THE BROWNS BOARD

Trumps NFL tweet

stillmotion

2 hours ago, Mudfly said:

Wrapped it up in one simple sentence.

gee, mudly, and I was leaving you alone. you liberal tend to be like little skunks going after birdseed when one of you argues

with somebody. have a nice day, pe pe le mudly.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh, and your other sissy emotional knee jerk, gippie, I know veterans who are far more upset than I am.

and, a Supreme Court Justice has this to say:

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/08/25/shame-on-you-all-ohio-supreme-court-justice-issues-stinging-rebuke-to-kneeling-browns-players/

After a group of Cleveland Browns players were seen kneeling in protest as “The Star-Spangled Banner” played at Monday night’s preseason game against the New York Giants, an Ohio Supreme Court justice handed down a blistering sentence, so to speak, on Facebook.

“Congratulations Cleveland Browns on your win,” Justice Bill O’Neill wrote. “Unfortunately, my season ended last night. I will NEVER attend a sporting event where the draft dodging millionaire athletes disrespect the veterans who earned them the right to be on that field. Shame on you all. William O’Neill, LTC, US Army, Retired. Vietnam veteran; son of a World II veteran; proud father of an Iraq veteran.”

13 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

long tom brady's toenails are or some other weird fetish. 

Could u do us a solid and stop bringing up mens feet u weirdo...could u do that? At least a couple times a month u manage to work mens feet into a conversation that has nothing to do with mens feet. Its past creepy at this point. Ur like the gay rex ryan of this board.

Justice bill oneil should be careful throwing around "draft dodging". One, kaepernick didnt dodge a draft. He was born in 87, long after our last draft. Second, our potus is an "actual" draft dodger soooo.........yeah. 

But lets hear cool stories about how building domiciles for rich people served our country the same

oops, I had you on ignore and read your last two worthless posts.

You rail and vent and scream because you don't have enough life experience to know anything.

too bad. When you get to it, you will get older and know a lot of stuff. I have background reasons for

some of the goofy stuff I type.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2300490/Pope-Francis-kisses-washes-feet-young-offenders-Rome-prison.html

http://cifiaonline.com/kissingofhandsfeet.htm

and..... "draft dodging" ... you wouldn't take that literally if you knew anything about anything.

He's speaking figuratively.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/draft-dodger

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=127216750

Vietnam Vet Says Draft Dodgers Disingenuous

In an op-ed in The Times, former South Dakota Senator Larry Pressler wrote that he was among many who opposed the war, but when drafted, reported for duty. I don't fault anyone for taking advantage of the law, he wrote. Where I do find fault is among those who say they were avoiding the draft because they were idealistically opposed to the war when, in fact, they mostly didn't want to make the sacrifice.

In other words, and it's true - the "protesters" are being disingenuous. If they really cared, they wouldn't be alienating

millions of fans from their cause by their offensive actions. Look up the words "figuratively" and "metaphor".

8 hours ago, The Gipper said:

No fucking shit Sherlock.....the kneeling is only supposed to be a gesture.....to bring awareness.  Read your own statement:

What does Trumps saying or not saying have anything to do with the problem at hand which is how police interact with the African American community

What HAS Trump said about it?  Not a thing that I am aware....furthermore...what has Trump DONE about it?  Worse than nothing.  He has fueled the flames of it. I would hope as POTUS that HE would take some action to help try to fix it.  What action has he taken in that regard? Please educate me.

Trump. much like the GOP, are awesome at blaming and pointing fingers and hurling insults, but have no real plan or solutions. Trumps "plan" in most  cases is "we

have  really really great people, they're super great guys...the best actually, and they'll negotiate better deals" Earth shattering stuff.

The ACA thing is a perfect example. GOP- "Obamacare is the devil, it's crap , we're gonna repeal, ruining America, it made me go bald" "I have ED now" etc Everyone else- "Show us your solution, you know the one you've been working on for 7 years"  GOP- Crickets chirping.

This guy nails these topics BTW.  http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/09/donald-trump-nfl-protests-anthem-kneeling-dale-hansen-wfaa-speech-video

3 hours ago, SD_Tom said:

Trump. much like the GOP, are awesome at blaming and pointing fingers and hurling insults, but have no real plan or solutions. Trumps "plan" in most  cases is "we

have  really really great people, they're super great guys...the best actually, and they'll negotiate better deals" Earth shattering stuff.

The ACA thing is a perfect example. GOP- "Obamacare is the devil, it's crap , we're gonna repeal, ruining America, it made me go bald" "I have ED now" etc Everyone else- "Show us your solution, you know the one you've been working on for 7 years"  GOP- Crickets chirping.

This guy nails these topics BTW.  http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/09/donald-trump-nfl-protests-anthem-kneeling-dale-hansen-wfaa-speech-video

I think when this idiot comparison Colin Kaepernick to dr. King his entire rat should be dismissed.

Nobody is saying these people don't have a right to their misguided little protest but the NFL is a business. Their business depends on people watching the games and buying the merchandise and supporting the sponsors. No different than a Walmart greeter would be fired for saying hail Satan or death to America two customers entering the store. No more than a maitre d who's a member of the Westboro Baptist Church telling customers that god hates fags. No more than the business owners that some of you brag about for firing people who protested the removal of the Robert E Lee statue.

WSS

13 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Vietnam Vet Says Draft Dodgers Disingenuous

Where I do find fault is among those who say they were avoiding the draft because they were idealistically opposed to the war when, in fact, they mostly didn't want to make the sacrifice.

That would be 'bone spur" Trump. Daddy found him a  doctor. Go figure how that would be possible for a multi-millionaire to accomplish.

LOL! :P

To my fellow veterans out there, he has been playing you. Works every time. He's a fucking draft dodger. Always was.

25 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

That would be 'bone spur" Trump. Daddy found him a  doctor. Go figure how that would be possible for a multi-millionaire to accomplish.

LOL! :P

To my fellow veterans out there, he has been playing you. Works every time. He's a fucking draft dodger. Always was.

You're not going to mention Bill "The Canadian" Clinton?

15 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Bill Clinton is not the one wrapping himself in the flag while attacking others. Big difference.

You’re criticizing a President that was a draft dodger.

I’m merely pointing out that Billy Bob was one too.

I know the libs hate it when I point out their double standards.

21 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

oops, I had you on ignore and read your last two worthless posts.

You rail and vent and scream because you don't have enough life experience to know anything.

too bad. When you get to it, you will get older and know a lot of stuff. I have background reasons for

some of the goofy stuff I type.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2300490/Pope-Francis-kisses-washes-feet-young-offenders-Rome-prison.html

http://cifiaonline.com/kissingofhandsfeet.htm

What in the realm of the holy are y going on about now? What does what you linked have anything at all to do with the creepy way you talk about feet?

IMO There is nothing different from what these players are doing compared to what actors from a tv show or movie I might like. These Hollywood morons open their mouths and spew out some kind of garbage that let's the world know how stupid they really are, I watch the show or movie because I liked the story line or character not the person they really are. I watch Football because I like the team, not what they do off the field, But I guess the point I am trying to make is if you are going to boycott the NFL you mite as well Boycott tv and movies to because they are not any better.

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

You’re criticizing a President that was a draft dodger.

I’m merely pointing out that Billy Bob was one too.

I know the libs hate it when I point out their double standards.

the liberals love their flips - draft dodging is great when it's billy clinton or obMao the dirtbag, but it's very bad when it's a republican.

whichever makes them feel happy.

16 minutes ago, medicineman said:

IMO There is nothing different from what these players are doing compared to what actors from a tv show or movie I might like. These Hollywood morons open their mouths and spew out some kind of garbage that let's the world know how stupid they really are, I watch the show or movie because I liked the story line or character not the person they really are. I watch Football because I like the team, not what they do off the field, But I guess the point I am trying to make is if you are going to boycott the NFL you mite as well Boycott tv and movies to because they are not any better.

Good point medicine. I'm still going to watch the Browns and I still hope they win. It's a small number of players that hate the country but fuck them.

WSS

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

no, I see the difference as being they are disrespecting our Flag, country.. during our National Anthem.

movie stars shooting off their mouths isn't like that.

ok cal, explain to me "as best you can", :rolleyes:, how someone would affect your ability to recognize the national anthm however you wised....by sitting or kneeling next to you. What if another fan just decided to sit for the national anthem and was sitting right next to you. How would that impede you?

11 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Let me be honest. I had a high draft number. If it would have been lower I would have seriously considered dodging the draft. Had the paperwork for conscientious objector. No disrespect for those who served and went to Vietnam but it wasn't for me.

WSS

you realize what the reaction would be to this statement if it was like Tour, Tia, woody or me right? I've been serenaded by diehard for simply saying I don't give a shit if someone went to Vietnam or abstained, it's their call...a sentiment it seems like you share. But you see how they don't try to jump immediately up your bhole?

First of all I have no idea of Tia or tours military service. Most people don't serve in the military. Doing so probably gives a greater understanding of certain aspects of government than I have or someone who didn't serve would have.

And even veterans can be cunts if it serves them politically. Die Hard picks on you because you are an asshole. Live by the anus, die by the anus. File a complaint with the administrators if you feel you've been treated unfairly.^_^

WSS

Archived