THE BROWNS BOARD

Comment Thread for 2017 Browns Board Mock...

Tour2ma

?..even for a BK guy..it's harder than what you think.

That was meant tongue in cheek... restaurant management is widely known to be unbelievably demanding.

Ok guys.....Chris is up......anyone want to step in and make his picks?>.....

Unsym messaged back and said it'll be midnite-30 before he can post a pick, so if you want to take one now, please feel free.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was meant tongue in cheek... restaurant management is widely known to be unbelievably demanding.

Unsym messaged back and said it'll be midnite-30 before he can post a pick, so if you want to take one now, please feel free.

Yes it is. My hours have been so fucked up lately. Quick story...

I have Shift supervisors right? This one is a complete fucking moron. I can't wait to fire her ass but now....it seems she tore her mcl and can't work until 6 weeks from now. This is after she says she can't work nights because she has to be with her mother and can't work Sundays because she has a doctors note. Ya it's been screwed up she's making my life hell. I hate her worse than the Steelers believe it or not.

Quick story...

I have Shift supervisors right? This one is a complete fucking moron. I can't wait to fire her ass but now....it seems she tore her mcl and can't work until 6 weeks from now. This is after she says she can't work nights because she has to be with her mother and can't work Sundays because she has a doctors note. Ya it's been screwed up she's making my life hell. I hate her worse than the Steelers believe it or not.

Fire her as$? She's the perfect Shitburg fan to hand your phone to & PM your 3 picks to somebody :D Who hired this Shifty supervisor? find anyway to do write-ups-document- than say bye-bye to Shifty..Tell her doctor you had to end both Your misery in the workplace B)(no guns were harmed in this message)

Off the grid for a bit... return trip...

Mud has my proxies for Steeler Compensatory pick and 4.01 Browns pick....

Fire her as$? She's the perfect Shitburg fan to hand your phone to & PM your 3 picks to somebody :D Who hired this Shifty supervisor? find anyway to do write-ups-document- than say bye-bye to Shifty..Tell her doctor you had to end both Your misery in the workplace B)(no guns were harmed in this message)

She was there when I got there. I'm working on it trust me it's going to be epic.

Here's the position summary for Round 4...

Round Three/Total Summary:
Offense: 22/49
QBs - 3/7; RBs - 1/7; WRs - 6/12; TEs - 3/6; OTs - 4/7; OGs - 3/6; OCs - 2/4
Defense: 21/58
Edge - 3/13; DT - 7/10; ILB - 1/5; OLB - 1/4; CB - 7/16; S - 2/10
S/T -- 0/0

Observations:

• Offensive picks exceeded Defensive for the first time with WRs leading the way atop otherwise fairly even distribution.
  • DTs and CBs led all positions with 7 picks each, but LBs and Safeties lagged with only 2 each.

I was this close to taking Mixon with my first pick of the round. If he would've fallen, I would've picked him with my second pick and move Lacy to OG.

LOL Lacy to OG!!!

The Chargers take a risk for sacks in round four....

Carroll Phillips, OLB/DE, Illinois
Height: 6-3. Weight: 242. Arm: 31.75. Hand: 9.5.
40 Time: 4.64.
Projected Round (2017): 2-4.

3/11/17: Phillips has first-round talent, but he could fall to the second day of the 2017 NFL Draft because of some serious off-the-field issues. WalterFootball.com knows some teams that liked Phillips that now say they won't take him because of those off-the-field issues. In 2016, Phillips recorded 56 tackles with 20 tackles for a loss, nine sacks and one forced fumble.

Phillips is a sleeper prospect who some NFL teams love and others are lukewarm on. The teams that love Phillips say he is super athletic and twitchy. They feel that his speed and athleticism is very similar to Leonard Floyd. Like Floyd at Georgia, Phillips can struggle some on run downs; however, they feel that he is a gifted, natural pass-rushing talent. The teams that aren't in love with Phillips don't see him as a high pick, as one could expect.

As a junior, Phillips made 26 tackles with 4.5 tackles for a loss and two sacks as the backup to Jihad Ward
Read more at http://walterfootball.com/draft2017olb.php#oQ1sLAY6SPiVGTd7.99

Ya got me Gip..DT-Larry Ogunjobi is a kid I watched win many Titles in Greensboro,NC at Ragsdale HS..The Kid simply gets it. Has read several bibles from cover to cover..Everybody has always questioned his NC Charlotte's teams level of competition on their schedule. But the kid had better numbers than most DT's at the combine including Bama's Tomlinson..The kid is straight up one hell of a athlete..

I have a late meeting at work.....will end by 9.30 then I go home so I will check back in around 10.30 eastern to see if I am up to make picks

LondonB: Vikes/Colts. Flyin J: Eagles/Cards. So let it be written. So let it be done... Thanks guys.

EDIT: I believe the balance of R4 and all of R5 are now updated... If those with new teams would double check, I'd appreciate it.

Also I will be on the road later again this morning from ~10 till 3... heading to Austin for a couple days, but will check in once there. Will be off during stay when watching bats take wing and seeing other sights.

Archived