THE BROWNS BOARD

Comment Thread for 2017 Browns Board Mock...

Tour2ma

Round Two Summary:

Offense: 15

QBs - 2; RBs - 3; WRs - 3; TEs - 2; OTs - 1; OGs - 2 ; OCs - 2

Defense: 17

Edge - 4; DT - 0; ILB - 1; OLB - 1; CB - 6; S - 5

S/T -- 0

Observations:

• The O closes the gap.
  • The DB depth shows.
  • No DTs after 3 in Round One.

Summary of first two rounds:

Offense: 27

QBs - 4; RBs - 6; WRs - 6; TEs - 3; OTs - 3; OGs - 3; OCs - 2

Defense: 37

Edge - 10; DT - 3; ILB - 4; OLB - 3; CB - 9; S - 8

S/T -- 0

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The year of the Secondary huh?

Wargo Riley maybe a one year wonder! I see character and ST too and if his running mate at Lsu is available at NO comp pick......who knows there is something to be said about Local talent....!

Don't really understand why some are in such a rush to get this draft done. I totally appreciate you Tour and you're doing good work but Goddamn man the draft is 40+ days away.

If we do a full 7 rounds it may take most of those 40 days. Some people lose interest and drop out after a few rounds.

It looks like there are at least 27/28 picks left in this third round. I doubt that my picks in the 4th round will be gotten around to until next week. I may try to peek in on the weekend...but we shall see.

Maybe go ahead and list the order of the 4th round picks anyway at least.

Don't really understand why some are in such a rush to get this draft done. I totally appreciate you Tour and you're doing good work but Goddamn man the draft is 40+ days away.

Gotta keep it going....last year was a disaster.....whole days passed w/o picks//////some pissers took several days......and with over 300 picks to make and everyone taking a day, thats a year to finish....

Tour is running it exactly right(with a great assist from AG and Grumby).....someone needs to be payin attention....(everyone, really)

Tour is running it exactly right(with a great assist from AG and Grumby).....someone needs to be payin attention....(everyone, really)

honestly mud some people love this stuff & some play it. I was privately invited to a mock where I ended up with 5 teams.(due to real interest) The picks were set on a egg timer of 10 minutes from post to post & done in a day. With no trading involved. it's very possible for a weekend on this board

Thats how Id like to see it here.....a weekend draft.....BAM!

.........after 2 rounds and 3 weeks, I quit last year.......too aggravating checking in over and over, seeing the same guys not checkin in.....over and over.....

Do it or dont.....not in between

When you or Gip got passed, I/we kinda new it was over. I Have no problem with "you all come" theory but your probably going to end up with a couple teams & It's even better when you can set it up with 2 leagues over a weekend to compare draft trends

Gotta keep it going....last year was a disaster.....whole days passed w/o picks//////some pissers took several days......and with over 300 picks to make and everyone taking a day, thats a year to finish....

Thanks... trying to strike a balance between good fun and harassment...

One Post,

Really trying to be patient, but need to look ahead and when you see you have 2 of the next four picks to message out picks, and alternatives, for both.

I'm unavailable all weekend so I will forward round 3 picks to Tour and if they're unavailable he can pick for me

bump^^T if you got bbedward picks things should move quickly in AM. Am up for work by 5amish for pick. PoeG logs after 12am. I gotta get to bed with a hot wife with work..Poe has till 10pm.Than the Jolly Green Giant appears. And am not talkin in NY :P

I'm waiting for the person to pick in front of me so I can go

Well when I get a pm saying "it's been four hours" when I'm at work. It's hard to drop what I'm doing oh well.

Good job Tour I'll try harder to check in more often but those Goddamn Crispy Chickens are selling left and right.

I'll be heading out of town for a funeral & be back tomorrow around 2-3 pm CDT. Looks unlikely I will need to pick before then, but I will be unavailable to leave you picks with me if you are away as well.

Well when I get a pm saying "it's been four hours" when I'm at work. It's hard to drop what I'm doing oh well.

Good job Tour I'll try harder to check in more often but those Goddamn Crispy Chickens are selling left and right.

Appreciate the effort and we all understand life can come first... even for a BK guy.

Point was you sent a pick PM (good), but had another pick 3 picks later which a couple names could have covered in the same PM.

Not like you're the only one to not look ahead... just the most recent.

I see Montravious Adams just got picked.....this guy has a highlight reel w/o a single tackle on it....for real.....I watched and watched and watched the whole HIGHLIGHT reel and he didnt make a single play....not one....

Carry on.....

If the Browns pick this guy, I will unleash an evil plague on Berea....

Guys I won't be around for a while. I'm sorry to drop out halfway through but I have a lot of stuff going on that needs my full attention and I won't be able to make my picks.

Hopefully everything gets sorted and I'm back on the board eventually but until then, try to have fun without me...!

Guys I won't be around for a while. I'm sorry to drop out halfway through but I have a lot of stuff going on that needs my full attention and I won't be able to make my picks.

Hopefully everything gets sorted and I'm back on the board eventually but until then, try to have fun without me...!

Understood... as long as you are back in time to host Pub Crawl 2017 all will be good.

gumby reminded me that Unsym had volunteered to take NE a while back. PM to him they're his if he still wants them.

I'll p/u ATL.... as pick follows PTG and I did ATL last year.

Appreciate the effort and we all understand life can come first... even for a BK guy.

Point was you sent a pick PM (good), but had another pick 3 picks later which a couple names could have covered in the same PM.

Not like you're the only one to not look ahead... just the most recent.

?..even for a BK guy..it's harder than what you think.

Anyway like I said before I'll try to get on more better.

that Unsym had volunteered to take NE a while back. PM to him they're his if he still wants them.

I'll p/u ATL.... as pick follows PTG and I did ATL last year.

guessing were to here mud^^ Tour to pick Atl.(on clock) With Unsympathetic on deck pending a PM to Tour picking-up the Pats?

I see Montravious Adams just got picked.....this guy has a highlight reel w/o a single tackle on it....for real.....I watched and watched and watched the whole HIGHLIGHT reel and he didnt make a single play....not one....

Carry on.....

If the Browns pick this guy, I will unleash an evil plague on Berea....

I have some saved on my phone from when I was coaching an 8th grade DT and critiquing A&M's OL. They are tackles, and that is just from one game.

Adams has been one of the best DT's in the SEC the last two years and that is high praise.

Archived