THE BROWNS BOARD

Comment Thread for 2017 Browns Board Mock...

Tour2ma

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FYI--Washington's CB Sidney Jones suffered apparent left leg injury at his Pro Day yesterday.Carted off..absolutely sucks for a projected round 1 kid..Get Well soon Sidney Jones..(may just fall to Browns when real bullets fly) hope this is legal, if not your welcome

Now seeing reports Sidney tore his achilles... :(

Wanna guess who I had penciled in on my card last nite? (and, no, darren, it was not Harris...)

I'll erase and rewrite here in a bit...

Sorry for the delay gents - time difference, lazy sunday morning etc. I'm on it now.

Not to worry, we did not get to you in time...

Now seeing reports Sidney tore his achilles... :(

Wanna guess who I had penciled in on my card last nite? (and, no, darren, it was not Harris...)

sending my cracked medical team in to take a look. My beer budget wants reimbursed

PM to Gipper.......................Who was helping him on the weekends?

No one I know of... We can wait for him this early.

I think rounds 1 thru 3 are ones to not step in. We'll ask for a back up plan for this coming weekend.

In fact, I will likely need one myself... as a trip was delayed from Mar 3-5 to Mar 17-19.

No one I know of... We can wait for him this early.

Didnt we spend all last draft waiting for him too??.......

Agree-we went through Rd 1 in record time.

Screeeee............

(there are the brakes)

Didnt we spend all last draft waiting for him too??.......

Probably... among others...

On the plus side...

The consecutive team thing seems to be helping. Improvement for next year would be to pair the teams that will be flip-flopping every round due to ties in the standings.

Probably... among others...

On the plus side...

The consecutive team thing seems to be helping. Improvement for next year would be to pair the teams that will be flip-flopping every round due to ties in the standings.

Only problem I have is pats having no first rounder, one second, three fourths...they (and browns) really shit on the idea!

...but not today...Sunday.

Leave it up to the lawyer to decide to work on Sunday. Than rob AG & Miami of their own home grown TE-David Njoku :P all the way to LA ..Your Dismissed but Held in BB Contempt the rest of the day..Enjoy..

Leave it up to the lawyer to decide to work on Sunday. Than rob AG & Miami of their own home grown TE-David Njoku :P all the way to LA ..Your Dismissed but Held in BB Contempt the rest of the day..Enjoy..

That's OK-I stole the CB he needed for LA far worse than they needed another TE. FTL (Fuck The Lawyers) :lol:

FTL (Fuck The Lawyers) :lol:

cus they forget^^Sent PM to London that Santa Gip showed up on a Sunday..Last log 6:25AM Today.no clue in london time but it is 5 o clock somewhere

Only problem I have is pats having no first rounder, one second, three fourths...they (and browns) really shit on the idea!

Playahs gonna play...

FTL (Fuck The Lawyers) :lol:

Off the album Striaght Outta CollegeStation...

One of the most underrated players in the draft in my opinion

Been his biggest fan living in Greenville,NC.Home of ECU. He ends up anywhere but with us in our division We will pay..F Gordon.F.Pryor. Draft Zay Jones!! Good Pick.. (Budda Baker???My A$$,,short,short,2 damn short ;))

Made both picks then realized goofy order

..oh well! I stay as is and reset if necessary! Very busy!!!

Made both picks then realized goofy order

..oh well! I stay as is and reset if necessary! Very busy!!!

If you want to PM me the pick and one alternative just in case One Post takes your guy, feel free to do so.

cus they forget^^Sent PM to London that Santa Gip showed up on a Sunday..Last log 6:25AM Today.no clue in london time but it is 5 o clock somewhere

I made a library run...and happened to be on line when my turns showed up. In past years things never went this quickly...so I thought I would probably not have to make picks until today.

Archived