of one of our local teams drafting a local product because he was a high school classmate of my nephew. Let me think...what was that guys name? Oh yea, I remember now....his name was LeBron James.

I thought that kid was pretty talented and I wanted the Cavaliers to draft him. Turns out I was right.....do you disagree?

By the way, I believe that today is the North Carolina Pro Day.

Have we heard from the Browns on who is attending?

And I wonder this: Did Hue refuse to attend Watson's Pro Day because Watson refused to come play in the Senior Bowl which Hue was coaching?

Was there a bit of tit for that there?

Hopefully Mitch/Mitchell/Michele - whatever, isn't picked off today as that would be embarrassing.

Also: Hue Jackson and Sashi Brown skipping Mitch Trubisky's Pro Day today

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/03/hue_jackson_and_sashi_brown_sk.html

Also: Hue Jackson and Sashi Brown skipping Mitch Trubisky's Pro Day today

Who brings the water bottle to all these QB pro days we're skipping?

In many areas, yes, my opinion is biased about Ohio. Just like where you can't get your nose stuck out of your maize and blue sphincter. Hell, you couldn't even name some of the best QBs that came out of any other school.

But in this case, I am not biased. Like I said, there have been a dozen other QBs from the area whose jock I could have been on but was not. I am on this guy's jock because of his potential talent. Plain and simple.

Look, I have had my biases in the past. Let's see, I was all in favor of one of our local teams drafting a local product because he was a high school classmate of my nephew. Let me think...what was that guys name? Oh yea, I remember now....his name was LeBron James.

I thought that kid was pretty talented and I wanted the Cavaliers to draft him. Turns out I was right.....do you disagree?

I chose not to list anymore.

I may have some Michigan bias, but I'm pretty level headed compared to how some treat OSU around here

You sealed the deal in our "conversation" about colleges forever ago

I chose not to list anymore.

I may have some Michigan bias, but I'm pretty level headed compared to how some treat OSU around here

You sealed the deal in our "conversation" about colleges forever ago

Yes, I did. I signed, sealed and delivered that conversation. I know a lot more about colleges and their worthiness than you ever will. Well, maybe not ever. Some day you may have kids and you will have to evaluate colleges like I had to. Though, maybe in your case your maize and glazed eyes will make you insist on them going to your school.

I was not that venal.....and I also knew that the schools I attended were not a well rated academically as the schools I sent my kids to. Also, in my case, my kids had close to total control over where they went....subject to my approval.

I sent my son to THE top academic college in the state. (and certainly better than the school you went to) (and it was his choice to stay in state and not go out of state). And now he is in the process of getting his Ph.D. from an Ivy League school (Cornell). I sent my daughter to perhaps the #2 academic school in the state of Texas (second only to Rice). And in its class, it is considered the #1 regional university in the entire southwest USA. Her choice, but again subject my approval (and it warranted approval).

So don't even think for a moment that you know more about what constitutes a quality education than I do.

https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/rankings/regional-universities-west

Yeah man, you really nailed that underrated LeBron James pick. Nobody had even heard of the guy. Really took a chance when the Cavs took him.

Woody, just let it go man. It's not worth wasting your time. The guy is equating Trubisky to LeBron James.

Found a great quote for you today Gip. Pulitzer Prize winning novel The Sympathizer by Viet Thanh Nguyen, "I had an abiding respect for the professionalism of career prostitutes, who wore their dishonesty more openly than lawyers, both of whom bill by the hour." LOL! :lol:

Yeah man, you really nailed that underrated LeBron James pick. Nobody had even heard of the guy. Really took a chance when the Cavs took him.

Woody, just let it go man. It's not worth wasting your time. The guy is equating Trubisky to LeBron James.

My point, shit for brains was not that I was equating LeBron James to Tribusky...I was pointing out that when it seems appropriate, yes, I will occasionally advocate that the local team try to obtain local talent when it warrants it. That yes, I DO, on an occasion have an "Ohio bias" ...as does everyone.

The fact that you could not discern that simple concept from my point shows that your gray cells may be turning a little black...that nuance is not something your mind can conceive of.

Here, here is a brick. If it hits your head it will hurt. Can you comprenez that?

My point, shit for brains was not that I was equating LeBron James to Tribusky...I was pointing out that when it seems appropriate, yes, I will occasionally advocate that the local team try to obtain local talent when it warrants it. That yes, I DO, on an occasion have an "Ohio bias" ...as does everyone.

The fact that you could not discern that simple concept from my point shows that your gray cells may be turning a little black...that nuance is not something your mind can conceive of.

Here, here is a brick. If it hits your head it will hurt. Can you comprenez that?

Sure Gip, whatever floats your boat.

But the rest of us know the truth - you have a boner for the kid just because he's from down the road.

You never heard of him until someone on ESPN said "my, this kid is interesting". You probably didn't even know he's left handed, but now you're going to make up some list about how left handed quarterbacks are actually amazing and he has franchise potential because he's left handed and from Ohio, despite the performance of the last left handed Ohio QB we took.

Fact of the matter is you just regurgitate whatever some talking head says and then quote it as fact...that is until it doesn't jive with your story. Then you say "well these guys don't know what they're talking about anyway".

Now go ahead and throw some two dollar words my way and ever so slightly shift the argument to another point or boil it down to something as mundane as "I wanted LeBron James, do you deny that he's good?"

Don't bother coming up with that left handed list - Trubisky is right handed. But you wouldn't have known that anyway, and that's my point.

Damn, I was hoping to click on this thread and read all about how Mitchell "completely tore up his pro day, and rocketed up to the #1 pick"

pro day is like watching batting practice......nothing to significantly raise or lower the bar happens at any pro day....

Probably some free eats though.....

If I was GM, Id attend the ones closest to the beach.....

Sure Gip, whatever floats your boat.

But the rest of us know the truth - you have a boner for the kid just because he's from down the road.

And you are giving off all the indications of having a skull as thick as a brick

You never heard of him until someone on ESPN said "my, this kid is interesting". You probably didn't even know he's left handed, but now you're going to make up some list about how left handed quarterbacks are actually amazing and he has franchise potential because he's left handed and from Ohio, despite the performance of the last left handed Ohio QB we took.

I heard of him since he was in High School. I believe his team played for the state title. Stan, a Mentor grad was all on him telling us all about him. You live in Buttfuck North Carolina, so I can only assume that you didn't hear about him.

And my belief that he is the best has nothing to do with him being from here. How many times do I have to tell thick headed idiots like you that same thing.

Todd McShay, just this morning echoed what I had to say based on my observation of him: "He has all the traits of Aaron Rodgers, quick release, ability to be accurate on the move, quick decision making skills" HE invoked the Aaron Rodgers comparison. But, yet again, his only problem with him is inexperience...and believes he should go to a team that has an older established QB which would allow him to sit for a year or so. (he mentioned the Cards or Chargers)

And I don't know what you are watching. He does not throw the football with his left hand.

I mean, that shoots any credibility you have...that you can't even tell what hand a guy throws with.

I have a sister that is ambidexterous. She eats and writes with her left hand, but always threw a ball with her right hand (yes, even though she was a girl, we did play a little ball). Maybe that is what he is. If so, I consider that a good thing.

Fact of the matter is you just regurgitate whatever some talking head says and then quote it as fact...that is until it doesn't jive with your story. Then you say "well these guys don't know what they're talking about anyway".

You show some kind of bias against the kid clearly. All scouts/GMs say he is worthy of consideration. Did some kid from UNC gobsmack you at some point...ergo you have this irrational prejudice?

Now go ahead and throw some two dollar words my way and ever so slightly shift the argument to another point or boil it down to something as mundane as "I wanted LeBron James, do you deny that he's good?"

See...there it is: Translation: "Go ahead and use your intelligence, make a sound, cogent argument...I will ignore it and continue with my irrational position notwithstanding whatever you say"

Don't bother coming up with that left handed list - Trubisky is right handed. But you wouldn't have known that anyway, and that's my point.

If your point was to prove that you are an obtuse buffoon, you have indeed proven your point.

I'd throw MItch in with a bunch of white tipped sharks at St. John, USVI to see if he runs on water as well as Gip says he walks on water. :P

No, he is just a good QB with potential, more than anyone else we could take.

And when I was at Trunk Bay...it was ME doing the walking on water...sort of

Most beautiful beaches there on St. John by the way.

No, he is just a good QB with potential, more than anyone else we could take.

And when I was at Trunk Bay...it was ME doing the walking on water...sort of

Most beautiful beaches there on St. John by the way.

St. John had multiple beautiful beaches and one of the best snorkeling places I have ever been, Waterlemon Cay.

http://stjohn-beachguide.com/snorkeling-waterlemon-cay-st-john/

St. John had multiple beautiful beaches and one of the best snorkeling places I have ever been, Waterlemon Cay.

http://stjohn-beachguide.com/snorkeling-waterlemon-cay-st-john/

I did not do any snorkeling there as I did not have any snorkeling gear....plus, I have to have a prescription lens snorkeling mask...which I did later buy, but did not have it at that point. So I did not get out to Waterlemon Cay.

Archived