THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Coaching Staff to be fired, FO Likely Retained with addition of GM

CaineDeSoulis

Reading a lot of articles stating the Coaches know they are going to be released the off season. Including some emails from coaches to Albright which will be posted here after they are made available.

Rumored Replacement is Josh McDaniels as HC and Adding Nick Caseiro as the GM

https://omny.fm/shows/baskin-phelps/allbright-browns-coaching-staff-believes-theyll-be

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, CaineDeSoulis said:

Reading a lot of articles stating the Coaches know they are going to be released the off season. Including some emails from coaches to Albright which will be posted here after they are made available.

Rumored Replacement is Josh McDaniels as HC and Adding Nick Caseiro as the GM

Why should we put any credence into that rumor? Because some dipshit writer thought it up? And who is Nick Caserio?

18 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Why should we put any credence into that rumor? Because some dipshit writer thought it up? And who is Nick Caserio?

My namesake :P

9 minutes ago, CaineDeSoulis said:

Benjamin Allbright on the radio, He said he'll post the emails after he has removed the names

Why would he remove the names?  There are only 2 names it can be:  Sashi Brown or Jimmy Haslam.....and Sashi may be out the door before Hue is. 

JH may bring in somebody who he will give the task of evaluating Hue as to whether or not he should stay or go.

11 minutes ago, CaineDeSoulis said:

Nick is the Director of Player Personnel for the Pats

Honestly.....that does not impress me.   The only thing impressive about that is that he got to watch Tom Brady play QB...and watch BB play at HC. Beyond that, honestly, I do not think that the talent on the Pats is all that impressive, at all.

But, I could be proven wrong....and it would likely be a better choice than keeping the lot that we have here now.

This guy implies that the coaching staff and the FO were also NOT on the same page on the release of Brock Osweiler.  He says that the coaches wanted that veteran guy to back up Kizer if necessary (because they certainly were not sold on second year player Kessler).

I'd rather see some re-tooling of the FO than dump the coaching staff. Bring in a new GM, keep the analytics guys. Keep the coaching staff, bring in an offensive coordinator.

But yea I fully expect us to blow Sheet up. Completely change the schemes again.

1 minute ago, bbedward said:

I'd rather see some re-tooling of the FO than dump the coaching staff. Bring in a new GM, keep the analytics guys. Keep the coaching staff, bring in an offensive coordinator.

But yea I fully expect us to blow Sheet up. Completely change the schemes again.

Maybe Depo and Berry stay.....because they just provide Sashi with data.  ALL team will have an analytics guy on their staffs.  All team will have scouts on their staff. They don't have any final say, they just have some input. At least that is my impression.  Sachi is the goner imo.  They will bring in a DFO (Peyton...or the guy from NE), and a QB scout/consultant.  (Polian?)

The only prob I have with any of that is not firing Hue today. I'd like to see how Williams would respond to the situation.

3 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Hue's daughter even complained about the FO on Twitter. That's bad. But worse is that the deal breaker with the Bungles is that they refused to take hue back.  (Pip)

6 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Why would he remove the names?  There are only 2 names it can be:  Sashi Brown or Jimmy Haslam.....and Sashi may be out the door before Hue is. 

JH may bring in somebody who he will give the task of evaluating Hue as to whether or not he should stay or go.

^^^^ this. I'm starting to feel the major mess isn't all on Hue. I agree with BB Sashi is at the very least going to be demoted- if not outright fired.You don't let a lawyer "build Consensus" if he doesn't have a clue what he's doing. IIRC he has 1\3 vote, and final say. Sahshi better have great hypnotic powers over Jimmy to save his job- because "The Process" sure as hell is a downright flop this year. 

They better keep williams or im out. If myles garrett and emmanuel igbah are standing up at the line next year im dobe with the browns ergo done with NFL football cause give enough shits about other teams to care if the browns ate out of the picture.

for all of u that want this enjoy a couple more 1-2 win seasons than kiss the browns goodbye again. And the next time they leave we won't see football here again for a generation. Wont be like last time. 

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

^^^^ this. I'm starting to feel the major mess isn't all on Hue. I agree with BB Sashi is at the very least going to be demoted- if not outright fired.You don't let a lawyer "build Consensus" if he doesn't have a clue what he's doing. IIRC he has 1\3 vote, and final say. Sahshi better have great hypnotic powers over Jimmy to save his job- because "The Process" sure as hell is a downright flop this year. 

we've been told to shutup and wait, but you have to see some red flags. Sashi was a questionable hire from the start. Maybe he's trying to make genius picks too hard, he's made a lot of trades, but he hasn't really gave us a clue when he predicts we'd be competitive or what his strategy is. If we don't get undervaled talent like in moneyball, just average or below average players, we're Shmucked, and we'll end up barely winning a game or two a year. It looks like we might be there now.

3 hours ago, stillmotion said:

we've been told to shutup and wait, but you have to see some red flags. Sashi was a questionable hire from the start. Maybe he's trying to make genius picks too hard, he's made a lot of trades, but he hasn't really gave us a clue when he predicts we'd be competitive or what his strategy is. If we don't get undervaled talent like in moneyball, just average or below average players, we're Shmucked, and we'll end up barely winning a game or two a year. It looks like we might be there now.

And the most damning for Stosh is the fact that he's made all these moves and the Browns still don't even have a star player. He's worse than lousy.....pathetic

1 hour ago, flyingfooldoug said:

And the most damning for Stosh is the fact that he's made all these moves and the Browns still don't even have a star player. He's worse than lousy.....pathetic

Thars why I want Barklay with the number 1 pick.....people are saying best back to come out in years and look what Fournette has done at the Jags ..... we have a star player waiting to be picked at one but we will trade down for another Justin Gilbert

3 minutes ago, darren15 said:

Thars why I want Barklay with the number 1 pick.....people are saying best back to come out in years and look what Fournette has done at the Jags ..... we have a star player waiting to be picked at one but we will trade down for another Justin Gilbert

Or manziel, or weeden, or TR, or or, or, or, or... My 7 year old granddaughter daughter could make these picks.

1 minute ago, flyingfooldoug said:

Or manziel, or weeden, or TR, or or, or, or, or... My 7 year old granddaughter daughter could make these picks.

Then maybe Haslam needs to hire her as GM or we will get another dud

Just now, flyingfooldoug said:

No, he needs to hire someone that actually knows the game. Using non football guys to make draft picks is just brain dead....hi Jimmy, yep you.

I agree we need a football guy but fear another Holmgren

Archived